Chapter Thirty Five.

Zayd's P.O.V.

Am nervous for doing this.
What will she think of me?

As we entered the secret chamber I held her hands and said," just dont judge me ok?"
She rolled her eyes,"its fine you dont have to show me then."
"No! But you have to see it," i said.

"Then you have to trust me that I won't judge you," she replied.
"Ok I trust you."

I do trust her it's just that I don't want her to think of me as creep or as a stalker after seeing it.

Anya's P.O.V.

I smiled and said,"ok so show me."
He led me towards a curtain and muttered to himself but I heard,"yes I trust her."
I smiled at him and then gasped after he opened the curtain.

I. Can't. Believe. What. Am. Seeing.

The whole wall was filled with pictures of all sizes, filled with all my... MY PICTURES!!

my mouth agape.
I went towards the wall as he stood behind me.
Feeling each of my pic.
The pictures I didn't even know were clicked.

"When... when did you click all these?" I asked still checking the pictures.
"Umm...when you were not looking," he said slowly he then continued saying,"i brought you here, to make you believe that you were my first since we met. That is when we were eight?"

I smiled, turning towards him i hugged him tightly.
Almost making us stumble.
He held me too, nuzzling in my neck.
I looked at him, into his grey orbs.

Is it all real? Or am dreaming?
All this things, from the fake relationship to being villagiously married, from Arjun's marriage to Aliza's discovery till this moment.
He cleared his throat to gain my attention.
I shook my head and stood on my toes to kiss him.

This time the kiss felt different.
It felt magical.
I could feel sparkle fall on us.
I could hear soft music in the background as well.
Was this even happening or I was imagining all this?

Breaking the kiss, I spoke,"Let's go back to the tree house."
He nodded leading me out of the secret chamber.

As soon as we came out of the library, I saw the watchman staring at us.
"You both sneaked inside the principal's office?" He asked with venom in his voice.

I looked at Zayd for any sort of help, Zayd's shrugged and replied to the watchman,"No big deal man, you just don't know that you have done a noble deed by letting us in, she lived her life you know?"
They watchman looked at me and then muttered,"i don't know why God loves taking good soul like her away."

I was giggling from inside, I can't believe we fooled this man.
Handing the key to him and after saying a thankyou we headed back to our car.

Sitting inside the car, I puffed out a deep breath and then confessed,"that was fun! More fun than bunking school."
Zayd smiled at me, holding my hand he confessed,"the kiss was more fun."
I smiled shyly turning away my gaze and said,"Let's just go to the tree house."

He nodded starting the car.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

We were now in the tree house, laying  down, looking at the sky from its open roof.
My head was laid on Zayd's arm.
I was still in his clothes, I can't believe I went to the college in this clothes.

Staring the sky which sparkled with little diamond like stars, and feeling the cool breeze. It all felt like scene from a novel of Danielle steel.
Taking in the beauty of the stars I asked,"Zayd? Can you promise me something?"
I then looked at him and saw him looking at me as well.
"Yeah?"
"Can you promise to stay like this, with me forever?" I asked again.
"Forever?" He asked turning his head to stare at the stars.
"Isn't this word like... like,"
"Heavy?" I completed his sentence.
"Yeah! Heavy, this word forever is heavy to promise for, because I don't know how long my forever is, maybe my forever is just two days or three?"
I turned my head staring the sky, tears at the brim of eyes.
He then continued, "i cannot promise to stay like this, with you forever."
A tear escaped and rolled down.
"But... but I can promise to stay like this, with you till my last breath," i turned my head to look at him and saw him looking at me, he wiped my tears with his hands and continued "
I can promise to stay like this, with you till death do us apart and if there is next birth? Then I will convince Allah to let me born as Zayd."

I smiled and said,"and why is that?"
"So I can find my Anya easily, and you know what? in next birth I will not be your enemy, I will start showing my love from the day we meet, so it's fun to share our childhood love story to our kids."
"Our Kids?" I asked laughing.

He shrugged and asked,"yeah kids, why you don't want kids with me?"
I bit my cheek and replied,"i...I do but I thought that's too soon."
He smiled too and replied,"yeah it is too soon but no one can stop me from dreaming yeah? Cause to dream is free."

"Hmm... so you dream about us having kids?" I teased.
His face became red from shyness and I continued teasing,"dont tell me! You dream all those stuff we do before having kids?"
He closed his eyes and muttered,"you are doing this because I teased you in the car about the kiss,"he then opened his eyes and i nodded answering, "yeah cause revenge is sweet right?"

He nodded,"its fine afterall tit for tat is a fair game."
We both smiled as he brought his lips closer to mine.
His lips so soft against mine, he first kissed me slowly savouring my touch if lips against his as his hand found mine, enclosing our fingers.
His other hand pulled me closer to him so I could feel his heart beat rhythmatically against mine.
The trees rustled in the background as if rejoicing our promise kiss.
With the wind supporting the trees too.
Damn! I loved his scent so much it was a mixture of his Axe cologne with another just unique scent which I couldn't place how it smelt exactly.. I just know it,cause it's his scent, his own unique scent.
His kisses then turned passionate, as our tongue fought for dominance letting everything to explode inside me, my heart swelling with love.

After few more seconds we finally broke the kiss to breath in oxygen.
I discover new taste of kisses with him everytime we kiss.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I could feel the buzz of a phone.
I opened my eyes and smiled to see him sleeping peacefully.
I kissed his cheek, my lips touching lightly and called out,"Zayd?..Zayd!"
He opened his eyes, kissing my nose he asked,"yeah?"
"Your phone, I think it's ringing."
He made a face and said,"i know."
"Then why are you not picking it up?"
"Because it's my dad calling."
I sat up and said,"you should talk to him."
He too sat up taking his phone and receiving it, placing on his ear he spoke,'hello."

"Aisha?" He spoke again.
After few seconds he replied,"am sure he lied."
And at the end he said, "ok am waiting " and then disconnected the call.

I looked at him curiously and he spoke," Aisha's coming."