Growing Up To Fast

*TWO MONTHS LATER!!*

                                                   Zaryelle
I woke up and Zhachariah was crying,I rolled my eyes and got up and stood over his crib. "Do yhu ever stop crying?" I say picking him up and he shut right on up. "Such a mama's boy." I say going to get his bottle. Chris was on the couch knocked out from our fight last night. He said he'd be there to help me..,I understand they not his kids but he promised. I've been up day and night doing school work bc I've been going online so I can take care of my babies. Just another four years and I'm done. I kicked the side of the couch to be trifling and kept walking. "Yo Zaryelle Stop fuckin wiff me shordy. Real nigga shit..,yhu pissing me off." He said. "Shut up. Your on my couch when one twin is up everybody gets up. Including your black ass,So get up." I said dropping two bottle in the pot of water. I turned on the stove and waited for it to start boiling. Once it did I took Zhachariah to Chris while I took the bottles out and tested them. I let em cool for about five minutes before taking one to Chris. "Royalty! Get up get dressed yhu got school." I say. "Leave me alone mommy." She said. "Come on get up." I say. "No,the kids are gonna bully me I'm not going. It's a load of bull-." She said. "What??" I say. "A load of butt." She giggled peeking from under the covers. "Come on Princess get up your outfit is on the dresser. I promise you'll have a good day." I say leaving her too it. I still had to get Zhaniyah up. I went and got her and fed her. "Come on Royalty. Chris can yhu bring Zhachariah out to the car." I say as I put Zhaniyah in her carrier and took her out side wiff Royalty behind me.I got Zhaniyah into the car and strapped her in while Zhachariah was put in right next to her. Royalty was seated behind me. I got in an drove off taking Royalty to school. Then the twins to day care. Today was the first day that I'd actually be going back to the campus. Just before I got out my phone rung.

Phone convo

Unkn - Aye Wassuh

-Who's this?

Unkn - Pedro

-Goodbye your daughter ain wiff me I'm at school

Unkn- tell ha call me when yhu get her.

Phone convo over

I hung up on him an went to class. I jus wanted to get the day over with.

                                                       Chris
We walked in the class but it wasn't my class she wanted me to walk with her. "Aye I'll see yhu later baby." I say pecking her lips before walking out. "Chris yhu back I see. How ya kids?" Aj asked. "They not mine but they good." I say. "What chu mean not yours." He said. "Imm just helping her with her kids bc they dad is a complete dick head." I say and walk off. I got to class an sat there I was pretty much miserable there.

                                                      Pedro

I swear I can't stand her ass,always gotta fucking attitude or some. I went an lit a spliff before leaving an going to the trap. Her dad was already there an so was everyone else. I was high as fuck,an walking in with a bottle of vodka in my hand. I won't lie there's been this emptiness since me an Zary stopped talking. "Gimme dis. Nigga get ya fucking head straight." Boss said. "Man yhu don't understand I been so lost without her." I say sitting down an relaxing.  "Man she moved on...She doing ha own thing yhu do urs." They said. I nodded. After work it had been a few hours before Royalty called me. "Hi daddy." She says. "Wassup princess?" I ask. "Nothing just finished eating about to take a bath." She says. "Oh your gonna talk to daddy while mommy gives yhu a bath?" I say as she nodded her head. "Roya come on,so yhu can get your bath." Zary called. She went running with her Ipad in her hands. "Naked booty." Zaryelle said laughing. "I know but I want it squiky clean," She giggled. "Squiky clean it is my princess." She said taking her Ipad and angling it so I could see Royalty. "Wassup Zary." I say as she turned around. "Nothing." She says. I nodded and watched as Royalty got into the bathtub. "Start counting Princess." Zaryelle said. "In wanna go to Seventy today!" She said excitedly. Zaryelle nodded and they started counting together. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20!" Royalty giggled. "Good girl come on let's keep going." Her mother said. "21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30!" Royalty said as she put bubbles in Zary face,causing her to laugh. "31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40!" Royalty said as Zary put shampoo in her hair. "41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50." They continued on. "Yhu think we can do it with out stopping now?" Zary asked,Royalty nodded her head in excitement. "51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,6-" Royalty stopped I guess she confused herself. Zary giggled and helped her with it. "66,67,68." She said with a smile. "69,70!!" Royalty screamed in laughter. "Your so goofy I swear." Zary said continuing to wash her. "Man I miss her." I accidentally said aloud. She looked at me and said "I Miss yhu too." Then got Royalty out the tub and took her to her room. She dried her hair and put her in a Minney Mouse onesie. The sat her down an Started plating her hair. "Pedro." Anyah came in. "What bitch yhu talking too now!?" She hollered. "My daughter ain no bitch dumbass." I say. "Aye watch all that cussing around her." Zaryelle says. "Her mama is a bitch thou. She ain ya girl no more she's no a random so your talking to a bitch." Anyah said. After that hearing that Royalty hung up.

                                                        Zaryelle
"Mommy why daddy say bad words? I don like it,why Ms.nyah call yhu the "B" word?" She asked after she hung up. "Daddy was just mad that's all. But baby I don't know she just doesn't like me and I don't like her. I'm still mad with your daddy thou so don't worry princess." I say kissing her forehead as I finished her hair. "Oh okay. Well I'm sleepy I love you mommy but I'm gonna go to bed." She says. "Why so early?" I asked. "I've had a long day." She giggled. "Did yhu now. Yhu don wann tell mommy about your day." I say pulling her into my lap. "Well my boyfriend wanted to argue with me at the park today." She says. "I'm sorry your what?" I was in shock. "My boyfriend. We're gonna get married and he's gonna kiss me and everything." She says. "All ,y babies are growing up so fast. Yhu have a boyfriend,two months flew by in no time. Sheesh mama getting old." I laugh. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I love yhu mama goodnight." She said. "I love yhu too princess Ni ni sleep tight don let the bed bugs bite." I say. "Isn't that case I won't be going to sleep." She says. "There are no bed bugs baby girl I promise,get some rest." I say kissing her forehead before leaving to go take a shower.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Well My lovelies,This is the end of this book and the sequel will have its first two or three chapters up in a few days or hours depends how much time i have with writing. Much Love to all my readers❤ Until next time Bye bye✌