What goes on in the delivery room

*PICTURE OF ROYALTY TO SIDE IN MM!!!!*

*two weeks later*

Pedro POV
Zary woke me up at about three a.m. To go to the hospital, yeah she was going into labor. I just stared at her like it was nothing. Her sister is in the room with her,I couldn't do all the screaming. I had to call her dad, he showed up with his month old daughter in his arms an wife behind him. "How far is she?" He asked. "Last time I was in there they said five centimeters." I answer. He nodded his head then Mo'Nay came out and made me go in. She was sweaty and looked tired. She was crying and everything. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Calm down breathe." I say. "Don't you think I'm already breathing?" She says. I squeezed my eyes shut as she squeezed my hand. "When is this gone be over." I whined.

*Ten hours later*

Zaryelle POV
Pedro was right here by my side. I pushed and pushed and pushed. "One more." The doctor says, I did one last big push and felt her slide out. " You killed my hand." Pedro says. "It's a beautiful baby girl beautiful just like her mother." The doctor says, causing me to smile a little. Pedro looked at him nd rolled his eyes. "Come here Pedro." I say. He bent over the side of the bed and I kissed him. "I love you." I smile. " I love you too." He says. I rubbed my head as everyone came into the room. " Where's Royalty?" My dad asked. "She is right here." The doctor came back in. He attempted to put her in my arms but I shook my head, and pointed to Pedro. "Wow." He says holding her. "Royalty she is." My dad says. "Yeah, my little Princess." Pedro sat down. I honestly wanted to cry,and I did. Who would have ever thought I would be a mother. Pedro passed her to me and I just stared at her, I couldn't do anything else. Then I handed her to my dad. He kissed her forehead and smiled while slowly saying,"Welcome to the family Royalty." Then Passed her to Tanisha, his wife. I allowed it this time even though I Don don't like her, my dad took my sister from her. Her name is Tania. " I'm sleepy." I say, whit her in my arms. "Me too." Pedro says.

----------------------------------------------------------

ROYALTY IS HERE!!!!