Good day,bad memories

Four days later

Zary POV

I was sitting up in my room trying to figure out how I was going to get out the house today. But I didn't have to worry about tht. Ciara came in my room. She's the maid's daughter.

Zary,I wanna go to the beach and play in the water nd build sand castles nd find seashells. She jumped.

Cici,go ask Pedro if we can go. I told her.

Pepe,Oo Pepe,can we go to the beach?! She screamed down the hall.

Sure,Tiiny bugg. He said.

Alright,go so I can get ready. I went in to my walk-in closet nd looked for the perfect bathing suit. I pulled out my Pink nd purple polka dot two piece bathing suit,I put on some jeans shorts,I put on my black nd purple sandals. I grabbed a beach bag put a blow up beach ball inside, an extra pair of bottoms nd shorts a shirt just in case, put four towels in to it nd my phone in the side pocket. I put a wife beater on before walking out my room. As I walked down stairs I put my hair in a pony tail. Pedro stared at me. Cici came down in her pink cover up tht had a hood.

I'm ready,Pepe nd Zary. She said.

Hold on Ciara. I ran upstairs to the guest room nd got a pair of trunks out. I threw them to Pedro.

Go change your getting in the water too. I said. He walked into the bathroom nd changed. He came bac out in a wife beater nd the trunks.

Now,we can leave. We walked out to the car. The ride there was pretty quite,besides the radio nd Ciara singing almost every song tht came on. We got out there was a group of ppl on the other side. We sat a couple feet away from them. I took off my shirt and laid there in the sun. I was there for about five minutes perfectly fine,until somebody blocked my sun. I mean I ain't gna get any darker.

Excuse you,but you are currently blocking the sun. I said.

Well maybe if you open them damn eyes,you'll see who I am. I looked up and saw Cashmere. I sat up.

What do you want? I asked.

Get up. I stood up. I was at his stomach. How sad.

Yes?

Take your shorts off and get in the water.

I did as he said. It was cold OMG he did tht on purpose.

Ca-ca-Cash-me-mere,I-ca-can't st-st-stand-yo-yo-ug-ugly-se-self. I managed to get out. I was shaking. I bent over and went into my bag to get a towel. Somebody came up and pressed against me. I lifted bac up and pushed who ever it was off. After I had my towel around me getting warmed up.

Are you gna build a sand castle with me? Ciara asked.

Of course bbyg. I walked over to where she was with Pedro. Ig he saw me shivering bc he went to his car and gave me his jacket and wrapped his arm around me. I'm only letting him break the no touching rule once. Thts this time.

We built the sand castle. As we did tht Pedro's hand slipped from around my waist to my butt.

Pedro,move your hand. I said.

O my bad. He answered. Ig Cashmere saw cause he started walking this way.

Come get in the water with me. He said.

No,not after last time. I say.

I'm getting in too. He said pulling me up to my feet. Causing the jacket nd towel to drop.

Nooo, leave me alone Mr.scott. I said. He stopped and stared. He threw me over his shoulder.

Nooo,no,no,not the hair,Cashmere No! I screamed as I went flying into the water. I got out and once again put my towel around me. He tried to come nd give me a hug