Honeymoon (AU)

It was so inherently Lexa to insist upon keeping the honeymoon plans a secret, so that she could surprise her wife with the trip of her dreams.
And it was so inherently Clarke to stubbornly badger and protest Lexa every step of the way, complaining (fondly, of course) that Lexa always did all the work herself.
It made for a slew of amusing conversations leading up to the wedding. Every day, a variation of the same conversation, always ending in a triumphant little victory for Lexa.

"Baby." Clarke looked tired as she hung up from what seemed like the billionth call about the wedding.
She glanced up to where Lexa had been sitting at the kitchen table, face buried in her laptop. She hummed a response, trying to be attentive and focused on whatever it was that she was doing at the same time.
Clarke's eyes fell to various designs on her fiancee's laptop cover, smiling to herself.
Everywhere, there were signs of their joined life together.
She was absolutely giddy to be sealing her place in Lexa's life.
Lexa was squinting at the screen, making a face as she pushed her glasses up her nose.
"What are you doing?" Clarke asked, pushing off the couch to stand up and come over.
The moment she got close, though, Lexa shut the laptop and glanced up at her with startled eyes.
Clarke's expression was mostly one of amusement.
"What do you have there, Woods?" Clarke put her hands on her hips, licking her lips as she took on the role of the interrogator.
"Nothing." Lexa covered a little weakly.
She wasn't really a gifted liar, and she certainly wasn't good at lying to Clarke, of all people.
"Yeah?" Clarke grinned devilishly, coming to stand behind Lexa's chair. She leaned down, rubbing Lexa's shoulders, coaxing her into an answer. "I don't know, Lex, from here it looks pretty bad..." Clarke drawled. "Closing your laptop the minute I come over..."
Lexa suddenly writhed out of Clarke's grip, rising to face her.
"Stop that." Lexa huffed, but a smile was tugging at the corner of her lips.
"Just tell me what you're doing." Clarke teased. "I mean, you could've been looking at nudes for all I know."
Lexa looked offended at the suggestion. "I most certainly was not."
Clarke knew that, with Lexa's ego, she was probably telling the truth. She'd sooner catch Lexa looking at her own nude photos than anyone else's (aside from Clarke's, of course). And Lexa wasn't too pleased when she was staring at the screen, ergo, she couldn't have been looking at herself.
"...Look. We both know you're arranging the honeymoon." Clarke broke, leaning forward to cup Lexa's cheeks.
Lexa smiled stupidly at the word, leaning into Clarke's touch.
"It's a surprise."
"It doesn't have to be."
"Yes it does." Lexa left no room for argument. "Klark, there are a lot of things I'm willing to negotiate on. But surprising you with a honeymoon you'll never forget? Non-negotiable."
Clarke blushed, shaking her head. "Baby. You always do all the work. I just want to help you, lighten your load a little."
Lexa smiled at Clarke's intentions. She was going to be her wife soon enough, and that alone was giving her butterflies in her stomach all over again.
"So, c'mon. Where are we going?" Clarke prodded curiously. "Paris again? Japan? I know you mentioned something about-"
"It's. a. surprise." Lexa accentuated every word with a soft kiss to her fiancee's lips, and Clarke was melting into them like she needed them to breathe.

It was always some form of that conversation, cleverly deflected by Lexa as she worked to secure a honeymoon that would impress Clarke more than any other.
And of course, she won a couple of extra points in the "romance" department of their relationship.
Simply put, no one cared as much she did.
Clarke didn't know what she'd been cooking up, but she knew one thing for certain: Alexandria Anastasia Woods was going all out.
She'd even sacrificed some of her nightly yoga routines in favor of working on this grand secret excursion, to the point where Clarke was dying to know what their plans were.
But of course, the rush of the wedding and all the excitement finally set in as their date rapidly approached, and all ideas of their honeymoon were thrown on the backburner.
Or, so Clarke thought.
But really, Lexa never let up.
Not when they were writing their vows, picking their dresses, making every little decision from the cake to the color scheme. Not when they were exchanging their vows, slow dancing under the stars, kissing for the first time as wives.
Truth be told, Clarke was already the happiest she'd ever been in her life.
There was absolutely nothing she longed for, nothing else she really wanted or needed in that moment besides Lexa.
The reception was everything she'd ever dreamed of. She spent the night dancing with Lexa, laughing with her friends and family, and Lexa even made a toast to Jake that brought her to tears.
And somehow, Lexa had to go and make it even better.
In the early hours of the morning, still in her gown and absolutely, blissfully exhausted, Clarke found Lexa motioning her over, away from the still raging dancefloor. (The Delinquents weren't ones to shy away from an open bar and an excuse to party until dawn).
Clarke seemed to glide into her wife's (she couldn't believe she was saying this) arms, and with just one glance at Lexa's sparkling verdant gaze, she was falling in love all over again.
Lexa's arms wound around her hips, and she was pulled into the arms of the woman she adored, in her own beautiful gown that left Clarke searching for words.
"Are you tired, Mrs. Griffin-Woods?" Lexa leaned down to whisper in her ear, above the music.
Clarke smiled and nodded slightly. They'd been up early trying to get everything ready on time, and it was finally starting to catch up to her.
"Good. There's going to be plenty of time to sleep on the plane." Lexa told her, pressing a kiss to her temple.
Clarke nearly choked on the air she was breathing, completely floored by the words Lexa had just uttered. She glanced behind her at the party, unsurprised to find that no one had moved from their places, content to drink and dance the night away. (Or, what was left of it).
"Plane?" Clarke echoed, watching as Lexa's gaze was practically dancing with amusement.
"Plane. Jet. Semantics." Lexa waved loftily, quite clearly enjoying the way she'd rendered her new wife speechless.
"Alexandria, what did you do?" Clarke gaped.
