Chapter Fourty Six

Anya's P.O.V.

I dont know what's wrong with my memory.
Why can't I remember?
I mean ofcourse I know that i was in the plane crash and had a concussion but how can I forget the important event of my life?
My marriage!

That too with Zayd!
Out of all the people I know in my whole life I married Zayd?!
Damn! I must have been very lucky then.

Cause I had a crush on Zayd ever since I got to know him.
He was my first ever crush but all the crush went down in drain when he started mistreating me, when he started bullying me, when without any reason he started hating me.

I then saw Arjun as my crush, cause Arjun was always there when Zayd would hurt me, when Zayd would ignore me.

I was in Zayd's room, his room had everything blue.
Seriously this guy has got no other colour in his life.
There is too much of blue.

I stood up from his bed and started going through his stuff while humming.
My humming stopped when my eyes landed on an interesting cover of a book.
It was kept on his shelf, hidden but my eyes caught it.
It had a very interesting cover, red leather with the year imprinted on it in gold italic font.

I let my fingers to feel it's cover and then opened the first page.
I smiled seeing the first page.

Asshole had a diary?
Seeing the year and the full of writings meant that he managed to update it.

On the first page was written how boring the day was and all that boring stuffs that happens in your life which makes you to discontinue writing a diary.

I skip few dates and landed on a word that caught my attention "CATS"

then the sentence that followed it.

I am not afraid of their species I just don't like them.

This sentence seemed familiar to me.
It was a sentence I felt that someone has already used it on me.

And then a few of the details came flooding in my mind:

There were two figures sitting on the couch, I could figure one figure to be mine and other seemed to be of Zayd.
When my cat came purring towards us.
Seeing Zayd tensed I joked with him and thought of prancing him.

I brought my kitty towards him and kept it on his lap.
Upon keeping the cat on his lap.. he started screaming.
I closed my ears with my fingers and shouted at him to shut him up," ofcourse, you are not afraid of cats...you just dont like them, right?"

I came back to reality, when suddenly a voice startled me..

What are you doing?" Closing the diary I looked at zayd.
"I..umm..I...-" i stuttered sitting beside me he smiled, our knees touching.
Taking the diary from my hand he spoke," you are not suppose to read this."

Laying down on bed, covered myself with the duvet, it scented like Zayed,  oh so nice scent... I wonder which perfume he uses I then asked,"there was something I was not to read?"

Lying beside me, he nodded saying," yes, there are some stuff inside you shouldn't know yet."
"Shouldn't know yet? Means you will tell me but now is not the right time?" I asked.

He nodded and asked,"what did you read?"
I suppressed a laugh and said,"nothing, I couldn't read anything."
I should make him worried, I should let him think that i have read his deeper secret.
"Stop lying, I can see clearly through this lie of yours." He warned me.

He warned me as if am scared of him. I used to be scared of him when he used to bully me.. but not anymore.

"Just tell the truth otherwise.."
"Otherwise?" I asked.

He shook his head smiling and said," okay then don't tell me that I didn't warn you."
"Wait-" but he didn't let me finish what i wanted to say.
Instead he started tickling me.

I squirmed and kept on going far from him, trying him to stop tickling me but it was not possible cause isfff was now underneath him.

I kept on saying,"stop! Hahah Zayd please!... you... haha Asshole...hahaha okay okay I... accept I read few pages." Finally I had to accept defeat.

He stopped with the tickling and asked, " what did you read?"
Catching my breath i said,"it wasn't that secretive... I mean I already knew you hated cats but today I read the reason why."

"You knew I hated cats?" He asked puzzled.
Why is he shocked that I know?
I nodded and he spoke," but according to where your memory Is stuck you shouldn't know I hate cats."

"I shouldn't?" I asked puzzled and he nodded.
"But when I read that page, all I knew that there was a time you had come to my place, both of us were watching tv and then my cat kitty came and I intentionally kept her on your lap, but you hurt her by jumping, making her fall and shouting like a maniac."

"That's too much to remember, what else do you remember?" He asked.

I said,"although I don't understand why were you with me watching tv that day? We have always  been enemy and nothing else right?"

"Yes right."

"So tell me how did we fall in love?" I asked.
I had to know that how did I fall for the enemy.
"But are you going to tell me this way?" He was on top of me, he wasn't putting any weight but after loosing memory, I was not yet comfortable in being so close to him.

Lying beside me he spoke,"i will tell you our love story but now we need to go to your mum. She must be worried."

I sat up exclaiming," oh yes! Mum! I have to see her" i stood up and started looking for Zayd's shorts that had string so it could fit me.

He came towards his cupboard to remove for me his shorts.
Snatching from him, i rushed inside the bathroom.
I had to see my mum, she must be worried.