Holy Hands, They Make Me A Sinner (AU)

By: Cassidyxx
Clarke is standing over the stove, mixing a pasta sauce when she hears the doorknob jingle and looks up to see a familiar face enter the apartment. "Hey babe" Lexa hears her girlfriend say before she even gets her keys out of the door.

"Hey baby, what're you cook-" Lexa's words catch in her throat when she sees what Clarke is wearing. A skimpy lingerie set, lacy and bright red it looks incredible against her pale skin. The sheer nightie leaves little to the imagination and Lexa is stuck.

Clarke turns off the stove, pulls her bottom lip between her teeth and quirks an eyebrow. "You like what you see?" Her voice is distinctively lower now and Lexa feels a jolt of arousal shoot through her body.

Lexa decides to play into it, she shrugs her north face jacket off and starts to unbutton the top buttons of her flannel. "Oh baby, I like. Spin around for me" Lexa's voice goes stern as her finger swirls in circles demonstrating how she wants Clarke to move her body.

Clarke pushes her arms up over her head in a sensual way, then rocks her hips side to side as she spins. Before she even makes a full turn she feels hands grip her hips hard from behind. Lexa pushes her until the front of her body is pushed up against the wall. She grabs both of Clarke's wrists and holds them together behind her back, with her free hand she slides her finger tips up Clarke's thigh. The solid silver rings on her fingers are cold against Clarke's bare sensitive flesh and she feels the girl shiver.

"What do you want Clarke" Lexa asks into Clarke's ear, ghosting her lips over the girls lobe. Her free hand pushes her nightie up until she feels the waistband of the tiny g string Clarke is wearing. Dipping her fingers into them she pushes her middle finger through the slick folds and moans at how much wetness she feels there.

"Mistress, please I need you" Lexa tenses hearing that word. Clarke knows if she wants to submit she has to ask for it. Calling Lexa mistress is her way of doing that. Lexa grabs the sheer nightie and pulls it over Clarke's head, leaving her in just her bra and g string. Lexa's hands automatically grab her ass and knead the skin there. She parts the girls cheeks and feels for the plug she'd asked Clarke to wear all day. When her fingers make contact she smirks and pulls on it.

"Fuck!" Clarke grabs for the wall but can't find any grip there. "Shhhh" Lexa hushes her, "strip completely and get up on the table" her voice commanding, she gives Clarke a light slap on the ass and leaves the room.

Clarke takes a second to get a hold of herself and walks to the dinner table. She discards the lingerie and hops up, sitting on it with her legs crossed. She waits.

Lexa takes her time gathering what she needs and changes into a pair of soft shorts, she decides to leave her flannel on. She knows the anticipation of what's to come will make Clarke even more aroused.

When she finally heads back into the kitchen she's carrying a spreader bar, rope, and a bag filled with some of Clarke's favorite things.

Clarke sees what Lexa has in mind when she walks back into the room and her breath hitches. She knows Lexa is going to put her on display, only for herself of course. She likes putting Clarke in various exposed positions so she can watch her.

Lexa sits the stuff down on the floor in front of Clarke, she steps between the girls legs and kisses her hard. "Safe word baby?" Lexa asks when she pulls back from the heated kiss. "Pink" Clarke says quickly with a small nod. She wants this and doesn't want Lexa to think otherwise.

Lexa steps back and grabs the spreader bar, she sits it on the end of the table then cuffs Clarke's ankles in. Once the girl can't close her legs, Lexa grabs for the thin soft rope she uses on Clarke often. She finds it and ties the girls wrists together pulling them up above her head she grabs the long piece of slack and wraps it around one of the legs of the table. When she stands she sees Clarke fully stretched out and presented to her on the table. Lexa bites her lip and smiles at her girlfriend as she walks up and slips two of her fingers into Clarke's mouth. "Suck" Lexa demands, and Clarke does just that.