She'd imagined Lexa would want to take her back home first, and though she knew Lexa was a romantic, she'd had no idea that Lexa intended to sweep her off her feet right from the reception.
"I'm pretty sure you said you'd follow me anywhere in your vows." Lexa drawled, and her voice was so enticing, Clarke wanted nothing more than to pull her in for another kiss.
So she did.
Lexa pulled back, lashes fluttering in pleasant surprise, and Clarke smirked.
"I haven't packed anything-"
"I did." Lexa assured with a smirk.
Clarke bit back a smile. Lexa was incredibly attentive, she knew exactly what Clarke would want to bring.
"You're really incredible, you know that?" Clarke exhaled with a laugh, rubbing her thumb against Lexa's cheek. "Are you going to tell me where we're going? Or am I just going to pack a little bit of everything? I need to keep a few things a surprise, at least."
Lexa shook her head with a little grin. "You're going to have to trust me on this one, love."
Clarke's heart fluttered, and she smiled. "I do." She glanced behind her, at all their friends and family, gathered to celebrate their union. "We're just supposed to go?" She asked.
Lexa nodded. "They know. It took a hell of a lot of work to keep them quiet, but they know. So whenever you're ready..."
Clarke wasn't even aware of how her heart was racing until she nodded, pressing herself closer to her wife. "I'm ready."
-0-
Truth be told, Clarke hadn't envisioned the end of her wedding night going quite the way it did.
She'd imagined two scenarios, either of them acceptable, to her.
In the first: she and Lexa would be, understandably, bound to the reception and the guests they'd invited, and would eventually crawl into bed in the early hours of the morning, and wake up later that morning as wives.
In the second: She considered the possibility that she and Lexa might want to simply have a room and physically demonstrate how happy and in love they were, slipping out of the party unseen, like an illicit love affair.
What Clarke didn't expect at all, however, was to be inside the opulent Woods jet, just hours after the wedding reception. She'd barely gotten the chance to change (Lexa had provided comfortable clothes for her to wear on the ride to wherever the hell it was they were going to).
There was no indication of where they were going, and Clarke had to admit, she was dying to know. Of course, she trusted Lexa with every decision, and just knew it was going to be breathtaking, regardless of where it was.
Lexa had a little anxious energy to her as she paced the lush interior of the jet, right outside their bedroom, as Clarke changed.
She was also in a pair of tight sweats that Clarke absolutely adored (on her), and it only added to the mystery of it all.
By the time Clarke padded out of the bedroom, she found Lexa curled up on one of the many lounge chairs, pouring out two glasses of champagne.
"There you are." Clarke greeted her, unable to stop smiling.
They were married.
She was married to Alexandria Anastasia Woods.
It was something out of a book, or a movie, the kind of rom-com Lexa would've made fun of her for liking, before they were together.
"You look beautiful." Lexa greeted softly, her pouty lips forming a faint smile as she poured the champagne into a flute for Clarke.
Clarke snorted. "You packed the most unflattering sweats I own."
"Comfort is sexy." Lexa tsked.
Clarke smirked. "Coming from the Chanel brand ambassador?"
"This is a red-eye flight, for all intents and purposes." Lexa argued softly. "You're encouraged to be comfortable. And Klark..." Lexa's eyes shifted up her wife's figure appreciatively, and Clarke turned beet red. "-take my word for it."
Clarke took a seat beside Lexa, trying not to stare at their matching wedding bands for too long. She felt a wave of affection overtake her, and once again, she was lost in the magic of the day.
She took a moment to take in Lexa's appearance.
The full smile, the way she'd tied her hair back into a messy bun, all comfort around Clarke.
She poured herself a glass, and held Clarke's out, raising her own for a toast.
Clarke honestly wanted to laugh at herself for tearing up in that moment, knowing full-well how everyone would tease her for becoming just as emotional as Lexa.
But she couldn't help it.
Every trial, every dark moment in her life, every time she felt alone, lost...Lexa erased all that. Marrying Lexa wasn't so much about the legality of it- Clarke was just glad she could find some way to express how much their relationship meant to her.
"To us?" Clarke whispered, unable to tear her gaze away from Lexa's.
"To us." Lexa echoed, clinking their glasses together softly before leaning back for a sip.
Clarke reached down for her hand, setting her glass aside as she moved to be closer to Lexa.
"Are you tired?" Lexa asked gently, curling close into Clarke's arms.
Her chest was positively thrumming with excitement, even though it was a mundane touch. She was practically overcome with joy.
"I'm exhausted, and at the same time..." Clarke trailed off, fixing Lexa with a mischievous grin. "I've never felt more awake."
Lexa could only mirror her grin, leaning forward to kiss Clarke's lips. She tasted slightly like champagne, and Lexa took a moment to savor it. Closing her eyes, she tugged softly on Clarke's bottom lip, deepening their kiss.
This was what heaven felt like.
Clarke groaned softly into their kiss, and her hands came to bunch up at Lexa's shirt, pulling her as close as she could.
She just needed to feel Lexa.
"I missed you." Clarke admitted with a soft gasp against her lips.
Lexa seemed to know exactly what she meant, despite having seen Clarke for most of the evening, as soon as the ceremony had started.
Clarke glanced behind her, at the far end of the jet, and Lexa stifled a laugh.
"No one's coming back here, Clarke. They know what day it is."
Clarke's cheeks reddened as she caught her breath. Rising, she held a hand out to Lexa. "There's a bed, we might as well make good use of it." She murmured, trying not to focus too much on how beautiful Lexa looked, or how good she smelled, or how much she really just wanted to savor every part of her.
They'd have time for that.
"Still not going to tell me where we're going?" Clarke asked as Lexa stood to join her, their hands fitting together perfectly.
"No." Lexa smirked. "I want you to wake up, look out the window, and see for yourself tomorrow morning."
