Christmas

Zary POV

Pedro me nd Josè have been chilling a lot together. They've looked at me like something was wrong with me when I said something nice.....wait no one is used to seeing tht but daddy. I always ignore them tho. Bc they THINK I can't be nice but I can when I want to. Pedro nd José stood in front of me while we sat outside bc daddy doesn't want me to have old guys looking at my ass. And I understand that. Bc i inharereted my mom's gene's. "want a cookie Pedro?" I ask. "What did you do too it?" He asked with supinsion. "I..what i cant be nice?" I ask them. They both shook their heads no. "Why not?" i say "Bc one your spoiled two your mean asf unless you want something three your a brat four it just dont feel right with you being nice. If so then we must have died and went to a whole different universe." Jose says. I kicked him in his leg. "Thts the Zary we know." Pedro says. I kicked him in his leg too. "I didnt mean for you to kick me too." He says in pain. I got up and went into the house. I went up to daddy's office. I bust in while he was discussing some kind of plan. "Daddy im bored i wanna go to themall and i need money." I say lookig over everyone in the room. "Pedro nd Jose will pay." He says trying to shoo me. "No they broke as hell nd you knowit." I say. "Language." He says. "But daddy!" I stomp my foot. "Zaryelle, leave." He sys. "I dont think i will." I stand my ground. "Leave!" I folded my arms and rolled my neck. " Zaryelle!" he yells. "Daddy!" i yell back. "If you dont give me money how am i gona live my life plus ill ignor you the rest of the year." I say. He pulled out a fat stack and handed it to me. I'd say it was abot twelve grand. I found it funny tht Pedro nd Jose were looking everywhere for me outside. I walked out laughing. "What are you dumbasses doing?" I question Pedro covered his face Jose put his hand on his heart. "Trying not to get killed." Pedro says. "But i was in the house nd were going to the mall yall are not were suit nd teis for the job anymore lets go." I say. We took my Black bently. Iput on some Yg and started rapping. I felt their eyes on me but i aint let it bother me. When i finally stopped they looked at me side ways . "What a bitch cant rap?" I say. "You can do both?" Pedro asked. "Yea I can dress classy then boyish I can sing nd rap." I admit. I put on my August alsina Grindin. I sat quitely through the rest so i didnt shock them AGAIN. I parked my truck and jumped out. "To Hollister." I began running through the mall. As I was running somebody pulled me a little to close to them.  I could feel their breath on my neck almost like they wanted to kiss me.

Pedro POV

Yes, I pulled her into me she was moving a little to fast. She fine as hell fr but the nice side of Zary ain't as attractive as her I'll beat cho ass side.  I let her go and moved to her right side with José on the left. We was in the store and she taking pictures while she supposed to be finding clothes. "Zary?" I say. "O, my bad." She says. She pulled out a blue nd black stussy shirt some khaki cargo shorts nd a blue nd white beanie with a ball on top. She handed it to me. I went to put it on. I came out nd let her examine me.  " Sports blue sixes." she waved me away. After we left there we went to DTLR. She pulled out a red nd white The hundreds shirt with some true religion jeans. She got style. It was two outfits for me nd two for Jose.His colors were the oposite way around. She bought her some stuff then we left. It was like five she was sleep nd I was driving. It's been a very active day for her. I shook her awake and we went inside. She went straight upstairs and to sleep. "Brahh if she tell her pops how you had her your dead homes." Jose said. I looked at him nd threw the pillow dumb ass won't Makin it no better. "Where's my princess?" Her dad came in. "She sleep." I say. "Okay."  He said and went up to his office.

Zary POV

I could hear vocies,I thought I was dreaming but I was only waking up. I got up and went down stairs Pedro Jose and some other people were down there. I went up stairs and took a shower. I washed with my cashmere gold body wash from bath and body works. I washed my hair with kiwi strawberry shampoo and leave in conditioner. I got out put on some blue Adida joggers a black T-shirt, my black emoji socks I put a towel around my hair then brushed my teeth. I put my roshi's on and dryer my hair I put it up in a pony tail. I slid my Jordan sweat shirt on grabbed my keys and went down stairs. I peeped in the living room nd knocked on the wall. " Pedro Jose come on. Morning daddy." I say. "Come here baby girl." Daddy said. I felt each ndnever last person in tht room eyes on me. "This is my baby girl my only child." He kissed my forehead. "Wassup." A guy tht looked about a year older than me said. He was the only one tht spoke. "OK y'all rude,only one person spoke. I don't like y'all now." I say. "Yes of course this is  Isaiah." My dad said. Me of course I smiled. "How old is he?" I ask smiling at him. "He's a year older." My smile grew bigger. "Daddy,I need money." I tell him. "How much?" I made the "do you really wanna know" face he looked at me. "Six hundred." My ebrows rose up. "Six hundred grand!?" He says. "No daddy six hundred dollars." I say. "Why tht much three hundred should do." I put my head down. "Yea but what if I want clothes and shoes?" I say. He pulled out the money and handed it to me. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Pedro,José let's go like now." I say. "Isaiah do you wanna go?" My dad asked him. "Sure why not." He said and walked out with us. I got stuck in the back with him. I was on my phone texting and he took my phone. "Hell nahh give me my shit back." I say. "Nahh who you be talkn to?" He said laughing. We were going back and fourth the whole ride. "We gotta go to finish line Larrybwont hold the shoe much longer." I hopped out and ran the n the mall I went into finish line. "Larry I'm here." He came out with four boxes. "Size three,two 11,nd one 12. He said. "Larry you the real MVP. Don't tell how you got the money." I hand it off. I opened my box and put the shoe on. "Yes,Imma rock these 24/7." I say. They all looked at my feet. "Small ass feet."  Isaiah said. I took the shoe off and put it back in the box. "I'm ready to go now." We went back to the house everyone was still there. "What's in the box?" Daddy asked without looking at me. "Don't werry about it!" I yell going up stairs. I pulled out the wrapping paper and wrapped up the three boxes. Pedro Jose and Daddy,Tracey knew about the shoes I was getting them I'm still deciding we it here I should get Tracey the 24 karot diamond gold rollex. He likes shiney things. Five more days til Christmas and I'm almost done with shopping. When I finished I went down stairs and in the living room I sat beside daddy. I felt some of them watching me while daddy was talking. I was on my phone half the time until my name came up. "What about Zaryelle?" I say. They laughed I was as serious as can be. "Don't worry bout it." Daddy says. "No,bc my name should have never came up in the conversation if this meeting is for business why is my name in it?" I say. "We are going to use her as bait so we get the person tht we want bc they are gna try and keep her in after the drop." He says. "Fuck tht I ain't doing ain't doing shit." I say aloud. They all bust put laughing. I looked straight at my dad he got me bent and all the fucking way back! "Watch yo language." Tracey said and my dad agreed with him. "I'm not doing it y'all trying to get me kilt." I say. They all looked at me. "As if yo dad letting thatnhappen ." Pedro mumbled. "Mh, you right but why me??" I ask. "Cause they go for the cute ones. They a bunch of niggahs and dykes. Hell I'd go for you and I tell you once I got chu I would tear DAT ass up boy!" Isaiah said it made me smile.The rest looked at him. My dad ain't say nothing. I laughed. "Be ready tomorrow Zary." Daddy said I nodded. "Wait what am I supposed to wear I mean I gotta look cute right??" I asked. "Something professional." I nodded. I watched as the all left one by one. When  Isaiah was about to walk out O stepped in front of him on my way upstairs, I felt him grave my ass and keep walking. He is going to get old quick. I thought But Christmas awaits so does this "mission" daddy got me doing tomorrow. Good night y'all.