The Girlfriend Experience (AU)

Start from the beginning

"So, Elyza" Lexa's voice alone has Clarke crossing her legs underneath the clothed table. She draws them out subtly, revealing only enough of her porcelain like skin to entice the other woman.

"What is it exactly, that you're looking for?" Clarke is familiar with how this works. Her eyes linger on the brunette in front of her expectantly.

"I've got to be honest with you Elyza" subconsciously Clarke's lips part slightly, she's subtly biting the inner of her lower lip in anticipation "I'm not someone who's married and looking for something else on the side" It's not what Clarke was expecting Lexa to say, though Lexa is nothing like what Clarke was expecting "Nor am I broken inside in any way and desperate for some human interaction" she can't be offended, it comes knowingly with the job "I don't need you to listen about how hard my weeks have been, or about how lonely I might feel" Lexa's words are dripping in confident confirmation. She is the perfect portrayal of dominance, power and self-worth. Clarke lets the hunger build up inside her, her eyes now turning into a hungry darkness, tongue wetting her almost trembling lips. Lexa has her at the edge of her seat, hanging helplessly off every word. "I'm intrigued by you, Elyza" Lexa pauses, she takes another sip of her drink "I'll have my way with you and you will do it, exactly the way I want you too" this is a power play, an opportunity for Lexa to dominate professionally and sexually. To exert her power and control upon Clarke and Clarke would be lying if she said she didn't want it.

"I see" the huskiness in Clarke's response is significantly thicker and she doesn't miss the way her clients' slim fingers grip tightly around her glass.

Up until the food comes the conversation is constant and flirtatious. Clarke registers how Lexa's eyes rake over her body, dip down towards her chest and stalk her legs. It's subtle enough, but she is all too well rehearsed on picking up the discreet ques. Once the food arrives they begin to talk business. Lexa highlights her interests and it's up to Clarke to clarify which one's she's okay with. Most of them are pretty standard, Lexa's dominate, she almost reeks of it and it's fitting because submission is Clarke's preferred role anyway. Clarke quickly learns exactly what Lexa's likes and she's thankful for the busyness and noise of the bustling restaurant around them. Lexa prefers lace over leather, blacks and reds over whites and browns and role playing over unusual fetishes. She's lenient about garment selections, trusting the blonde will choose wisely. She's got a natural hunger for kinks but it's nothing Clarke isn't prepared to deliver.

"Well I think I've got all I need" Clarke says after their empty glasses have been taken away.

Lexa is first to stand and Clarke's eyes snap automatically to those long endless legs, those heels almost as impressive as the ones she's wearing.

"May I escort you out?" Lexa quirks a questioning eye brow followed by a smug grin. Clarke interlocks her arm around the awaiting one before both women make their way towards the front doors.

"And a car to match" Clarke grins as a silver Mercedes AMG GT S rolls up, Lexa shoots her a knowing grin.

"It was a pleasure to meet with you Elyza" Clarke leans into Lexa's kiss, warm soft lips press firmly against her blushing cheek.

"See you next Friday?"

"You will" Clarke turns to walk away, her hips swaying ever so suggestively because she can feel the burn of the burnettes stare. 

Before Clarke knows it, Friday has rolled around and she finds herself more nervous than she usually is. Both Octavia and Raven had methodically selected which lingerie Clarke should wear and the more she looks at herself in the mirror, the more confident she feels. It's a solid, black silk laced bra, the lace becoming transparent as it hugs the generous swell of her breasts. Three thin straps either side come together for form the two main ones holding it up and just like a bandeau, it's hugs snugly around her lower chest. The lace detailing is exquisite, definitely worth the three hundred dollars she spent on it. She's also got matching briefs that sit perfectly against her full cheeks, a matching garter belt, silk suspenders and black stockings. Clarke has chosen to go with a plain black, long sleeved, low v-cut dress ending just shy above her knees with simple, yet elegant red heels to match her lipstick. With her make up in place and her golden curly locks falling loosely over her shoulders, Clarke reaches out for her handbag and phone and makes it swiftly out the door.