Suprise?

Couldn't find author of this is yours message me and I'll give credit
-------------------------————————————————
A date. A surprise date. Shouldn't be too hard, Lexa thought watching with a small smile as Clarke sat out on the balcony overlooking Polis.

The Heda often wondered how she had gotten so lucky. Without being too cheesy of course. She was still the Commander. But it was true, after Mount Weather Lexa was surprised that Clarke spoke to her. Let alone ending up kissing the brunette softly after a particularly rough sword fight.

So Lexa decided to show her gratitude and love. In a more special and surprising way then having her head between the blonde's thighs. Although she had to admit Clarke was often surprised by that.

Lexa was still a bit wary and unsure of what to do for the "date" as Octavia had called it. The Heda had asked Clarke's friend for advice to which all Lexa received in reply was a long aww and clapping excitedly as well as just one word.

"Anything" she had cheered, still excited at the prospect of the almighty Commander taking Clarke Griffin out for a date.

So here Lexa was, the gears in her brain whirring furiously as the sun started to set. And as the pale orange glow seeped into the room and shone on Clarke, enlightening her girlfriend's figure Lexa had an idea.

___

The Commander changed into a more comfortable gown, lace and tightly fit, hugging the girl in all the right places. She walked over to Clarke as the blonde was still watching Polis, now glowing with life and a deep orange.

"Clarke." Lexa's tone asked softly holding her hand out for her date to hold. Clarke looked confused before being helped up, their entwined hands warming each others hearts. Well, Clarke looked in awe at Lexa's gown first but after that she appeared confused.

___

"Lexa? Where are we going?" The sky girl asked as Lexa lead them both down flights and flights of stairs. Lexa ignored her and just lead her outside the tower onto the streets of Polis. It was beautiful at night, with people still bustling around, torches lighting up the plaza with spirit. Some people danced while other simply watched.

Lexa felt Clarke stiffen beside her. "Relax. Enjoy the night." The Heda smiled softly, her eyes loving and vulnerable. The cut on her lip and the black around her eye not hindering her beauty by any means.

First they went to what reminded Clarke of a jeweller. He had many trinkets scattered across a desk in front of him and Clarke was too busy admiring the amount and the skill of crafting that she didn't notice Lexa placing a necklace over her head until the ornament touched her skin. It was a leather chain with a symbol that reminded Clarke of Lexa's head piece, touching her neck.

Next was a clothing stall. Then a weapons store and so on. Clarke looked in awe at every sight to see, looking at Lexa and dragging her around.

Lastly was the stall that sold food. It was simlar to a 'restaurant' Lexa thought the Skaikru's word for it was. If she remembered correctly.

Clarke took her lover's hand once again as they were given their food and ate on a spread piece of fabric. The situation reminding Clarke of a picnic, she had never had one on Earth. But on the Ark when she was younger, she would use her bedsheet and have fake picnics with Wells.

"What is this for Lexa? If it's about the possible threats from the West I already said I would sort it." She rambled and Lexa smirked and went to open her mouth to speak but the blonde continued.

"Or if it's about the bedroom situation I'll stop stealing your pillows. I promise. And even if I do it's by accident and-"

"Clarke." Lexa tried but failed.

"Oh no. Lexa are you breaking up with me? Please say you aren't. I was just talking to Bellamy about how happy I was and he was glad and-"

"Clarke" Lexa said, forcefully this time, glad when the girl looked up at into Lexa's eyes, her body relaxing at once under the Commander's gaze.

"This whole night was, no. Is, meant to be a date." Lexa admitted quietly, looking at her lap, feeling her cheeks heat up. She felt a hand on her chin, lifting her head.

"I love you. Thank you." Clarke whispered, grinning as she placed a delicate kiss to Lexa's lips.