chapter Fourty Eight

Zayd's P.O.V.
*************

Anya was in Arjun's room with Aisha, when I entered to give her a saree.

She looked at it confusedly.
"I..I don't know how to wear a saree."
I smiled at her saying,"i know."

Aisha left the room to give us privacy.
I made Anya stand up from the bed and said,"I'll help you wear this saree."
She looked at me shocked and asked,"you know how to wear a saree?"

Anya's P.O.V.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He was standing infront of me, doing the pleats on my saree.
His eyes on the pleats, his eyes furrowed, biting his lower lip.
"Nervous?" I asked.
He looked at me and smiled saying," no why?"
"You've been biting your lip."

He laughed a little and said,"so.. um does that mean am nervous?"
I shrugged answering,"I don't know.. I just guessed."
He tucked the pleats, then looked at me holding my waist, bringing me closer to him.
I should've been uncomfortable but no instead I felt safe with him.
It was like he is my heaven.

"Scared." He said.
"Huh?"
"Am scared," he said again.
"Scared of what?" I asked, noting how beautiful his eyes are, I can't believe that this grey-eyed monster is caring.
He smiled and said,"am scared of losing you, I am scared that I'll hurt you, plus this lip-biting? Am doing it for control."

I furrowed my brows and asked, "control for what?"
"Control that I don't end up doing something you don't approve."
I widened my eyes," Ahaan something like what?"

Smiling, with a little blush on his cheeks he answered, "something like kissing, I want to kiss you every time I lay my eyes on you, I want to kiss you right now, I want to hug you tighter,not letting any air to pass between us. I want to lay with you watching stars at night, it's not necessary we have a conversation, I just want to lay with you in silence, it doesn't matter even if we are doing the boringest stuff in the whole world. .. all that matters is as long as you are with me, beside me whole my life."

I was stunned, I couldn't believe what he just said, the asshole I know is not who am hearing. He is Zayd not the asshole.
He then left my waist and took a few steps back saying," but.. but I know you are not comfortable with me right now, even though it's hurting but i completely understand." He bit his lower lip again.

I gave him a small smile and asked," saree is done?"
He closed his eyes for a brief second and then smiled saying,"almost."
He then took the remaining fabric of the saree and said," now this just have to go around then over the shoulder." He turned around placing it, when he reached the shoulder part, he pinned it and I felt a little chills when his hand brushed on the bare skin on my neck.

"It's done." He announced.
I twirled a little dramatically and said,"wow."
He smiled saying,"now leave your hair open and..." but before he could finish his sentence I said," and no make up needed I know."

"You know?" He asked surprised.
I was also surprised so I asked instead of answering," I know?"
He smiled kissing my forehead saying."you know."
I was confused.
He held his hand out and said," that's an improvement now let's go."
I smiled and took his hand in mine saying," let's go."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"We have to cross this river?" I asked surprised.
We were playing truth or dare, and I got the dare in which Zayd is helping me.
I looked at Arjun and asked," are you really my friend?" He smiled and replied," crossing this river is best for you, believe me."
I rolled my eyes and started with the stone nearby and then on the second when my foot slipped.
But was held by two strong arms from behind.
My back colliding Zayd's chest.
All these moments felt like I have already lived... it felt like am reliving them.

I muttered a thank-you and he said," I'll always catch you whenever you fall coèur."
"Coèur? What does that mean?" I asked but Zayd only said," we have to finish this dare so let's go."

I have to know it's meaning, but for now I concentrated on finishing this dare.
We are about to enter the jungle... will I meet simba of lion king?
Before we could cross the river I did slipped a few more times but Zayd caught me all the time.
He kept his promise.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●