My first day in College

*1 week later*

Zaryelle POV
I woke up at about five fifteen. I had to get up nd take Royalty to my aunt. We took a shower and when We I got out,I put her in a blue and white shirt that said "My Daddy loves me!" In black letters, then I put her in some regular jeans. I did her hair then started to get dressed. I put on some Acid washed jeans and a blue shirt that said "Princess" in white letters. I put on my Columbian 4's then curled my hair and put Royalty in the same shoes. "Roya, You going to auntie Sam house until I get home." I say,she gave me blank stare. We left the house and went to my aunt's. "Look at little mama." My aunt says. "I will be back at five or six to get her." I say and kiss her forehead before giving her to my aunt. I got back into the car and drove to the Campus. Remember that bag Pedro put in my car...I still haven't looked inside of it. I'm not that curious to know what it is. I got out and went in. It was a pretty big Campus,barely anyone noticed me. When I got to my first class, somebody called my name. "Zee." He says. I looked around, before he grabbed my waist. I turned and looked at him. "Oh hey Christian." I say.

Pedro POV
I've been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to call her and if she called I told her I'd call her later. But I never do,I do her so wrong and she don't deserve that. Nyah was sitting beside me and she was on her phone. I was just staring at the ceiling. I decided to call Zary but when I did,Nyah took my phone out my hand. "No." She says. "The fuck you mean no, I'm calling so I can tlk to my daughter." I say. "But you have to talk to her mother to get to her." Anyah says. "Okay are you still mad cause you ain't have my baby and she did. I ain't want chu to have my baby and when she did I was so happy. Ahahahaha now give me my damn phone." I say, she dropped it into her shirt so I went in and got it. She tried to make a move on me,but I grabbed my phone and removed my hand before her lips touched me. Y'all must not know I go through her phone she suck dick and let niggas nut on her lips and shit not boutta kiss me. "Well if you not gone give me none can I at least have some throat time?" She asked. "Feel free too." I answer as she got down on her knees.

Zaryelle POV
Christian was helping me find almost all of my classes,we had half of the same ones. I met these girls named Dasjah and Harmony. They pretty cool but taller than me of course. But they weren't that tall. Both of them were 5'3 I'm 5'0.

(Harmony Julia Roberts-5'3,19,Philippino {if not correct I apologise for my mistake}White,long brown curly hair,dimples,thick)

(Dasjah Iesha London Harris-5'3,19,Black,white,Indian,long black hair,thick)

*continuing with Zaryelle's POV*

We all walked down the hall together until my phone rung.

P/C

-Hello

Pedro-Hey

-Hey

Pedro-You have her with you?

-I don't think I would bring her to a College Campus.

Pedro-Okay I miss my lil babies though

-We miss you too.

Pedro-Better the fuck.

-Shut up,I gotta get to class.

Pedro-Call me when you go pick her up?

-Yeah of course I'm sure your Daughter who can't talk yet would love to speak with you

Pedro- She love daddy just how you love Big Daddy too.

-Boy get off my line

After that we hung up and I was smiling. "So you had a baby girl?" Christian says,I nodded with this huge smile on my face. "Got any pictures of her?" He asked. I nodded and showed him a picture of Royalty. "Royalty Christina." I say. "She's adorable." Harmony and Dasjah say. "Like her mother." Chris says. "Thank you." I say.

*Skipping to the end of her long ass school day*

Pedro POV
When she called me back,I was at the trap with her dad. So I put her on speaker. "Hello." I answer. "I just got her." She says. "Hey Princess." I say,I could hear her little giggles. "Ew no don't drool on me." Zary says. "Hey babygirl." Her dad says. "Hello." She says. "Ghahahsusijejdoemdn."(Royalty talking gibberish) "Yes babygirl Daddy hear you." I say. "Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!" She hollered. She was getting mad with her mama. "What she do to you Roya?" I ask laughing. "Shut up I put her in her car seat." She says I could hear the car door close. "You strapped her in right?" I say. "Yes." She says. We talked through out they whole car ride, when they got home she hung up so they could go shower. She FaceTimed me when they got out. She had her phone propped up on something. When she dropped her towel,Her body was like damn......I guess she been working out. She put on shorts nd a tank top nd some knee high socks. "Roya." I say. She rolled over on her stomach and crawled towards the phone. "Mama" She said. "Royalty just called your name." I say. "She did what?" Zaryelle asked. "Royalty who is that?" I say. She just looked at me like I was crazy before she started smiling. "Mama." Roya repeated. "My baby." She says.