Princesses dont fight

Zary POV

I was kinda in the mood to go shopping,so I got out of bed and showered. When I got out I put my towel around my body. I put proactive face cleanser on. Then brushed my teeth. I washed the proactive off and put on a black and purple bra nd pantie set. I put on a black nd white stripped crop top,ripped jeans. I didn't need any make up. I wet my hair and let it curl up. Oreo fives.

Pedro,can we go to the mall? I asked. He took his eyes off the tv.

After my show. He says. I plopped down in the couch. I was on my phone the whole time he was whatching his show. Then my phone started vibrating,messages popping up. It was twenty from Tracey,nd seventy from Cashmere.

Me nd Cashmere convo

Me-damn can you not send me seventy frigging messages?!🙇

Cashmere-You alright baby? You ain't been callin kiking texting none of tht.

Me-one:Stfu two:why would I be texting if I wasn't alright? Nd three:wtf do you want?

Cashmere:damn aii,but can I drop through?

Me-😭😭😭no😂🙅👎💀

Cashmere-well you come drop through fah me I needa speak with you

Me-I'm good now bye bye.

I took a picture,Pedro was in the background.

Caption:This guy needa get up,so I can go shopping.😭👌his lazy ass.

Pedro looked at me. I started laughing.

You ready? He asked. I sprung to my feet nd nodded. We walked out to his car and got in. We pulled up to the mall. I waited for him to get out. He got out nd stepped infront of me.

Pedro POV

Now tht she not bitching I'm kinda starting to get a little more protective over her. I sat and waited while she tried on a dress. I don't want her to be anti-social so imma fix her up a little. I mean her mama nd daddy fucked her head up. She walked out the dressing room,in a red dress tht hugged her body. It showed all her curves,especially her booty tht was just poking out. Don't get me wrong or nouffin but she is sexy aab. If she won't boss daughter she would be mine. Probably just a fuck buddy tho. She look lik her moms more than her pops.

So how do I look? She asked.

Eh,it's alright. I shrugged. Acting as if she didn't look fine as hell.

Just alright? She asked smirking.

Yep. She went n found some black red bottoms then put them on.

How bout now? She asked sticking her tongue out.

A little better. I shrug.

Whatever I'm getting this outfit. She said walking bac into the dressing room. About five minutes later she came out. She had high waisted acid washed shorts with a blue nd white half shit tht said"Friday is my second favorite F word." With some blue nd white vans.

What about this one?

Spin around. I say. She did as I said.

I don't lik the shorts your ass checks hanging out the bac. I tell her shaking my head. She raised her eye brows. Then laughed turning bac to the room. Another five minutes passed. She walked out in,khaki cargos nd a white shirt tht said"Trill Sh**."with some infant red twelves.

Now Ik you lik this one.she said smiling nd spinning. She won't lying bc I did.

Yeaa,I do. She bought everything tht I said I liked nd tht she thought looked good on her. We went to about eight more stores. We were gna go to one more store.

Zary POV

I was rlly having fun with Pedro.

Damn bitch watch where tf you going. A girl said. I accidentally bumped into her.

Babygirl hate to tell you,tht I'm human not a dog. Got it. I say bac.

O pls,look lik a rag doll. Now I think you owe me an apology.

I don't think I owe you shit. If anything you need to be saying sorry. She slapped me,nd without even thinking I punched her in her face. She pushed me nd I pushed bac. She scratched my arm. I grabbed her weave. She hit me in my face. So I Molly whopped her twice. She fell to the ground. I was on top of her punching smacking scratching all tht. I banged her head into the ground about four times. She managed to get me off her making it so her was on top of me. I murked her in the side if her face one good time causing her to fall off. I was bac on top of her still punching I banged her head in the ground again.

Pedro POV

I watched as Zee fought. She got all tht damn mouth nd can bac it up thts actually good.

My niggah get cho girl off my girl. Some dude said.

Yuh supposed to let em fight cause if you break a girl fight up to ass getting taken down to. I shrug him off.

TF, get tht hoe off her fah she kill er. He demanded.

Once Zaryelle Sanchez get started aint no stopping her. He punched me so I punched back. I got him to the ground and continued to punch him,I kicked him in his rib cage eight times. Until I felt my arms being put behind my bac nd being lead out the mall. Zary was already out there with all her bags. She had blood on her lip her face was starting to swell up. She had blood on her hands nd an ambulance was pulling up to get the girl out. My lip was bust.

Zaemaine POV(dad/boss)

I was in the house looking for Zary nd Pedro. They walked in the house. I looked at Zary nd Pedro face.

WTF HAPPENED PEDRO?! I hollered.

A fight. He said.

WHY THE HELL HER FACE LOOK LIK THIS?! YO DAMN JOB IS TO PROTECT HER! I yell. He shrugged. I pulled my pistol nd put it to his head.

Daddy,stop he tried to do his job but I told him to move nd wen he did the girl swung. But if it makes it any better I did win. But at the same time I wasn't gna relie on Pedro to protect me from some hoe. My face will heal. Her's uhh I'm not sure but she's in the hospital.

THTS WHY YOU DONT FIGHT,YOUR MOTHER FOUGHT LIK A NIGGAH ND YOU TOOK ON THT INHERITANCE! I yelled.

Well then let me fight lik a niggah daddy. She said.

You are my princess,nd Zaryelle Leanne Sanchez Princesses don't fight. I tell her. She rolled her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zary has a lot of energy if she hospitalized the girl.

Pedro fought,Zary fought.

Her outfits is on FLEEK!👌💯

Pedro almost died.

Woweeeeeewow! 😭😭

FRFR PRINCESSES DONT FIGHT. THTS WHAT MY DADDY TOLD ME THT WHERE THIS CHAPTER CAME FROM!!😂😂😭💯👌💁.

BYE BYE FER NOW BABES!!!❤😍😘😘💜💜❤❤!!!