Finding out

*4 YEARS LATER*
Zaryelle POV
My alarm went off,blaring through my ears. "Mommy yo butt better be up." Royalty says. I open my eyes to see her standing there with her hands on her hips. "Girl I'm up go brush your teeth." I say,getting up to brush mine myself. Her fourth birthday is next week. Me and Pedro haven't talked in about two months because when I went back to visit we had this huge argument over me not staying there and me being able to see other people even though we were messing around. But we weren't together,and we still not. I brushed my teeth and started getting dressed. Since it was hot out I decided to where a light purple aztec Sun dress. I grabbed my purple and black Sandles and put them on. I put my hair up in a perfect bun. I went to check on Royalty. She had on her pink and purple romper with Matching Sandles. I put her hair up in a bun also with a purple and pink stripped bow. "You read for school?" I ask. She nodded her head fast. I chuckled and grabbed my books and keys walking Downstairs with her in front of me. She opened the door for me and I locked it. We got into the car and I looked back at her putting her seat belt on,zi put mine on and pulled off. I went to her bus stop just as I pulled up her bus was pulling up. I hopped out getting her out and onto the bus. Then started my way to the College. On the way there I got a craving for a chicken sandwich so I stopped by McDonald's. After eating it I felt the urge to vomit. I pulled over and did it. I took one of the listerine mouth things out the container and sucked on it so my breath didn't stink. I pulled up and was tired and nauseous. My head was hurting and this has been going on for about three weeks.

*TWO HOURS Later*

Royalty POV
I was playing with Tamia before my mommy walked in the classroom. "Hi ms.Sanchez." Tamia says. "Hey beautiful." My mommy says. She picked me up. " Mommy doesn't feel good so we're gonna go home early okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and hugged my bestfriend before leaving. We were in the car and mommy stopped to get us something to eat. We got home and she went up stairs and ate her food. I went to check on her after I finished she was on the phone so I waited. "Are you okay mommy want me to make you some soup." I ask when she was off. "No princess I'm fine how about we go take a bubble bath,and put on our matching onsies get some ice cream and watch some movies?" She asked. I nodded my head really fast. I like bubbles and ice cream I really really like I certainly cream who wouldn't. Mommy said she would order pizza too we had a full course to me.

Pedro POV
I know I'm wrong for not contacting her to talk to Royalty but I don't wanna talk to no hoe who gone take my child from me. Instead of me calling her when I was thinking about her I gave Anyah some throat time.

****
~Next Morning~

Zaryelle POV
I didn't go to the College today and Royalty isn't going to school today I have a doctor's appointment at seven. I got her up and took her to my aunt's. By time i got there it was six thirty.  By time i made it to the office it was seven 0 five. I got in and laid on the operation table. "Lift your shirt." He got straight to the point. I did as told and he put the gel on my stomach. He turned the monitor on and I looked at it,only for him to look at me. "You take the test." He asked. "I been took it but I don't believe it because I used protection." I say. "Well your pregnant two months to be exact you won't start showing until mid way of the two months." He says. I immediately thought about Pedro....he didn't use protection. The last time before I left again. I didn't tell anyone after that I just felt kind of depressed. I went to pick up Royalty. I got her and went home and cooked dinner nothing big though. I made burgers and french fries. After eating we took a shower together. I put on one of the over sized shirts Pedro gave me from my last pregnancy and laid down. "Royalty you wanna sleep with mommy tonight?" I ask. She grabbed her teddy bear and climbed into the bed. "How would you like it of you had a baby sister or brother?" I asked. "I would love it because then I have someone to play with." She smiled. "Well mommy has something to tell you." I say. She gave me all her attention. "My is carrying a baby in her tummy Daddy doesn't know I don't know when or how to tell hi either so can you keep it a secret?" I asked. "Yes mommy." She smiled. "Thank you babygirl now get some rest Goodnight Princess I love you." I say. "Night,I love you too." She yawned and instantly fell asleep.