Times are getting harder

*PICTURE OF ZARYELLE TO SIDE IN MM!!!*

3 Months later

Zaryelle POV
It's just another day that Royalty is now fatherless and I'm single. We were at the park and she was kind of walking along the slide and playground equipment. Some little girl came and started playing with her. I smiled and chuckled.  The little girl made sure she made it around safely and everything. " Is that your baby girl? " Some guy asked. "Yes sir that's my Royalty." I answer. "I'm Ernesto." He smiled.  "Zaryelle." I say. He sat down beside me and we watched the kids play. When I saw Royalty start to yawn I decided it was time for us to go home. Before We left Pedro called. I was gonna be nice and answer it. He sounded like he was smiling when he heard me and Royalty. "Can I come see her?" He asked. "I guess you can before we leave anyways." I say. " Wait leave and go where?" He asked. "We're moving to Virginia so I can go to College,she's gonna be staying with my Aunt and cousin until I get home. We have a house down there already and we're leaving in about three months." I say. "You not taking my daughter up there." He said. "Uh excuse you but I believe that I am. If you really wanted to see her then you would bring yo black behind up there." I say while stopping at a red light. "Man you not taking her." He says. "But I am Pedro I'm taking her with me and you cannot stop me. You messed up not me." I say. "Just let me hold her one last time." He says. "Isn't that why your coming to see her?" I say. "Yeah." He sighed. "Well we're outside so come on." I say. "Yeah I see you." He answered and walked outside.  I got out and took her out the car and gave her too him. I leaned against the door and watched him kiss all over her face. Anyah then walked out his house and gave me a funny stare before kissing Pedro in my face. "Yeah we gotta go Pedro nice seeing you though." I say while taking her back. When i turned around to put her in her car seat, I heard him whisper "Damn." Anyah was whispering to him,"Why couldn't I have your baby instead this winch did." I chuckled and turned around.  "Nice see you too Anyah." I get in and drive off. Everything has gotten 10x harder than what it used to be.

Pedro POV
When she left I felt like I needed to smoke one so I made Anyah leave and I went to go get a blunt. I was with Cashmere and all of them. "My nigga where Zary at?" Cashmere asked. "Somewhere we broke up." I answer. "Why?" Nini asked. "I fucked Anyah and she walked in on us Zary also tassed her and beat her ass." They eyes got big and they just stared at me like Damn. "What?" I say. "She crazy." They say. "Don't I know it.  That's the only crazy girl I'm accepting the rest hell nahh." I say. " Be careful with your choices ya hear me boy I'd hate to see you get ya heart broken." Cashmere says.  "Zaryelle broke mines." I say and he shook his head,. Someone walked in but I zoned out and they smacked me up side my head. "What the fuck!?" I yell. " Nigga who the hell you talking to like that not me." She says. "Yes mane." I say. "Pedro that's yo baby?" Cashmere asked. "Watch her and yes she is his daughter." She kissed her forehead before leaving. "She taking her away from me." I say. "What chu mean?" One of the twins asked. "Like they moving and I'm not gonna have time to fly out there." I say. They shook their heads. "Find a way to get up there or you can just never see your daughter again and I know you would hate that." Leeko says. "Yeah, this my lil princess Royalty. I swear without her I wouldn't have a reason to live." I smile and kiss her forehead.

Zaryelle POV
I just wanted to go get a drink in broad daylight. I'll go get her in a little but as I sat the guy from the parks appears.  "Drinking alone?" He asked. "Yep,I am." I say. "Not good it plenty of guys that come put in the day to drink and the advantage of young girl drinking alone." He smiles. "Oh your just making it seem like you are one you know." I say. "Why want another Princess when I already have one." He says. "Hm good point." I reply taking another shot of Hennessy back. "Drinking to fast shorty." He says. "Look this is nothing to me I just need weed." I say and he pulled out  joint.  I nodded my head and said never mind and that I needed to go get my baby. I drunk some water nd went to brush my teeth before going to get her. I pulled up and she was standing beside her daddy. "Wassup." Leeko says,as I walk past him. "Eh nothing really." I look back at him. "Hey Princess." I say and pick up Royalty. "Do you relly have to go all the way up there?" He asked. "Yes." I say. " I'm glad you want ya education but you don't gotta take my daughter away from me." He says. "I'm not taking her away if I was I would have full custody with no visitations." I say. " Zaryelle do you realize how long you might be gone without me being able to see my daughter." He says. " It is not my fault you don't wanna come down there to see her it's yours." I say and walk off. I got her in the car and strapped her in. I got in nd put my seat belt on and drove off. I was pissed I wouldn't purposefully take her away. He's making it seem that way though, I wouldn't do that.  I pulled up to my dad's and he was standing outside.  I was really hoping he didn't see me crying. I got put and took Royalty out and went inside and up to my old room. Nothing had changed at all. I laid down with Royalty beside me and went to sleep. I woke up when I felt more pressure on the bed. "Baby I'm sorry. Trust me I really am. I'm not trying to lose my family, I want you both down here with me at all times. I want you in my arms and I want you to have more of my kids. I swear can't nobody replace y'all two. Y'all are my all and I would do anything to bring you back around to me." He says. "They moved time up and we're leaving next month. I'm not changing y mind and that's that. Your free to do what you want to. Because when you had rules to stop you...you broke them but now you don't have them and you wanna do right no." I say. " I understand I was wrong and next month is coming fast just let me hold on to you until then please. I wouldn't do this for no other girl t all." He says. "Please tell me what are you doing for me?" I ask. He took Royalty and put her in the crib that my dad had here for her. "Just let me hold you for the night I wanna be with you." He says as he pulled me out of my clothes. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. But my dad we right up stairs. I looked him in his eyes as he pushed his man hood inside of me.

Pedro POV
Do I ever express my feelings to anyone....hell no but for her I did. For her I did a lot of things. I don't think she realizes how much she means to me. We were awake all night not fucking but love making. I just want her to know that I love her and Royalty more than anything in this damn world. But that morning when she woke up and I was still there she had a slight smirk on her face. "Good morning beautiful." I say as I kiss her. "Good morning Handsome." She says. " I know this doesn't mean we together again or make you change your mind. I did it because I need and want you to know how much I love you which is more than anything you know?" I say,she nodded her head slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I hope you guys enjoy this because it has taken me some time to write this for you all and thank you for all the love and support for the knee who read the book