Clarke's heart skipped a beat at Lexa's romantic plans for her. She'd clearly put a massive amount of time and energy into crafting an experience that was intended to wow Clarke.
And that was saying something, considering all that Lexa had already done for her.
"Lex." Clarke turned to face her as she fell back onto their soft, inviting looking bed. She knew Lexa enjoyed doing these things for her, but she still wanted her to know how much it meant. Lexa put more effort into their romantic relationship than Clarke ever even thought possible.
Lexa glanced up at her with curious eyes, lashes fluttering slightly as she awaited Clarke's statement.
"Thank you." Clarke whispered, pushing her to lie flat against the bed. She wasted no time in climbing on top of Lexa. There was that need again. Not quite sexual, but...Clarke just wanted to feel Lexa.
Lexa seemed to feel the same way, hands going to rest at Clarke's hips, her thumb softly brushing the exposed skin from her shirt riding up. Her eyes fell on the tattoo Clarke had surprised her with, and she felt an unexpected flood of affection.
This was all coming true.
She'd dreamt of the day she'd marry Clarke. The day she'd finally, permanently, tie herself to the most beautiful, selfless, loving woman she'd ever known.
Her best friend.
"I..." Lexa found herself at a loss for words, but Clarke seemed to understand.
They'd reached the point in their love where words were rendered meaningless.
They both knew what an exercise in futility it was, to try and put into words how they felt about each other. They'd resorted to looks, touches, kisses, anything else they could use.
Their connection was alive, a hum, a stream of energy between them, bonding them to one another.
"I'm so happy." Lexa almost choked out, the beginnings of tears already glistening in her eyes.
God, those eyes.
Clarke could've drowned in those beautifully verdant eyes.
Her heart was pounding in her chest at the mere notion that she could make Lexa happy.
She kissed away the stray tears that began to slide down Lexa's sculpted cheeks. Clarke kissed down her nose, her chin, her jaw, and her neck. Finally, settling with a kiss to Lexa's chest, right over her heart, she rested her head there.
For the first time that day, she allowed herself to completely unwind. As much as she could, anyway, with all the excitement of having a wife. She didn't see herself ever getting used to that.
The rise and fall of Lexa's chest lulled Clarke into a totally peaceful state. Lexa was tracing patterns on her back with her fingertips, occasionally glancing down at Clarke with the most content, lidded gaze.
She was reminded of their first kiss, and the night they spent together, at Octavia's party, so many years ago.
The way Clarke had chosen her. The way she kissed her, held her hand, slept beside her under the stars...it all felt as if it were coming full circle.
But Clarke had been right when she'd told her that this was only the beginning.
"Go to sleep." Lexa encouraged in a soft whisper, pressing a kiss to Clarke's head. "Mrs. Griffin-Woods."
Clarke fell asleep with a smile on her face.
-0-
Lexa was nothing, if not extravagant.
Clarke hadn't been expecting to land, only to take a car ride, followed by a shuttle boat ride.
In hindsight, she was grateful that she and Lexa were so exhausted by the end of the night, or else they wouldn't have been as well rested.
Lexa had managed to keep her planning entirely secret, and while Clarke had a great many things in mind, none of them compared to this.
A private island wasn't something Clarke had ever expected to see in her lifetime.
Clarke had dreams, as much as the next hopeful artist. In fact, her recent success was more than she could have ever dreamed of.
Everything Lexa did was grand and spectacular, especially when it came to doing things for Clarke.
And their honeymoon was obviously no exception.
All the while, as they made their way on the boat ride, Lexa was simply leaning back against the railing and smiling at Clarke's ridiculous reactions.
All around them was turquoise water, calmly rippling over the whitest sand Clarke had ever seen. As an artist, all she could do was take in the breathtaking colors, the vivid pop of the tall trees, fanning over the sprawling estate they were approaching.
"Lexa." Clarke had managed to wheeze, comically turning to yank Lexa's arm, excitement coursing through her.
Lexa was grinning, pleased to have succeeded in taking Clarke's breath away (as if she didn't already do that by simply smiling herself).
"This is...you're..." Clarke struggled to find the words.
Lexa slid her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose slightly, smirking just a little at her victory. "I take it you approve of my choice?"
And maybe it wasn't the most eloquent response, but Clarke managed to utter, "This is the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen." Before turning again to take in the villa, perched atop the highest point of the island.
While it had looked big from a distance, now that they were rolling their luggage off the built in dock, Clarke was realizing that it was massive.
She wanted to shake her head in amusement, but she was too busy staring at everything in awe. From the well maintained front steps, the jungle-like foliage that covered the other half of the island, the boats that were apparently there for their use.
Clarke felt weak in the knees, and suddenly, she wondered if this was a very beautiful, impossible dream.
"Are you sure this place isn't like...shared?" Clarke asked, giddy with excitement. "It's...huge."
Lexa gave her a prima donna roll of her eyes, and tsked. "Would I ever book a shared...anything?" She pointed out.
Clarke had to give it to her. Lexa was all about privacy. And Clarke couldn't blame her at all. The idea of having crazy, loud, unrestricted sex with Lexa on just about every inch of this island was all she could think of, by this point.
Licking her lips, she barely had time to regain her thoughts before Lexa stopped short of the main doors. Glancing up, Clarke took in the sight of the villa, in all its majestic glory. The villa looked almost out of place- it was modern, boasting stone architecture and great glass window panes that let the sunlight filter into every part of the house. The decks wrapped around, as far as Clarke could see, and all she could imagine was laying out in the sun with Lexa.
She felt a flutter in her stomach when she realized that Lexa must have imagined the same moments, had the same thoughts, when she'd chosen this place.
Lexa opened the door with the key she'd been provided, and then took a satisfied breath, turning to Clarke.
"I've been waiting years to do this." Lexa gave her a soft smile, reaching out for her.
