Taking this to the next step

Zaryelle POV
I woke up depressed asl. So I got up and took a shower, but when I looked in the shower my god damn Bath and Body Works that I PAID for was gone! I ran down stairs, and looked at Boo Boo Kitty and my dad. "Where's my bath and body works?" I asked. "Oh it's in our bathroom hope u don't mind I used it." She sys. I opened my mouth to say something but my dad shot me this look. I went back up stairs and took my stuff back and went in my room to shower. I got out put on my black and white stripped Stussy baseball jersey.  Some blue ripped jeans and my gamma blues.  I grabbed my black Stussy snap back, then straightened my hair. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair before putting on the hat backwards.  I called Pedro so he could take me to get some locks for my personal things.  I went down stairs and grabbed a bottle of water, then sat with them on a different couch with my phone in my hand. "This look is not working for you honey, dress more like a female less like a male." She said.  "Imma dress the way I want too, someone is here for me I'm leaving." I say and walk out the door. Pedro was just pulling up. I hopped in and put my seat belt on. "I gotta get locks for my room door." I say as he pulled out. "Why?" He asked. "The bitch went in my room and took my soap soon it'll be my clothes she can't fit my shoes. Thank you Lord for that." I say. He laughed at me and pulled up to the store. I got out and went in, soon as I walk in Leeko and some bitch there kissing.  My mouth dropped, Pedro came around the corner and saw. He grabbed my waist and we walked past them to the next aisle. When we got there he kissed me and picked me up. "Aye Zary." He said. "Pedro, what the hell you doing?" He says. "No what were you doing? Leeko you said you'd never hurt me and u entertained that shit so I hurt you right back. And the girl over there can have you cause ion want you." I say as Pedro put me down, and I walked off. "Peace." Pedro said smacking my ass. "Stop." I say, after I got my locks he took me back home. I got him to install the locks and then he told me I could stay with him cause I damn sure won't staying here. I locked my door and we left. His house was quiet and dark.  I sat on the couch and was on my phone.  He tossed me a towel and wash cloth. I went and got into the shower.

Pedro POV
She came back down stairs in a tank top and some shorts. I looked at her as she picked up her phone. "Dammit." She says bending over to pick up her phone. Man,it be so hard keeping my hands off her yo like word. I got up nd grabbed her by her waist. "Please please please let me get it now." I kiss her neck. She laughed at me nd slowly told me,"We tried that already, ya girl came in." She stood straight.  "But she not here now plus she doesn't have a key to my house.  So it's just me and you tonight." I continued to kiss bite and suck on her neck until she had a hickey right there. "So can I hit?" I ask. "Some kind of thirsty." She mumbled.  I just lifted her and took her up stairs. "Like I said I would take care of you and move nice and slow just for you." I took her shirt off nd she covered her chest. "No,don't your body is beautiful." I remove her hands, next I took off her pants as she laid there. She had a thoughtful expression on her face. I removed the rest of her clothing nd kissed down her body.

Next chapter everything will continue. .who would have thought they some freaky mfs