Chapter Fourty Seven

Hello Zanyanians.... I know that I had stopped updating for a long time... but was busy and for some reason had to delete wattpad... but now am back so you would be getting frequent updates...

Oh and by the way.... I will be starting another cute love story soon.... hope you zanyanians will be equally supportive as you are now.... love you guys alot ❤❤

Anya's. P.O.V.

Zayd was silent on the way to my mum's place.
It looked like he was debating on something in his thoughts.
I know that he is hurt with the words I said to him last night, but I had no other options.
I don't remember anything, I don't remember falling for the enemy, I don't remember our marriage. Hence, I don't trust him completely.

"my phone?" I asked Zayd.
"We didn't take any of your belongings from the airport, on our way back will pass by and collect."
I nodded as he halted the car just outside my mum's place.

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

Mother's hugs are just magical.
The warmth just heals all the your wounds, it answers all your questions, it gives you serenity.
I wiped her tears and said," because of your prayers, I am fine and healthy, only a Lil bit of bruise on the forehead but it will be alright soon. You don't worry ok? "

"I hope you know that I raised you, and you can't hide anything from me. Am sure that the years that are missing from your memory today will be filled by Zayd." Mum smiled and kissed my forehead.

I looked at Zayd, can I trust him?

Mum headed in the kitchen while I headed towards my room with Zayd.

"Anya" Zayd spoke he was standing near my bedroom door, his hands in the pockets.
I sat on the edge of my bed and said," I want to know everything, I know you don't want me to know yet cause you feel that taking in too much information might be harmful for me but I can't continue with my life by leaving blank pages in the past. Please? I really need to know."

Zayd came to sit beside me and said,
" but I can't hurt you more, loosing your memory is very painful for me cause you are not the same, I really want you to gain your memory back cause with that I'll get your love and trust but I also know that telling you everything about your past at one go will be harmful for you... you will know but gradually." He then held my hands in his and said ," those blank pages of your past I'll help you re-write them."

I hugged him and said," am sorry but I really can't give you the love and trust, cause all that you did in college is haunting right now in my head."
He didn't hugged me back instead he pulled me away and said wiping my tears," it's ok, It's not your fault, let's pack your clothes and after taking your stuff from the airport I'll take you somewhere. It will be a start to your first blank page."

I smiled and stood up to start packing.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Zayd's P.O.V.

It's my fault, I should have told my parents early about Anya.
I shouldn't have let her go.

Well her memory loss is just a punishment for my behaviour.
Not getting her love and trust is my punishment for hurting her.

We had already taken her belonging from the airport,we didn't got all the stuff but we got some important ones.

"Zayd?"
"Yeah?"
"Where are we going now?"

"We are going to Arjun's place right now and to fill your first blank page, don't call me Zayd call me asshole." I replied.

She smiled and said," but then you'll have to call me stupid."
I teased," but that's what you are."
She pouted and I so wanted to kiss that pout away.

"Please don't pout?" I pleaded.
"You just concentrate on the road Asshole," she gave a remark.
"But I can't when you are pouting."
"And why is that?" She raised her left eye-brow.
"Oh please! Please stop being cute." I said.
I won't be able to stop the urge to kiss her any longer if she continues being like this.
"But.. oh wait.. me pouting and being cute is making you....?"
I nodded and said," if you continue being super cute then i won't be able stop myself from kissing you."

She became a little uncomfortable, she set her posture correctly and muttered," sorry, I didn't know that."

After a few seconds of silence she asked," it's something personal but since you said that we are married, ummm..... do Arjun and I still follow the tradition?"

I denied shaking my head.
She nodded and then asked," you know the reason why?"
I nodded and said," you don't do the tradition anymore cause Arjun is now married."

I thought that hearing this she will show hurt but it didn't feel like that when she asked," wow! Married? To who?"
I gulped and said," to Aisha."
She nodded as I continued, it's only been few days since their marriage."

She looked at me and was just about to ask something when I said," Anya that's too much information, please be patient... I.. I promise you i'll tell you everything gradually."

"Just wanted to ask how long to our marriage?" She said.
I smiled saying,"we married before them."
She nodded.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I was not feeling jealous when I saw Anya hugging Arjun.
Cause I know Arjun doesnt feel for her that way, plus she is my wife and i trust her.

Aisha hugged and me and said,"we should go to the park."
And when Anya was out of hearing site she whispered, "that's a safe way to bring her memory back, you'll get lost in the jungle again?"
I nodded," but this time we'll get lost intentionally."