Clarke was swept off her feet with a laugh, and she was carried into their new home for the honeymoon.
Wrapping her arms around Lexa's neck, Clarke pressed her forehead to Lexa's.
"This is absolutely incredible, Lexa. Thank you." She murmured, taking a moment to let her words sink in.
"I'm glad you like it." Lexa admitted, her voice a touch softer than her usual cocky bravado. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to go backpacking, or maybe visit a few cities, but then I thought about what we wanted most. I just thought...what's more simple than a place where you and I can be alone in paradise?" Lexa easily shifted Clarke's weight to one arm, while she brought her other hand to caress Clarke's cheek.
"You always just...go above and beyond." Clarke murmured, fixing her gaze on Lexa's lips, particularly the one freckle she adored so much. "You're everybody's dream girl. I don't understand how I got so lucky, baby, you have the biggest heart." Clarke smiled at the words, leaning forward to kiss Lexa's lips.
Lexa responded with a kiss and a breathy whimper, and Clarke pulled back slightly, chuckling. "I think that's the third time we've gotten really sentimental on this trip already."
Lexa mirrored her amused expression. "Just wait." She teased. "I'm giving you a tour of the estate. After that, you might just burst into tears yourself."
"Hey. For the record, our honeymoon could be in hell and I'd still love it because it's you." Clarke informed her with a teasing nip at her lips. "But...yeah. The island is a nice touch, baby."
-0-
"...And this." Lexa gestured as they rolled their luggage into the bedroom. "Is where the fun happens."
Clarke had to admit, it was impressive, even by the already sky-high standards set by the rest of the villa. The grand bed was positioned to face the room's view of the ocean, so big and comfortable looking that Clarke wanted to curl up and nap in it right then and there.
The windows were all glass, unobstructed, opened to allow the sea breeze in.
"And right here, I believe..." Lexa murmured, pushing two doors open in the back of the room, "is the bathroom."
At this point, Clarke wasn't surprised to find the bathroom to be almost as big as the room itself. Lined with jets on the wall for massages, rainfall shower heads, and a bench built into the shower itself.
"Was this entire villa built with the intention of being a sexual palace?" Clarke mused, eyeing the shower with a look of want.
Lexa smirked. "Maybe that's why I like it so much."
Clarke grinned, lightly shoving her back onto the bed.
Lexa patted the spot beside her with a playful wiggle of her brows.
"Oh no you don't." Clarke protested. "Get into a bikini, and let's get out there and see this place."
"I shouldn't have chosen a place more beautiful than I am." Lexa shook her head in faux shame, laughing when she dodged a shirt hurled at her by Clarke. "Hey!"
"Alexandria Anastasia W-"
"Griffin-Woods." Lexa corrected, sitting up, an absolute grin on both their faces.
"Alexandria Anastasia Griffin-Woods." Clarke took a deep breath. She didn't know she was going to get chills every time she said her wife's name, but here they were. "Get ready."
-0-
"So you're telling me...there's a waterfall? Here? On this very island?" Clarke gasped. The two were walking hand in hand towards the shore. The biggest waves were hardly over their knees, and Lexa told Clarke that they wouldn't get any bigger. Clarke was tempted to dive in with her sundress right then and there.
"Mhmm. I hear it's a little bit of a walk and a climb, but it's supposed to be very beautiful." Lexa replied, squeezing Clarke's hand, holding their towels in the other.
"How did you find this place?" Clarke shook her head in disbelief. "How can we afford this place?"
"Klark." Lexa stopped them, leaning forward enticingly. She dropped the towels carelessly, completely occupied with Clarke. Her hair was down around her shoulder in its usual beautiful waves. Her perfume assaulted Clarke's senses, mixed with the sea breeze, and she was a goner, hopelessly leaning forward into Lexa's space.
"We can afford it. Now..." Lexa took a step back, and before the disappointment could settle in Clarke's gut, she found her heart pounding all over again, for very different reasons.
Shedding her clothes, Lexa paused, smirking at Clarke as she bunched them into a pile on the sand. Kicking off her sandals, she watched Clarke's jaw go slack as she took in the sight of Lexa in a bikini. "Need some help?" Lexa purred.
Clarke was glad Lexa was there to help her peel off her sundress, considering the fact that her legs felt like jelly and she couldn't possibly stand up without her wife's help. Lexa exhaled softly through her nose when Clarke's dress fell to the floor, revealing her first choice in bikini.
She'd managed to sneak a few surprises in there for Lexa, too, alright.
It was the kind of bikini that covered next to nothing: the best kind of bikini. Clarke's breasts were practically spilling over the cups, and the g string bikini left Lexa suffocating for air.
Clarke's cheeks reddened slightly as Lexa reacted to the work of art before her.
"So that's why you changed in the bathroom?" Lexa wheezed. "I..Its...you..um...fuck, what was I saying?"
Clarke laughed at her adorable lapse in speech and stepped forward, hands going to appreciatively cup the firm curve of Lexa's ass. "At first, when I saw this, I figured...what's the point of buying something that barely covers anything? And then... I imagined you taking it off me, and well..." Clarke rolled her hips against Lexa's, drawing a gasp from the brunette.
Clarke's laugh was like music to Lexa's ears, and suddenly she was being led to the water, Clarke's hand reaching back for hers.
The water was almost warm, not at all unpleasant, as they waded in, hand in hand.
The sun glimmered off the surface, and if Clarke hadn't been breathless at the sight of her wife coming towards her, she would've taken the time to admire it.
"You need to get wet." Lexa informed her, a playful smirk on those full lips that Clarke adored so much. Lexa dove down for a moment, resurfacing and taking Clarke's breath away all over again. Her hair was slicked back, water droplets clung to her lashes, and her smile was infectious.
