Chapter Thirty Nine.

Anya's P.O.V.

I passed the security check and headed towards the waiting lounge for the announcement.

I sat down on one of the chairs, checking his contact number hoping that he will call.
After few minutes I decided that it's better I delete his number.
Then he will be out of my life forever right?
His phone number deleted? Check.
His photos from my gallery deleted? Check.
His memories deleted? File unable to delete.

It's impossible to forget him.
He might not have been my first but he taught me the definition of real love.
He might always have bullied or hurt me in the past but he made it up all those mistakes with his kisses.
Damn! I miss those kisses.

His kisses were like Marijuana, try once and you will keep on asking for more.

I felt a person sitting beside me, the person later coughed to gain my attention.
After I didn't pay heed, the person spoke,"he will not come if you just keep on staring at your phone."

I looked at him and said,"who are you?"
The boy sitting beside me shrugged,"my mum warned me not to talk to strangers but I couldn't help it you know? I mean you are so cute and how can a handsome person like me leave you stay crying?"

I rolled my eyes replying,"i wasn't crying."
"Oh please! Don't lie... tears might not have dropped but the heart was in pain." He stated.
He was actually right.
How could someone so young be so mature?
"Who are you? And how old are you?" I asked.
He smiled extending his hand and said," am Haider Issak, age 19 single ready to mingle" finishing his sentence with a wink.
I smiled shaking my head while he continued,"actually I had run away from home but now going back because my mum is sick."

That's sentence made my smile drop as I said,"why did you run away from home?"
He lowered his head and muttered,"actually I just reached today and going back again, honestly speaking? Even though at home I didn't had freedom but after landing here in this strange city I realised that home is always home, you just have to sacrifice a little to live with the ones you love.... annnd will I be the only one speaking or you will also introduce yourself."

I crossed my arms across my chest staring also the TV infront of me and muttered," sorry I don't talk to strangers."
He saddened a little and said,"oh come on, don't be a spoilsport, plus our plane is already delayed."

"Is it?" I asked.
He nodded.
I huffed and said,"then i don't have any other choice do I?"
He smiled denying.

I smiled too and introduced myself,"Anya age 23 married."
"Age 23? No way! And married?" He asked.
"Why are you so shocked? Is it bad that am married at the age of 23?" I asked.

He shook his head telling," No no no...it's just you look younger than your age and so where is your husband in Switzerland?"

I shook my head and told,"its a secret no one should know about my husband."
"You had a fight with him?"
I shook my head denying.
"He left you for someone else?"
And I couldn't resist as a tear dropped from my eye.

He left me for someone worth for his family.
He left me for someone worth ad acceptable in his religion.
He left me for someone who was brought up by both her parents.

I adjusted my scarf and stood up saying,"its time for our flight."

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Zayd's P.O.V.

I have just been sleeping in my room.
I think i should talk to my dad for canceling this marriage.
I can't marry twice.
I am already married to Anya.

It doesn't matter whether dad agrees or not, I do believe in this marriage.
I should reveal the truth to everyone.
That's the only option i have.

Standing up, I hurriedly headed towards my dad's study room.
After doing what I was always taught, that is knocking I entered.
He held Qur'an in his hands and was praying.
"Abu?" I called out.
He kept his finger at stop and looked at me asking,"yes?"
"I want to talk to you," i spoke.

I always knew that we were only allowed to interrupt him in his prayers only if it's very very important.
He eyed at me and continued praying not paying heed at my pleas.

"Dad! I love her."

"Okay Zayd."

"Okay? Dad am marrying someone I don't love!" I raised my voice a little after realising I muttered an apology.
"Sorry."

"Its not that we get what we always want." He stated.
I kneeled beside him and said,"She is my life."
He closed the Qur'an looking at me
"Whom are you talking about? That girl who doesn't know how to wear appropriate clothes? The girl who sleeps with Arjun every weekend?"

"Stop it Dad! Just stop it! I won't tolerate any single word against her!" I shouted.
A slap came flying towards my left cheek and he shouted back,"How dare you raise your voice?"
I looked at him in the eye ready to face the wrath that will come and spoke,"i always wanted to be like you dad, you were always my idol, my role model. You always respected mum and i always wanted to treat my wife the same you treat mum."

"Well you can treat your wife the way I treat your mum but Anya is not your..-"
"She is my wife. Anya is my wife. Even though we got married in a strange way and strange situation but I do believe in this marriage."

"What are you saying bhai?" Aisha spoke from behind me.
I looked at her and muttered,"its the truth."