Happy Ending.

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

Zayd's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" Came a tiny voice shaking me awake from my sleep.
I opened my eyes to see the pretty little girl standing beside me, smiling.

I rubbed my eyes to remove any sleep that was still there.
And carried her in my arms and made her sit on the desk.
Last night I dozed off while working late night.
Not only last night but I do that everyday.

"So Princess Arshiya, what brings you to wake me up?" I asked her.
She smiled, her eyes squinting a little and answered," I got a command from the queen to invite you for breakfast."
She then climbed down the desk and ran towards my bedroom door, not before telling me," if I were you, I wouldn't miss eating those pancakes." Then left.

I smiled after her.
She was just what I need early in the morning.
She was like my cup of coffee.
Just the perfect medicine for my headaches everyday.

I stood up heading towards the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the breakfast as the queen commanded.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I entered the dining room and spoke,"here I arrive my highness."

Arjun laughed beside me and spoke," you seem to be in a good mood today."
I gave him a weak smile in return and went towards the Queen that was my sister Aisha according to Arshiya and hugged her tight.

Just feeling all her warmth and love she had for me.
She hugged me back and asked," what's wrong Bhai?"
I kissed her forehead and spoke,"let's eat?"

Sitting on the table beside Arshiya and soon Arjun and Aisha accompanied.
After what happened during my wedding, I had decided to stay with Aisha and Arjun so I will always have Arshiya to cheer me up.
After a silence of few minutes, with only the voice of forks and knives I spoke," I have decided it to be today."

Aisha stopped her fork mid-way and asked," are you sure Bhai?"
I nodded.
"I came to this decision after alot of thinking and its for the best."

"No!" Arjun raised his voice a little.
He then looked at Arshiya and said," princess? Can you go and sit in the living room for few minutes?"
Arshiya looked at me then her mum and then at Arjun and innocently asked," is it about Anya Mami?
Arjun nodded.
She agreed, smiled and went towards the living room, also switching on the TV so she won't hear a word.

Arshiya has always been a good child.

"You can't do that to her." Arjun stated, his expression a mixture of sad and angry.
"Well i can't help her as well, she is suffering with that machines and wires all on her." I cried.
I let the tears fall, " I can't see her like that? Like a vegetable. It's been five years Arjun."

Arjun stood beside and said," I understand your pain, but think again. Give her a week's time atleast... Please?" I looked at his pained face, he was equally shattered as I was. Afterall, Anya is special to both of us, nodding I said ," ok I'll wait for few more days before coming to a conclusion."
Aisha hugged me and said," just don't make haste decision."
I nodded hugging her back.

Anya had been in coma for five years now.
It was painful to see her laying on the hospital bed like just sleeping beauty.
What was the use?
When she couldn't do anything other than just sleep.