She circled her arms around Clarke, slowly guiding her backwards into the water so she could do the same.
Clarke glanced up at her, taking in Lexa's beautiful face against the blue sky.
As if she hadn't realized where she was before, Clarke gazed at her with pure wonder, slowly rising to circle her arms around Lexa's neck.
"I can't believe this." Clarke murmured, their eyes meeting, forming an intense connection the second they did.
"I think I know what you mean." Lexa agreed softly.
"I just...think about how we met. How this all started. How I'd heard of you, before you transferred, but I thought you wouldn't give me the time of day. I'm just...so happy that I was wrong." Clarke couldn't help but smile as she added that. "We're married, Lexa." Clarke exhaled. "We're married!"
As if the realization just hit them both, they both started laughing softly, unable to separate.
"We're married." Lexa affirmed in her own whisper, just as hysterical as Clarke. "I have a wife."
"I know I sound crazy, repeating myself like this constantly." Clarke began. "But-"
"You sound about as crazy as I am for you, so it's fine." Lexa amended, teasingly leaning forward to capture Clarke's lips with her own.
Clarke melted into the kiss, and suddenly, she forgot anything outside of Lexa even existed. She sighed blissfully into their kiss, whining softly when she felt the light brush of Lexa's tongue.
Clarke pulled her closer, arms still circling Lexa's neck, as their kiss deepened.
Lexa's hands slid down Clarke's slick body, finding purchase at the band of her bikini, grazing her hips and leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever her hands touched.
Clarke's body responded instantly, and she was all but bucking forward into Lexa's warmth, pressing their bodies together.
It wasn't frantic, or rushed. It was perfect. With so much practice, so many opportunities to learn about each other and what they liked, they moved in perfect sync.
Clarke's fingers instinctively moved to play with the baby curls at the back of Lexa's neck. There were no interruptions, no sounds other than the nature that surrounded them, their racing hearts, and the soft breathy moans they occasionally would let slip.
Lexa was leaning down slightly in efforts to meet Clarke's lips, and Clarke decided that the only logical thing to do was get closer. She barely moved her thigh against Lexa's, and her wife understood perfectly. In the next moment, Lexa lifted Clarke against her like it was nothing at all, and Clarke's thighs came to wrap around her, leaving not a bit of space between them.
Clarke couldn't help but smile, and Lexa paused against her lips.
"What?" Lexa whispered, mirroring her smile not long after.
Clarke shook her head, lips swollen, chest heaving as she came back to earth from the high of their kiss.
She was feeling flushed all over, and as she glanced at Lexa's rosy cheeks, she realized she wasn't the only one feeling that way.
Clarke ducked her head down, and was greeted by the sight of Lexa's breasts, nearly spilling out of their cups from the angle she was looking at. Clarke's eyes widened adorably, and then her eyes dropped to where Lexa's abs were pressed against her stomach, water droplets running down between them.
Clarke's grip on Lexa tightened just a bit as she licked her lips, gaining her voice back. "I like this..." Her voice was husky, and she freed one hand to run her fingers down Lexa's chest, stopping on the fabric of her bikini top. "I'm going to borrow it sometime."
Lexa was a little preoccupied with the way Clarke's fingertips deftly undid her bikini top, watching Lexa's breasts spill out with no small amount of satisfaction. Lexa's chest was rising and falling a little more quickly than normal, and her eyes were lidded as she watched Clarke let herself down, taking a step back before wearing a smirk.
Before Lexa could ask, Clarke was kneeling in front of her, giving her an all-too-beautiful view of her cleavage, dropping lazy kisses against her tanned, toned thighs.
Clarke's hands lightly caressed the sides of her thighs, accompanying her kisses and effectively making Lexa weak in the knees.
Clarke looked absolutely taken by lust with the sight in front of her, softly caressing Lexa's skin until her hands settled against the firm round shape of Lexa's ass.
Lexa gasped slightly when Clarke squeezed, inching her kisses in towards the inside of her thighs. Lexa felt the familiar hot flush of arousal as Clarke inched inwards.
"This is what I've been waiting for." Clarke murmured against her skin. She leaned back, noting the way she sent chills up Lexa's spine with a little smile. And then teased Lexa, peeling her bikini down slowly, torturously taking her time. She'd lean in a few times, teasingly, brushing the tip of her nose against Lexa's mound, dropping kisses between her lips.
"Clarke-" Lexa's cry came out strangled, and Clarke was only encouraged by it. Clarke was a tease, and she knew it.
"Remember when we went skinny dipping at Indra's, in high school?" Clarke glanced up at her, catching the spark of surprise in Lexa's green eyes. Part of her was startled that Clarke would start a conversation right there and then rather than just eating her out already.
"Do you remember what I did?" Clarke splayed her fingers over Lexa's ass, drawing another whine from her wife.
Lexa nodded, groaning. "You got between my legs and you did-"
"-this?" Clarke smirked, pressing a kiss to Lexa's clit before following it with a single, broad swipe of her tongue.
Lexa nearly fell over, Clarke grinning as she reached out to steady her.
"You taste so good, babe." Clarke hummed her approval, leaning back, much to Lexa's disappointment. She rolled Lexa's bikini down her legs, getting her to step out of them as she balled them up, rising from where she knelt. She took the top off of Lexa's neck, and handed the ball to Lexa.
Lexa glanced at her curiously.
"Why don't you put those Q.B. skills to use and get these back with our other clothes." Clarke challenged, a cocky teasing edge to her voice that had Lexa struggling not to surge forward and take her then and there.
"Easy." Lexa whispered, wearing that smirk that made Clarke ache inside for her, and she turned, cocking up her muscled arm, aiming lazily. Clarke really didn't care about the throw. In truth, she just loved looking at Lexa move. The smirk, the confidence when she was challenged, the way her muscles rippled with the swift pass. It just happened to be a bonus that it landed perfectly where Clarke had requested.
