Awkward

Two days later

Pedro POV
We ain't really been talking since we fucked. She came down stairs singing Pornstar with a smile on her face. I looked at her and just stared. "Lemme put cha mind to rest. I'm nothing like that other guy imma put that ass to bed. Just call me ya lullaby believe it. Girl I'll be ya quarter back receive it. Go deep baby work them lips no time to speak when I lay back Shawty don't know how to act. She ride me when the lights go off she climb on top her body rocking we don't stop no handle bars of falling off. Cause she ride me like a porn star." She started to laugh. I got up an looked at her, she was in her zone. She ain't know I was there either. "Holy shit! You scared me." She took her headphones out. I chuckled and stood there. "Why you so happy?" I ask, she shrugged. I told Anyah to come over and she was just walking in. Zary kept smiling and went up stairs. She came back down about ten minutes later in her bathing suit and went into the back. "Why you looking at her?" She asked. " I'm her body guard." I say. " And, that doesn't mean anything."

Zaryelle POV
Ion even know why I'm so happy but I am. I got in the pool and let my hair get wet before taking a lap around. I just know I heard Jose Isaiah Pedro and Anyah inside laughing hard aab. Then they all came out as I was replying to a text from Monique. "Mh." José and Isaiah say. I rolled my eyes and continued to do what I was doing which was swimming. I got put after about an hour. I dried my hair a little then put the towel around my body nd went inside to shower. I washed my hair and then washed up and got out. Pedro was there waiting on my bed. "You can leave I'm still alive." I looked him up and down. He pulled me on top of him. "No,I seen you naked already." He says. "That was one time." I said, as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Just a quickie,Zaryelle." He begged. "No,Pedro." I say. " Okay,But I got a question." He said letting me go. "Yes?" I sat there. "Why did we ever break up?" He asked holding my waist. "It just wasn't working for us, we argue to much you do to much, nd Ion need no more overprotective people around me." I explained. "But we doing so much better now." He rubbed my back. "Cause,I mean we fucked, it was good n all but it don't change the fact that you got a girl an cheated on her. Even if we was still together,how do you think I would feel if you cheated on me with her?" I say. "You would be hurt,and I would do everything in my power to make you smile and laugh to make you happy." He says. "Okay this is just awkward, can you like get out so I can get dressed?" I say, he nodded and left my room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay soo that's that

He wanna fw her again

Speaking the truth in the next chapter