The Request

It had been two years since you were mistakenly taken to Asgard by Thor, but you truly didn't mind it. Asgard was a wondrous place with warriors, enchantment, and a gorgeous royal family. You stayed with them primarily due to Thors mistake and since every exit from Asgard had been destroyed. This to ensure Loki didn't escape anywhere but Asgard. You were walking along the halls of the enormous structure where you lived with the family, when you seen Friga. "Good day my queen" you said with a bow, to which she chuckled "my dear... You need not call me that.. just Frigga." she smiled warmly at you to which you nodded. "okay!" replying enthusiastically. "Dear... I do have favor to ask of you, if you do not want to I completely understand. But would you mind going to the cells and checking on Loki for me? I do worry greatly about him." You were reluctant at first because you seen the damage he had caused in New York and heard of the robotic incident in New Mexico. But since she had been so kind, you gladly obliged. "Yes, I will... I'll go now since I got nothing else going on" you smiled and went reluctantly on your way. You were on your way when you seen Thor talking to Sif. "Hey you two!" You smiled widely and Thor gave you a strong, literally breathe taking hug " what are you guys up to?" You asked nudging Sif causing her to blush. "nothing, Going over old war stories" she said with a slight hint of resentment. To which you caught on. "Well I'll leave you to it. I promised your mom I would check on Loki." They both looked at you slightly concerned. "No worries. I'm just checking on him. " You said with a nonchalant wave of the hand and continued on towards the dungeon.