Clarke laughed, shaking her head. "I should've known, nothing turns you on more than a challenge."
Lexa cocked her brows, but her smile was loving as ever, and Clarke was suddenly tired of not being in her arms.
"New challenge." Clarke grinned. "You catch me and get this off me before I get to my towel."
Lexa's expression shifted as she pondered what Clarke had just said, and Clarke darted off as fast as she could.
"That's not fair, I was distracted!" Lexa complained, following Clarke nonetheless.
Clarke's laughter was contagious, and Lexa joined her as they enjoyed their little chase like carefree teens. "I can't believe you didn't- Clarke cut off her victory gloating as she felt two arms entrap her before she could reach her towel. Shrieking, Clarke felt two hands resting on her hips, and lips grazing the area just below her ear.
"I win." Clarke didn't need to see Lexa to know she was smirking victoriously, and judging by the way she was pressed against Clarke, she was thinking very, very dirty thoughts. "What's my reward?"
Clarke felt Lexa's grip soften, and she turned around, grabbing the towel she'd been running to all along. Without glancing at Lexa, she spread the towel out onto the white sand, and fell back onto it with a huff.
"You can start with this bikini." Clarke played along, but her smile was obvious enough. Lexa knelt onto the edge of the towel, glistening droplets of water running down her toned physique.
"You're so beautiful." Lexa sighed, as if she longed for Clarke, as if she weren't already hers in every capacity. Lexa slid forward in between Clarke's legs, running her long fingers against Clarke's thighs. She leaned forward over Clarke's body as she reverently ran her fingers along Clarke stomach, her scar, all the way up to her chest. "Can I take this off?" Lexa asked softly. It was more of a reflex than anything, the way she always asked, even after years of dating Clarke, and now, marriage. But that was Lexa. Giving her the same romantic love, the same divine sort of treatment that she'd promised all the way in high school.
Clarke could only smile in response, knowing she wouldn't be able to verbalize how moved she was by her wife's kindness, the way she always considered what Clarke wanted before her own wants.
Lexa kissed Clarke's chest once, and then moved her fingers to undo the clasp.
Her reaction always made Clarke feel warm inside. The way Lexa so clearly wanted her. The way her eyes would widen slightly, and her full lips would part just a little. The way her eyes would trace the swell of Clarke's breasts, and her fingers would follow.
Lexa immediately ducked her head down to greet Clarke's breasts with a flurry of kisses, starting, teasingly, with the valley between the two. She ran her tongue down the tight channel, either hand gently pressing Clarke's breasts together, before she kissed her way to Clarke's nipple. She couldn't help but grin against it when Clarke let out a moan, her hips bucking up once or twice against Lexa's body.
"You've always loved that." Lexa hummed, leaning down to suckle and tease Clarke before releasing the rosy bud with a pop.
"You've always loved that, too." Clarke managed to get her playful jab in before she was silenced by Lexa switching sides. Her long fingers wrapped around the breast she wasn't teasing, rolling and kneading to draw various cries of pleasure from her wife.
Lexa's obsession with her wife's boobs wasn't for nothing. She knew exactly how to tease Clarke without ever moving her hands. She knew how to drive her wild with her mouth alone.
Clarke's moans became a little louder, and Lexa was spurred on with a fresh wave of cockiness. "God, Lex. Fuck." Clarke moaned her approval, and Lexa felt a shiver run down her spine at the praise. "You're so good baby."
Lexa busied herself with leaving a bruising kiss on the topside of Clarke's left breast, glancing up once or twice to smugly make eye contact with Clarke.
"I'm so fucking lucky." Lexa groaned as she leaned back to eye Clarke boobs appreciatively, lightly running her fingers over Clarke's nipples, teasingly. "I thought about making you cum with just my mouth, but..." Lexa shrugged mercilessly, and Clarke groaned. "I think I have better ideas."
"Just you wait." Clarke grumbled, leaning her head back. "When it's my turn, I'll- OH" Clarke's protest was turned into a cry of pleasure as Lexa ducked her head between her thighs, sighing when her lips met Clarke's pussy.
Clarke tingled all over with pleasure, stopping short of kicking out. "Oh, shit." She gasped, writhing over the towel.
"You're so fucking sexy." Lexa whispered against her dripping folds, settling her arms around Clarke's thighs, anchoring her to Clarke. "You taste so good." Lexa tasted her again in a few quick laps of her tongue, careful to only tease Clarke, building her up. "You've been waiting for me to eat you out, haven't you?" She hummed, the vibrations of her cocky chuckle making Clarke writhe in pleasure. "Waiting for me to fuck you..." Lexa drawled, lazily brushing two fingers against Clarke's clit. "With my fingers?" Clarke's eyes caught a glimpse of said fingers, and she stifled a groan. "With my tongue?" Lexa whispered against her, and a fresh wave of arousal rushed down through Clarke's body.
"Please, Lexa." Clarke whined, tugging softly at her hair.
Lexa pressed a series of wet, open-mouthed kisses to Clarke's clit, swiping her tongue along Clarke's outer folds, before kissing her way up Clarke's inner thigh.
"You're a fucking tease." Clarke snapped impatiently, making Lexa chuckle against her yet again.
"What do you want, then, Klark?" Lexa knew what her answer was going to be already.
"I want you to fuck me." Clarke growled in frustration.
Lexa practically shivered at the words alone.
"I want your mouth on me. I want you to fuck me hard." Clarke demanded, all but pressing Lexa's face into her pussy.
Lexa buried her face between Clarke's thighs, finally giving Clarke proper attention, tasting every bit of her that her tongue could reach.
Absolutely dripping, Clarke bucked her hips into Lexa's face, hoping to get something, anything else.
Lexa's fingers came to gather up Clarke's wetness, and suddenly two were being pushed in.
