The Reunion

Zaryelle POV
Royalty woke me up with her crying, when I got up to get her Pedro was here and got her some clothes and went to give her a bath. I ain't say nothing to him,just stared. " You should take a shower,we got plans today my mom wants to meet you we going the reunion." He says. I just nodded my head and wait for them to leave the bathroom. I took a shower, when I got out I put on a grey sweat shirt that said Huf, with some khaki cargos and my Cool grey 11's. I curled my hair and looked at my daughter. 'Oh you do look like me.' I thought to myself. "Alright come on let's go." He says. I picked her up and took her out to the car. After getting her into her car seat and strapped in, I got in the front and put my seat belt on, Pedro hopped in and drove off. Ion know how long we were in the car but I know Royalty was knocked and so was I. " Come on,we here." He says. He got Royalty out and I took her from him. He put his arm around my neck. "Pedro!" Some guy yelled. He started to smile then said,"Wassup Loui." I just stood there looking at my child. "Who shorty?" He asked, I rolled my eyes, and Royalty started laughing. That was funny I chuckled and shook my head. " This is my beautiful girlfriend and hopefully my soon to be wife,and my daughter." Pedro said. "Wife?" I say making a face. "Yeah." He says. "Looks like you the one that got him on lock." The guy says, I smirked and mumbled if you say so. We started to walk around and her introduced me to everyone. "Pedro where you been Alicia is here. Said she wants to talk to you." The lady said laughing. "Ma,I'm in a relationship with the mother of my child." He says. "She's here,where?" She asked. "I'm here,I'm Zaryelle the mother of Royalty." I chuckle. "This tiny girl, baby I know he tore your insides." She shook her head at him. "Ma,that is not funny." He says. I stood there laughing. He looked at me. "That was funny." I say. She grabbed Pedro and he told me come on. I followed behind them and we some how ended up at a mic. "Well everyone please welcome Pedro and his Family. To the Hernandez Reunion. His Daughter Royalty Christina. His Girlfriend Zaryelle." Everybody shouted Hey or wassup or something else. But then some girl walked up to me. "You know he the baby right?" She asked. "No he never told me." I say. "No,Alice go sit down." Valerio says. "Hurt my little brother and see what happens." She says. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Pedro POV
Alicia walked up to me with a smile on her face. "Well congratulations on your daughter." She says. "Thanks." I say looking back at Zaryelle who was walking my way. "So are you really with her or no. Cause I want you." She says. "Yes I'm really with her." I say,turning my head. "Do you wanna be with her?" She asked. "Yes of course." I say. "Have you cheated on her yet?" She asked, I looked at her funny, and shook my head. " No I haven't and I don't plan on it." I say. "Hm,okay then." She walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay here is another part