He'll be a good daddy

Zaryelle POV
I was tired asf and he was blasting music. I got up and went down stairs. "Turn it down!" I say while turning the music down. José and Isaiah stared at me, their mouths dropped. "What you act like you never seen a pregnant woman before." I say. "Yo, I swear I never thought I would see baby sitting a pregnant woman who baby?" They ask. "Mines nigga. Come here baby." Pedro said,I walked over to him and he kissed my stomach. " How you feel?" He asked. "Like dying." I answer. " Stop saying that." He says. "Pedro?? A dad?" They say. " yeah, I'm the King My Queen and My Princess." He smiled. "What the hell happened to him." Isaiah asked. "Nah when did she get pregnant." José changed the question. "I'm gonna go to my dad's y'all have fun." I say grabbing the keys.

Mo'Nay POV
After a while,I decided to go visit my sister and father. It took me a while to get there but when I did a pregnant woman was there on the couch. " Zaryelle,pops." I say. "I am on the couch I know you see my big ass." She says. "You and Leeko?" I asked. " No,me and Pedro." She shrugged. I shook my head slowly and sat beside her. "Boy or girl?" I asked. "Girl, her name is Royalty Christina Hernandez." She answered. "That's pretty." I say. "Thanks." She smiled then our dad's wife walked in holding her stomach. "This is the worst part about the pregnancy, I'm pregnant with her." She rolled her eyes. "Your not so great yourself little Whore." She says. Zary took the pillow and threw it making sure she hit her in her head. Then laughed and said, "Oops sorry not sorry." I bust out laughing,oml my sister crazy. "You take your meds today?" She asked her."No and I don't plan on it." Zary said. "Why you taking meds." I ask. "Last month they 'discovered' I have Bipolar disorder. Ion believe that and I refuse to." She shrugged. "Take them damn meds." I laughed at her. "How if they not here, they at Pedro house. Speaking of I got a feeling he boutta walk in watch." She sys eating dry frosted flakes. " Zary, you here?" He asked. " Yes, I'm in the living room being lazy cause I don't wanna get up. Which means you have to come to me." She says. "Y'all terrible." I say as he walked in. First thing he did was kiss her then her stomach. " How you feel?" He asked smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo he just might be a good daddy

What y'all think.

I never got feed back on her name...

ROYALTY CHRISTINA HERNANDEZ!!!! Babies name..