Lexa's fingers were long enough to make Clarke gasp with genuine pleasure as Lexa slowly slid them into the tight warm sheath of Clarke's heat.
"You're so wet." Lexa purred, slowly sliding her fingers out, admiring the slick that coated them. She eyed Clarke as she brought her fingers up to Clarke's lips.
Clarke's eyes lit up with recognition as she moved forward, enveloping Lexa's long fingers into her mouth, pushing past her lips slowly.
Lexa groaned, unable to control herself at the sight of Clarke, taking in her fingers suckling on them teasingly before sliding them out.
"See how good you taste?" Lexa groaned out the praise, hands returning to the apex of Clarke's thighs. She wasted no time in going back to rubbing light circles over Clarke's clit, ducking down to caress Clarke's nipple in her mouth.
The tandem sensation of her fingers and her mouth working around Clarke's nipple had Clarke arching off the towel, into Lexa's body already.
"Fuck." Lexa mumbled around her nipple, completely in awe of the sight before her. "That feel good baby?"
"So good." Clarke whined in response, her own hand reaching down to tug at Lexa's.
Lexa seemed to understand the message immediately. She moved to slide two fingers into Clarke, sinking them to the hilt, before slowly pulling back. She began slow thrusts into Clarke's tight channel. She wanted to remember everything about the moment. The specks of sand on Clarke's body, the rise and fall of her chest, the stiff bud between her lips, the way Clarke clenched around her fingers hungrily, pulling Lexa deeper inside her.
"Yes." Clarke chanted, bucking her hips slowly, in time with Lexa's thrusts. "Fuck. Yes."
Occasionally, Lexa would curl her fingers against Clarke's front wall, drawing a particularly delicious moan from her lips.
"You're..." Clarke panted. "Fuck. I love your fingers."
Lexa was preening at the praise, releasing Clarke's nipple with a smirk, moving in favor of kissing her neck. She added a third finger, instantly becoming slick with Clarke's essence as she set about leaving a handful of prominent hickies around Clarke's neck.
She growled softly against Clarke's flesh, nosing the base of her neck before honing in on one spot, wrapping her lips around the skin to form a seal.
"Shit." Clarke instantly responded in pleasure, her entire body tingling as Lexa fucked her the way she liked: slow and deep, building up to an uncontrollable release.
"I remember the first time I got to do this." Lexa rasped by her ear, pausing from the hickey she was so intent on leaving just moments before.
Clarke's eyes squeezed shut and her mind flew back to the memory.
On Lexa's bed in her guest house.
The way Lexa kissed her, all over her body, for the first time, setting her on fire from the inside out.
The way Lexa was smiling before she dipped her head between Clarke's thighs.
The way she emerged, lips glistening, looking like she'd just seen god.
"I remember the first time I got to touch you." Lexa continued, slowly increasing the speed of her thrusts each time, enjoying the way Clarke was coming undone.
Clarke's body was racked with goosebumps at the sound of Lexa's words.
"You were so wet." Lexa enunciated the word, licking along Clarke's neck as she did, enjoying the salty taste against her tongue. "I remember what it was like to do this." Lexa paused, glancing down at her hand, steadily fucking Clarke. The sound of the small waves did nothing to cover her moans, filthy and needy as ever.
If her constant clenching around Lexa's fingers was any indication, Clarke seemed to remember just as well as Lexa did.
"Ever since then...I knew it was the best feeling I was ever going to have." Lexa swore. She positioned herself so that she could move her free hand to rub tight circles over Clarke's clit, watching the ripples of euphoria begin to surface in Clarke's movements.
"Lexa." Clarke panted.
She could hear how wet she was, how Lexa's long fingers were sliding into her with ease. She longed to have Lexa as close as she could. She needed more of her.
"I'm close." Clarke whined, most of her voice gone.
"I want you to cum for me." Lexa's offer was too enticing to ignore. "I want to feel you cumming around my fingers, love."
Clarke's eyes were shut, but she would've came the minute she saw Lexa's expression, the absolute hunger with which she watched her own fingers, pumping in and out of Clarke.
"You're so fucking sexy." Lexa barely managed to whisper, eyes lidded with lust. "I'm so fucking lucky." She curled her fingers once more, never stopping the circular motion around Clarke's clit.
Suddenly, with a loud cry, Clarke's body was off the towel, plunging as far onto Lexa's fingers as her body would allow. She tightened around Lexa's fingers, pulsing as she felt a wave of euphoria take over.
While she would usually chant Lexa's name endlessly, along with a list of expletives, she found that she couldn't speak this time.
Her orgasm coursed through her for what felt like hours. Her body was on fire in the best way, and Lexa hadn't ever completely stopped her thrusting. She was slowing it down as Clarke began to convulse less and less. In the meantime, her eyes were hungrily taking in Clarke's orgasm, her favorite sight in the world.
She felt her own thighs getting increasingly soaked at the sight of her wife, clenching around her, breathlessly moaning into the towel.
With a final thrust, Lexa pulled her fingers out, admiring her handiwork. Bringing them up to her lips, she sucked them clean, completely aware of the way she was turning her wife on all over again.
"Fuck, Clarke." Lexa groaned as she leaned back, allowing Clarke to finally rest her legs. "You taste good."
Clarke groaned in response, earning a proud smirk from her wife.
"Don't think this is over." Clarke heaved out with a sigh. "I'm just ...taking a break."
Lexa moved to stretch out beside her, enjoying the view of Clarke's glistening thighs, the evidence of her pleasure dripping between them.
"Take as long as you need."
-0-
Clarke eventually got her strength to stand, and the couple returned to the bedroom. Before long, Lexa was unpacking her shower supplies, likely noting the way Clarke had been staring at the shower head and controls for quite some time.
