Beg Me

By: Jude81
"No more, Leska, I can't!" Clarke could barely see from the sweat stinging her eyes, and she rubbed her face in the furs, trying to dry herself as much as possible. Her muscles shook, and she was exhausted. She had lost count of how many times she'd come after four. She was pretty sure she was on seven, or maybe eight? All she knew was her skin was overly sensitive, her muscles were heavy with fatigue and pressure, and she was done. Done. Except Lexa wasn't done.

Lexa smiled, her hands firmly gripping Clarke's hips. She admired the downward slope of the younger girl's back. She marveled at the drops of sweat that dripped down her spine to her neck. She could feel Clarke's body shake, and she let her gaze drift across blushing, glistening skin. Her lips twitched when she saw the light ropes that held Clarke in position, on her knees with her face pressed into the furs, her arms stretched above her shoulders. She was in the perfect position, a willing supplicant.

"Sha, Klark," her teeth clicked hard on the k, and she smirked at the small shiver that rippled up the girl's spine. "You can, and you will. Just one more."

Lexa hesitated a moment, her hands gently caressing the red hand painted curves of Clarke's bottom. "Do you remember the word? The one that makes me stop?"

She waited, and when Clarke nodded her head, she gutted lightly under her breath. "No, Klark, say it out loud, so I know that you remember."

"Faya," muttered Clarke, her voice dry and scratchy. She licked her lips, trying to moisten them, as she was convinced all moisture in her body had flowed south to meet at the juncture of her thighs.

"You remember that I won't stop no matter how you beg and plead, unless you say faya?"

Clarke grunted and whispered, "I remember." And she resolved not to say it, despite knowing she would soon be begging Lexa to stop. There was something desperate, but freeing in the realization that she could wail and scream and beg, and Lexa would still command her body, dragging her orgasms from her with almost brutish tenderness; but one word would end it all, and Lexa would be stripped of her power.

She wiggled her hips slightly, readying her tired and aching muscles, knowing that Lexa wouldn't stop until she had wrung one last orgasm from Clarke's shaking frame, unless Clarke said one simple word.

"Good girl," murmured Lexa as she leaned down, letting her breasts drag through the warm sweat of Clarke's back. She placed a soft kiss at the base of the back of her neck, before straightening again, her voice becoming a little deeper, a little huskier.

"Do you want to use your word, Clarke?"

She jogged her hips forward, smiling at the way Clarke whimpered and rolled her hips despite claiming she'd had enough.

"No," the word was a little more than a strangled wheeze, and Lexa rewarded her by reaching under her hip and tapping her hard clit. She smiled at the way Clarke groaned and shuffled on her shaking knees.

She pressed forward gently, aware that the girl was overly sensitive. She let her fingers press into the underside of Clarke's hips, and her thumbs pressed soothing circles into the rounded curve of her cheeks. She smiled as she felt the head of the dildo press into the girl's warm folds. She met some resistance, as she felt Clarke immediately clamp down on the head. She slid her hands up Clarke's sides, letting her fingers press gently along the lattice of her ribs, as she pushed forward slightly.

"Lexa!" Clarke half-sobbed as she tried to push forward, away from the dildo, her resolve starting to wane. "I told you, I can't!" Her voice wavered on the last word, and she groaned at the feel of the dildo sliding slightly inside of her. She shivered violently and whimpered. She was so tired. Her muscles were wrung out, all of her energy had gone into the last orgasm, and she had nothing left to give Lexa. But she still refused to give lexa the one word that would make it stop.