Us

*Nine months later*(Not a rational number of months but I  am bored asf)

Zaryelle POV
I woke up at about six a.m. I got up and took a shower before Royalty woke up.  She wakes up at six thirty. By time i got out she was awake crying. Lately she's had fevers and she starting to bite my nipples and that is not okay. I put on some sweats and a tank top, and some running shoes. Morning exercise with her. I put on my Nike track jacket and put a jacket on her. I got her a bottle as I put her into her stroller. We left the house and went for a two mile jog. By time we got back to the house she was asleep.  Exactly what I wanted I took another shower and put on some jeans and a black crop top with some socks and went to get Royalty who was hungry again. I fed her and sat her up on the couch turning to Dora football head having ass so i could clean up. I washed dishes,washed clothes,dusted,vaccumed,moped the floor. It was about seven by time I finished, cause I cleaned the bathrooms and bedrooms and stuff like that. I started on dinner which was going to be fried fish macaroni and cheese with broccoli. I had Royalty in my arms as I finished the macaroni and put it into the oven. I had about forty minutes to relax before getting back up with Royalty to get the macaroni out the oven. I put Royalty down on the floor, just as I sat the macaroni on top of the stove she was going for the oven. "No Royalty,stop." I try grabbing her before her hand touched it and she screeched out in crys. It didn't look right so I called Pedro and told him where I was going to be.

Pedro POV
When she told me what happened,I told her I would meet her there. She was there waiting for me,she led me to the room My baby girl was in. She didn't wanna go close to her. "Zary she is fine I promise. Just come look at her." I say. "No because she wouldn't even be here if I didn't put her on the floor in the kitchen." She says as the doctor walked in. "Apply this to her hand three times a day when she wakes up, four hours after that,and before she goes to bed." He says, and I nodded while taking the cream from  him. That's what I hate Zary doctor a nigga my daughter doctor a nigga. My doctor a girl Zary quick to wanna fight a girl for even glancing at me. They released Royalty and we took her home and she went to sleep. I ate and washed dishes and Zary went to sleep with Royalty.  I swear she think everything bad that happens to her she think it's her fault it happened. It's hard to convince her it's not though. I went up stairs and took a shower. I put on a wife beater nd some basketball shorts. Just as i did my phone rung.

Zaryelle POV
I could hear Pedro yelling all the down stairs.  Something bad was going, I got up with Royalty and went down stairs. "Pedro what's wrong? Why are you yelling?" I ask. "Nothing babygirl,everything is good go back to sleep." He said hanging up the phone. "Pedro what wrong?" I asked, I could see that something had pissed him off. He kissed my forehead and put on his slides and grabbed his keys. "Umm where are you going?" I ask holding the door. " I'll be back later. I promise and if anyone knocks on the door don't answer unless It's me or ya dad I'll call n I'll tell him to do the same." He says. I was frustrated with him by this time. I looked at the ceiling and went into the living room.  After about thirty minutes he came back in and woke me up. I was on the couch knocked tf out. "Come on, let's go get in the bed." He looked at me while picking up the baby. I got up and followed him up stairs and laid down. Royalty was in the middle of us.I turned towards them both and looked at Pedro. He seemed to be distracted by looking into her face. While I looked into his,he glanced at me and smirked. "Stop looking at me like that." He chuckled. "Like what?" I smile. "What's on your mind baby?" He asked. "Nothing." I say. "Are you sure." He asked,I nodded my head and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here u all are the 41st chapter of the book enjoy loves