"I got to go, dance practice" I said before walking off to my car "Love you" He said before I left.

Bobby POV

I walk inside after smoking which I turn my attention to the lock box on top shelf in the closet, I know (name) couldn't reach it because it's out of reach and sight.

"(Name) is going to love it in a few days which is going to be Christmas" I said to myself as I pull out a necklace before going and finding a box.

(A hour later)

I wrapped before realizing we didn't put up a tree "damn.. " I said before going to put up the tree.

"Bobby babe" I heard as I laid down on the couch "what happened? " (Name) asked "I was going to put the tree up but then I got to the light and got tangled" I said as my hands was wrapped in Christmas lights.

"Okay" He said before going upstairs "babe! " I yelled before he went to the kitchen "I'm hungry" He said "and I'm horny and angry" I said before struggling.

"Okay, jack off through the lights you will get there" He said, smiling before going up stairs with his food.

(2 hours later)

I got out of the lights a hour ago and put the Christmas tree few minutes ago "beautiful" I heard as (name) came down the steps "would've been faster if I had help? " I said as I walked up to him.

"No matter what I still wouldn't have help" He said as he wrapped his arms around my neck "I love you" I said before I kissed him.

"I love you too" He said before we went up stairs.

(Next few weeks)

Christmas Eve, we wasn't doing to much just chilling at the Dawson's house "what the hell? " Shane said as Garrett took the last diet coke "what? " He said before Shane pointed to the fridge.

"Put it back! " Shane yelled making everyone laugh "okay okay" Garrett says before sitting on the couch with us "okay since its Christnas Eve we going to be giving 1 present to one person yeah" Shane said before putting the camera down but far so everyone's in view.

"Okay so me first" Shane said before giving a present to Ryland "omg I love it! " Ryland sequel as he showed the camera a pink robe with design on it "okay Ryland turn" Shane said before Ryland gave Shane a present.

"Yasss" Shane said as he showed some pig socks "The queen of pigs have not left yet! " Shane exclaim making us laugh "okay, Garrett" Shane said before Garrett gave Andrew his.

"Thanks Garrett" Andrew said as he showed the camera another flash drive "you said that you need to clear some space off of your computer now you don't have to" Garrett explain before it was mine turn.

My heart is racing. "Bobby your turn" Shane exclaim before I pulled a present out and gave it to (name) "Aw, thanks Baby! " (Name) exclaim before hugging me making me smile. The necklace.

"No problem" I said before he gave me mine "I'm weak, I love it so much" I said as I hold up a wasted GTA shirt to the camera.

"Let's drink" Shane said before getting some beers, I drink before noticing (name) looking around "(name) " I whispered before taking him to the kitchen.

"You never drunk alcohol" I asked before he shook his head no "here" I said before tilting his head back and pouring some in his mouth.

"(Name)! " Shane exclaim as (name) drinks it "You shouldn't be drinking" Shane said as he gets (name) of the counter "I think you should break up" Shane said before (name) started begging.