Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

Anya's P.O.V.
",",",",",",",",","

"Ding! Dong!"

I rang the bell and waited for someone to answer.
After around thirty to fourty seconds,Mrs. Sakina opened the door.

I nervously greeted,"hello! Auntie."
She greeted back but with disgusted face, she eyed me from top to toe.
I fidgeted from one heel to another.

Before she could ask me anything Aisha shouted from somewhere inside,"who is it Ami?"
She then came towards the door and spoke after seeing me,"ohh..Anya? How are you? Please come in."

I smiled nervously and entered inside.
I had never been to their house, from the main entrance there was a small corridor of around teen feet of width.
On one side of wall were framed pictures of all their family members.
On the other side was the entrance for the kitchen and where the corridor ended was the living room.
The living room was not big,but was spacious. It was painted plain white with red sofas.
Their house was fully carpeted with Iranian carpets, Like those of Aladdin's magic carpet.
In the centre hung a small chandelier of crystals. On the left there was a wooden staircase that led to the bedrooms I guess.

Aisha offered me to sit but i denied and told,"ummm..i came to meet Zayd. Is he home?"

Before Aisha could tell me anything Auntie Sakina spoke,"why do you want to meet Zayd?"
She looked intimidating.

I bit my lip in nervousness, i didn't know how to answer her.
I mean i cant say that i want to share the good news with your son that i finally got a fake boyfriend!

i was thinking for an answer when Zayd spoke,"Anya?.." he then looked at me and then at his mom and continued,"i was just waiting for you."

He came towards me,held my wrist and led me upstairs,i looked behind at his mum and saw that she stomped her way furiously towards the kitchen, Aisha following her.

Did I do something wrong?

***************

"Why are you here?" Zayd asked.
We were now in his bedroom.
Damn! It was neat.
Everything was arranged picture perfect.
His room is two times bigger than mine. It's painted blue

Typical boys choice of colour,i thought mentally.

All his furnishings were white in colour. In the centre stood a king sized bed,with blue bedsheets and duvets.

I rolled my eyes and said,"you got no any other colour in your life?"

"That's none of your business,now tell me why are you here?" He asked sternly.

"Wait! You had gone for a date right? What happened?" He asked suddenly concerned.
Obviously concerned for Aisha's future with Arjun.

Do you think it will be better if i torture him?

Yeah? Nah?

Yeah? Yeah!

I sighed and sat on his bed...wow! Its bouncy..but Anya..no time for bouncing..you have to torture him,remember? With your most sad face.

I looked at him,chuckling mentally seeing his face.
His one eyebrow raised,while biting nail of his thumb.

I pouted and spoke,"this time..the date..."
I stopped while he spoke,"the date?"

I stood up and hugged him tight. He didn't hug me back and instead pulled me out of the hug and spoke,"will you just spit it out?"

I laughed and shouted,"i finally got a boy-friend!"
He face-palmed and said,"fake-boyfriend."