Street smart

*PICTURE OF ZARY TO THE SIDE IN MM!*

Three months later
Zaryelle POV

I woke up and took a shower,I haven't seen my dad around in a while so Pedro has been staying here. I put on a gray shirt that had cheetah print on it and read 'dead endz' across my chest,some shorts and Gray thigh high socks I put my hair in a pony tail on top of my head, and set out my LeBrons. I brushed my teeth and went down stairs Pedro was still sleep. I kicked the couch, causing him to jumps up. "Imma beat yo ass." He says. "Do that you won't be eating." I say, abd pull out everything for breakfast. I started choking Eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, French toast, and home made biscuits. "Oh no,no,no,Zary, this isn't your job that's mines." Selena says. "Ci,mama but day is your day off no?" I say. "Ci, but I choose to work." She answered. "No,no,no,no, not today, day is your day off,I handle everyting for you." I say letting my accent hang around. "Ci." She smiles. I hugged her and made everyone's plate. Then I went up to daddy's office and took about five grand. "Ci,take this and have fun with Cici." I smile. "Thank you,Zary." She says. "You welcome." I smile. While they ate,I cleaned the house. "Any plans today." He asked. "Anything you wanna do." I answered. "Aight let's go." He says. I put my shoes on abd grabbed my Nike jacket. We went to the trap and they was slotting pulls. I knew exactly how to do it. "White widow. Must be nice." I say picking up a piece of it. "Zary,put that down." Pedro says. "Help me with this." He says. I sat down beside him abd watched. "Just,bag each pill two to each bag." He says. "Okay." I say and got to work. "Zary how many bags you got done?" He asked. "15." I say. "In five minutes?" Cashmere says. I continued to work and did what ever he asked me to. We had one of those days where we just barley talk to each other. After an hour I was done."There's no more pills." I say. "Start counting this." He tossed me two duffle bags full of money, now I can count this. I saw the money counter but I chose to do it by hand. It took me about two hours to do that. "50k." I say. "Who taught you how to do all this." Pedro asked. "My dad want always around either the guard or your dad, was around. Counting money daddy taught me, guns, how to cut coke,pills,weed,stuff like that your dad taught me, but then the guards taught me the difference between guns,and how to sense when they around or when some shot about to go down. I mean you being you would think I ain't know about the 3oz under the seat." I chuckle. "Damn." He says. "Wait so you telling me you like a Trap queen?" They all asked circling me. "I wouldn't say a trap queen cause I don't smoke nor suck dick. I'm just street smart."

Pedro POV
Marco was right she is street smart. "Which guard taught you?" I ask. "Marco of course, when my mom was alive and my dad couldn't get to me, he could he was the hook up. Kinda like my second dad. He treated me like his own." She says. "Here come cut this." I say. She came over measured it straightened it out and cut it perfectly. "Aw shit I found my dream girl." Malik says. She chuckled. "Bag it." I say. She grabbed on if the bags abd carefully put out into the bag. "Measured,straightened,cut,bagged." She help it up. "I think I just fell in love." Tylik says. I kissed her, right then and there. José and Isaiah walked in just as she pulled away. "Oh shit." They say. She walked out the trap and sat outside. "What happened." They asked. "They kissed abd y'all missed it. No one knows what's wrong." Nini says. "Yeah, she been acting funny all day, this morning she comes for me and Selena Ciara too." I say. "What?" José says. "Yeah, and she wanna do whatever I wanna do today, that's part of the reason I brought her,I didn't really think she was gone get all this done." I say. "Wow." They say. I went outside to talk to her, find out wassup with her. "You okay." I say. She looked up and wiped her face. "Yeah, I'm good." She says. "Hold on,I'll get Nini,I can't do the crying thing." I say. She nodded.

Nini POV
After he told me what was going on,I went out myself and talked to her. "Actually today is the 13th year off my mom's death, my dad's never around, Everything I just said barely had anything to do with him. It just makes me wonder would I have been better off with my mother." She says. I hugged her. "Everything has a reason or a meaning,and if he's never around why don't you get your own place, become your Pham person. It'll be okay I promise. I'm always here, you have my number,Pedro dint mean no harm yeah he's annoying but he means well you can tall to him too." I say she stopped crying and looked at me. "Thanks Nini." She smiled.

---------------------------------
Oooohhhh boyy,

Is Pedro Moore heart felt for Zary then what he thinks?

She actually it's street smart, nit only book smart

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FANNNFOOLLOOWW!!!