"Lexaaaaa." Clarke finally groaned, after about ten minutes of stubborn contemplation.
"Claaaaaarke." Lexa mocked in an equally whining tone, smiling to herself as she sorted through her belongings, across the bathroom.
"How the hell do you turn this shower on?" Clarke puffed, folding her arms dramatically. "There are jets everywhere, so many buttons to push, and not one of them is labeled."
Lexa threw her hand across her forehead, crying out in faux agony. "The horror!"
"Hey!" Clarke scowled, bunching up her towel and hurling it at Lexa.
Lexa, to her credit, caught it and wiggled her brows at Clarke, shaking her head with a very amused look. "Your best tactic was to throw something...at someone who literally gets paid to throw and catch things."
Clarke made her way over, rolling her eyes. "You could've been nice and let me hit you. For my ego's sake."
Lexa smirked. "Shouldn't have called me Airbud in senior year."
Clarke snorted. "Good to see you've moved on from that."
Lexa winked at her, and Clarke's heart automatically went into overdrive.
"What is all this?" Clarke motioned to the heavy assortment of beauty products Lexa had emptied out.
"...A few...essentials." Lexa replied, hoping Clarke wouldn't notice that she'd brought at least three types of facial cleanser alone.
Clarke had to smile at Lexa's extreme beauty habits. She wasn't crazy about that lifestyle herself, but watching Lexa get excited over beauty products was one of her favorite hobbies.
"Okay, well. Why don't you bring a few of those over there, and come shower with me." Clarke purred, wrapping her arms around Lexa's waist from behind, as she watched them in the mirror.
Truthfully, her eyes were on Lexa's flawless body.
From her prominent collarbones to her beautiful, pert breasts. The way her abs were toned, leading to her full hips and round ass. Lexa's hair was drying in wavy curls around her, and Clarke's mouth was watering.
"You're so beautiful." Clarke sighed, kissing the back of her shoulder before reluctantly detaching herself. "Help me turn this thing on."
-0-
It wasn't long before the wandering hands in the shower became something far more intense.
Clarke couldn't keep her hands off Lexa, and Lexa appeared to want the exact same thing, whiny and breathy at Clarke's every touch.
The hot water was cascading down on them from the shower head on the ceiling, like steaming hot rain coursing over their bare figures.
They'd been distracted washing each other's hair- they'd ended up making out in the hot stream. They traded hot, wet kisses as the water rained down on them. Clarke was kissing Lexa with a hunger she couldn't contain, tugging on Lexa's bottom lip with her teeth, drawing it out and enjoying Lexa's filthy whines and moans of pleasure.
Clarke's brain was two seconds away from short circuiting at any minute, seeing Lexa like this, all needy and dripping wet for her.
She eyed the marble shower bench, and made the decision in a split second, turning as she backed into it. She sat back, barely beckoning Lexa forward until she was straddling Clarke, a leg on either side of her.
"Fuck." Lexa whispered as Clarke's hands flew to her ass, her fingers slightly digging into Lexa's skin as she did.
Clarke groaned as Lexa cupped her cheeks, leaning down to kiss her deeply, already rolling her hips to feel some sort of traction against her clit.
Clarke shifted her leg so that her thigh was under Lexa. Immediately, her thigh was coated with wet warmth as Lexa leaned forward, dragging her ass and hips to grind along Clarke's thigh.
Clarke was barely breathing, watching Lexa's breasts sway, glistening as little droplets of water clung to them. Ducking her head forward, she kissed a valley between Lexa's breasts, before closing her mouth around Lexa's nipple, watching Lexa immediately lurch her hips forward in appreciation of the sensation.
Clarke groaned, alternating between sucking and kissing, watching Lexa's chest heave at the effort she was giving.
Clarke leaned back, glancing up at her wife as she rode her thigh. Water drops clung to her long lashes, and her eyes were closed, her full lips formed in the shape of an "o".
"You're so gorgeous." Clarke whispered, her tone low and throaty as she watched Lexa give herself to her. Her hands sat at Lexa's full hips, squeezing them, helping Lexa grind down against her thigh.
Lexa was already close, Clarke could tell by the way she was breathing, the way she was only focused on the rolling of her hips, her breasts brushing against Clarke's as she rode her thigh.
Clarke's hands moved to palm Lexa's ass, occasionally running her hands up the expanse of Lexa's back, lightly raking her nails along the skin there.
"Klark." Lexa's breathy whines put Clarke on edge, and she had to lick her lips, the sound making her want to lurch forward to taste Lexa's lips yet again.
"You like that, baby?" Clarke cooed, watching Lexa come undone. "You're doing so great." Clarke praised, her voice getting lost in Lexa's cries of pleasure. "That's it, pretty girl. I want you to get yourself off on my thigh..." Clarke smirked as Lexa's hips bucked extra at the dirty talk. "That's it. You're so close to cumming, baby. I want you to cum for me." Clarke felt Lexa duck her head, and suddenly, the rhythmic rolling of her hips ceased.
"Clarke....I...I'm...I'm- Oh fuck-"
Clarke could feel Lexa jerking on top of her before she finally stilled, breath trapped in her lungs, as her orgasm ripped through her.
She was quaking in Clarke's arms, her hips moving erratically against Clarke as she humped Clarke's thigh.
Her moans were soft, and Clarke wanted to hear the noise forever. She ran her fingers up and down Lexa's back, both of them struggling to catch their breath.
Clarke held Lexa close, clutching her as they became aware of the hot water that was pouring around them again, slowly coming back to earth from their euphoric cloud.
"Holy shit." Lexa finally mumbled from her spot in Clarke's shoulder, thoroughly spent.
"Yeah." Clarke whispered, still stunned beyond belief that this was her life. Alexandria Anastasia Woods was spent in her arms after a few rounds of sex on their private island honeymoon trip. "Holy shit."