The End Pt1

You both stayed tightly strapped in as the ship rocked, spun and shook out of control. "Loki..." you said worried, he looked at you with sympathetic eyes and gripped your hand tightly " I'm going to get you guys partially there, you're on your own the rest of the way, I'm not dying for you or anyone else! "The pilot yelled at you two. Loki had a look is sheer Fury in his eyes, almost murderous "Loki its fine, we'll figure out something. " you attempted to reassure. You both felt the craft descent towards a hidden Cliffside. "Get out" he said pointing a weapon "if anything happens to my future wife and mother of my child, leaving this craft prematurely will have been in vain. I will find you and murder you in front of your family. " Loki said staring a hole through him. The pilot said nothing as he got back in the craft and flew away. You both sat there near a cave for a moment "let's get inside" he suggests bringing you in "its not wise to stand in the open while being hunted." He attempted to say calmly but failed. "Loki...come here" you said softly, causing him to look at you with his glossed over eyes. He walked towards your and sat down next to you "yes, my love" he tries to say relaxed. "It will all be okay. Trust me" you said. He smiled at you for a brief moment before you both heard a noise "ah.. so this is where you're hiding " it was Sigyn "I will not hesitate to kill you. " Loki said standing in front of you. "If I wanted to kill your little girlfriend, I would have done it a long time ago. " she muttered, standing in the entrance of the small cave. "You see... I've thought about killing her and that abomination she has growing inside of her. But then I thought, you watching her die, attempting to give birth to your monster of a child is much... much better. Wouldn't you agree? " She asked with a sick look of pleasure on her face "she won't die, I won't let her!" Loki yelled back at her "for Odins sake Loki, you noticed her stomachs swelling, she won't live and at the rate of that child's growth, it's going to die and so will she. " Sigyn said matter is factly as she crossed her arms. You looked down at your stomach which was significantly larger than the day before "was she right?" You asked yourself terrified as you stared at your larger abdomen. "I didn't even feel me growing. " You said looking at Loki who was concerned "this baby is not mine... " he mutters with one hand in your stomach feeling around "how do you know Loki? " you asked him bewildered "because frost giant infants emit coldness when in danger which you currently are. "Which means..." you said quietly to yourself. Sigyn burst out laughing "oh this is perfect. Watching the love of your life die from giving birth to a child who isn't even yours! " She yelled with laughter. Loki had lost his temper and snatched Sigyn up by her throat and began to squeeze as hard as possible. All she did was smile, which you and him stared at her confused. After a few more seconds her body went limp in his hands. He looked back at you as you stared at her body, but something was wrong. As he went to let go of her body she grabbed him and spun him around with a knife to His throat "you know.. for a trickster God, you sure don't know when you're being tricked " she whispered in his ear "oh Malekith, you can come out now, take your wretched child from her already. It should survive out of the womb now" Sigyn said with a chuckle. "I've had enough of your mouth wench. Only reason you weren't killed was because my father would not have allowed me life after I took yours, good bye Sigyn. Burn in hell " Loki said as he wields his own dagger stabbing her in the thigh she screamed and then she smiled "worry more about her, not me" Loki looked at her then over at me with fear in his eyes, he dropped her and everything became slow motion after that. "What's happening? " I thought. I felt a pressure around my body making it impossible to move.