Chapter Eleven.

Zayd's P.O.V.

After i was assured that she was asleep, I opened my eyes to confirm.
Indeed she was asleep.
Her even breathing giving a confirmation.
I intentionally didn't tell her the story, cause I felt it was too early for her to know.

I couldn't tell her that the girl Arjun and i both fell for was her sister.
The sister she never knew she had.
Only i did.
I might have not fell for her if it wasn't for her good nature.

Aliza, that was her name.
She had come in to our town in search of Anya.
Aliza was Anya's step-sister.
That's what Aliza had told me.

Arjun knew about it too cause she knew by being close to Arjun she will be able to meet Anya.
She knew I liked her more than a friend and seeing her with Arjun,she knew it hurt me.
For Arjun it was just a fling and as he knew that I liked Aliza and she liked me back...he started mistreating me.

He started bullying me with his friends.
And i couldn't act back cause he had warned that if I ever did then he will hurt Aliza.

I looked at Anya, she has the same feature as Aliza.
The same defined jawline, the same way of leaving an open mouth while sleeping.(I know that about Aliza cause one day on the way back home from school she fell asleep in the bus leaving an open mouth.)
I smiled and closed her mouth, but she opened again.
I smiled this time thinking of Aliza.
Wherever she is..hope she is looking at her sister and smiling too.

I tucked a hair strand that was loose behind her ear and slept hugging her waist, protecting her from Arjun is what I will be doing.
I know Aisha is with Arjun, but after what Aliza did? He will hurt Anya for the revenge.

Anya's P.O.V.

I groaned as I felt heavy weight on me.
I opened my eyes to see Zayd's face closer to mine, if I just move an inch and our nose can be touching.

Zayd has the habit of sleeping spooning with his leg bend, but this time he had kept the leg on mine.
With his hand secured around my waist as if I would run away if his hand was not around.
Although it was our second time sleeping together on the same bed, but it was the first i realised that how the sun casted the shadows on his face.
It highlighted his tone, I passed my finger through his hair, they felt soft against my touch.
He moved a little letting the sun rays to hit him direct on the face.
His eyes flinched a little due to the sun light and he made a funny face, a laugh escaped my mouth and he instantly opened his eyes.

I retrieved my hand back but he held it and said," keep doing it, am liking it."
I acted nonchalant and asked," keep doing what?"
He smiled, tightened his grip around my waist and said," you know messing with my hair."

I smiled back and asked," All this time you were awake?"
He nodded saying," yeah am a light sleeper."
"Light sleeper huh?You are not light ok? You are damn heavy, now remove your leg, will you?" I spoke.
He removed chuckling and just as I sat up, he pulled me back and now he was on top of me.
This time he made sure not to put his weight on me.

His hand then went near my neck and he removed the chain I was wearing.
Shit! It's his, the one I found in the jungle with arabic carving.

"Where did you find this?" He asked.
"I know it's your's."
I removed from my neck and gave it to him.
He took hold of it when suddenly the door of our Hut opened.

"Zayd!" Came a warning voice of a man.
I couldn't see the person, cause Zayd was blocking my view but I saw that hearing the voice, Zayd closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and standing up to face that person.

I also stood up after Zayd now facing the person behind that voice.
He looked like the age of 45-50 years.
His beard neatly trimmed, greying out though.
His eyes flickered from Zayd to me.
He looked at me from top till bottom then looked at Zayd shook his head and muttered something in arabic.

I feared him, i scooted closer to Zayd and got hold of his elbow.

Guys I know it's a very short chapter but thought of updating even if short other than delaying more...
How did you find the chapter?
How were the past revelation?