Chapter Two

Hey readers...here a next chap for you...dedicated to Isha_201,zahshe and sweety_sam
Hope you guys like it...

Chapter Two.

Anya's P.O.V.
"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

It was 3:00am and i still couldn't sleep.
If he doesn't agree then what should i do to make him agree?
I picked up my phone and dialled a number which was under the name of asshole.

After four rings he picked up and spoke in a sleepy voice," what? Didn't your father teach you manners?"

I took in a sharp breath and muttered," asshole."
I then hung the call.
My eyes glistened with fresh tears.
And suddenly i started sobbing.

I heard my phone ring, i knew who it was, so without checking i just swiped the end button and kept my mobile on airplane mode.

My father is a sensitive topic i don't like replaying in my mind.
He was, is and will always remain my hero even if he is not the one who taught me to walk, although he was never there to scold me when i fail in school, but i cannot blame him.
He never had the choice and am sure if he was given a choice then he would have chosen to stay.
But right now,you,i, we are breathing because of a human like him.
He sacrificed his family's time to protect the country.
He was the captain of the Indian Army.
Although i have never met him but that's what my mum always says.
She says that i look more of like him.
That i have got the same brown eyes, whereas my mum's are deep black like charcoal.

*****
I was still crying silently, wiping my tears each time they fell.
Suddenly there was a sound with a thud on my window.
I rubbed my eyes and sat up, thinking what's making that sound.

Thud!

I groaned and stood up, i then thought what if its a murderer or a Ghost?.
I couldn't risk my life so i hurriedly took the nearest weapon that was a vase made of glass and went towards that noisy window from where the thud sound was coming.

I slowly removed the drapes and stared at the grey eyed boy.
I rolled my eyes,kept the vase aside and opened the window slightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly.

He passed a hand through his dark brown hair making it more messy than they really were and said," can i come in first? It really chilly out here plus am around fifteen feet high from the ground, i can fall and die you know?"

I smirked and spoke," it would be better if you die."

"Well you will be blamed, stupid," he answered probably smirking.

"How many times have i told you not to call me that?" I asked furiously.
I didn't like the way he called me Stupid most of the time.

He rolled his eyes and said," we can fight inside too but my grip is not so good right now."
I sighed and opened the window properly so he can enter.
I then sat on my bed with arms crossed over my chest.

He jumped inside and just stood there.
He was feeling hesitant to say something.

"Why are you here?" I asked.
He looked at me, came towards me and kneeled beside me so that we were of same height now.

"I'm s..s..damn i cant say it..listen i didn't know it was your call but whatever i said i didn't mean it," Zayd spoke.

I rolled my eyes and said," why do you care? That's what you always want,right? To make me cry."
"I..i don't, its just i know we always fight but i would never want someone to cry because of me."