Single mother

*PICTURE OF PEDRO TO SIDE IN MM!!!!*

Zaryelle POV
Royalty gets a shot today at the doctors so I have to be prepared for all her crying after. I took a shower and and washed my hair. I got out and put a towel over my hair and around my body. I put on a black and red Polo shirt some jeans and my low top bred 11's. I dried my hair and curled it then combed it just a little. With light make up I was finished. I went to get my princess who was just waking up. I picked her up and went to give her a bath. I put her in a purple shirt with butterflies on it and some jeans also and put the Rugrats on her feet. "Let's call daddy now and see if he'll be there with us." I say. She always smiling when I bring up her daddy. Even when I talk shit about him she get to smiling and giggling. After getting off the phone with Pedro and him saying he couldn't make it I just left and took her to her appointment. "Hi I'm here for Royalty Hernandez's appointment. " I say holding her up with my hip. "Yes, just follow me." the doctor says. I sighed and followed him to the room. "Where's her father?" He asked. I shrugged and we went in, she got her shot and started crying.  I couldn't help but think shut up shut up shut up. I got her to stop crying after riding around in the car for and hour. I got back to the house and got her out. When I walked in some bitch shoes and clothes are in my floor.  I put Royalty down and went up stairs after closing the door.  "Yes yes deeper daddy. " I tell you when I heard that it pissed me off. "Pedro what the fuck?! Is this why you won't there for OUR daughter! ?" I scream. The girl looked frightened, oh I was gone frighten her alright. I went in my top draw and got my taser. She hopped up but before she made it any where I tassed her ass Pedro took it out my hand so I used my hands and beat her ass. I packed some clothes for me and Royalty both and left. I tired of him tired of it all fuck everything I'm single I'm a single mother he not gonna see my daughter nope I'm done.

Pedro POV
I called and called and called and got no answer everytime. I ain't never see her so mad yo I swear...she took my babygirl and everything.  I left her messages I texted her and everything. I called her dad to see if he would answer but it went to voice mail.  I went out to look for her I went to her dad's to see if she was there I seen her car but when I went in she wasn't there meaning she came and took one of her dad's cars. I went back to the house and all I could think was I can't believe this yo. I sat there thinking about all the other thing I could have done instead I decided to fuck Anyah. Zary walked in but she didn't have Royalty.  "Zary,baby come here...baby listen." I say. "Pedro listen to what your bullshit excuse as to why she was in our bed, where we lay our heads at,at night where OUR child sleeps half of the time!" She yells. "Don't act like you ain't never fuck nobody else." I say.

Zaryelle POV
When he said that I stopped and turned around. " Who was the one who took my virginity saying he got me! You! Who was the one who got me pregnant? ! Hmmm you! Who was the one saying he wouldn't hurt me like the rest did....you! She don't switch this shit up on me....Who was the one who said he wanted to marry me???! You...and we weren't even together at that time." She screamed and began crying.  "Zaryelle baby come here." He says. "No don't touch me yo." I say and went up stairs. I grabbed more of Me and Royalty's belongings and left. I drove back to Monique house and I broke down crying. I was so hurt and i couldn't believe he did that. WITH ANYAH!!! I wiped my face and got out. Royalty was crying I went in to Monique room and got her. "Royalty hush I got you." I say rocking her. She stopped after a while and went to sleep. I wen to sleep also.

Pedro POV
I didn't get any sleep I was up all night thinking about Zaryelle and Royalty.  I was so tired but I couldn't sleep, I just took my phone and called her when she answered I was surprised.

P/C

Wifey- Hello

-Can you come home?

Wifey- No I can't ion live there no more.

-Zaryelle baby I'm sorry

Wifey- Sorry don't cut it asshole

P/C Over

With that she hung up and the line went dead. I started going through the pictures of me and her all the way to me and her while she was pregnant all the way to me her And Royalty. Her smile was making me smile. I could hear her voice saying "Baby rub my Stomach rub my feet carry me I'm to lazy to walk." All she ever said during that nine months.  I closed my eyes and tied to sleep but that shit ain't work so I just sat up all night thinking about her.

Zaryelle POV
That morning when I woke up Royalty was gone. I jumped up and began looking for her. "Nique where's Royalty? !" I yell. "I have her she's fine." She says. I went to get her but she was watching Bubble Guppies and drinking her milk I ain't wanna bother her. She turned her head and started smiling.  "Hi mommy's princess. " I smile then go brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I put on a white sweater that said Attitude and and some acid washed jeans with socks. I plan on wearing my Legend blue 11's today. Nique had already gotten Royalty dressed for me. She had on a white shirt,  grey pants and Cool Grey 11's.  I had to do her hair so yeah I interrupted her show. After i put her in my lap and plated her hair and stopped crying. " Mommy is done see it wasn't that bad babygirl." I kiss her forehead and put her down. She looked at me and then she closed her eyes and fell asleep again. "Yo lil tired ass." I say. I put my hair up in a bun.  That was that and when she woke up we went to the park.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well he nasty, she left and won't let him see Royalty. ...Lord knows what's next but any way...stay tuned