New guard

Zary's POV

I woke up on a Saturday morning to daddy and his so called "employes." Walking into the house. I peeked out my room door at the big headed niggahs going up to the fifth floor to his office. Once they were all gone I closed my door bac. Daddy,spoils me. He makes me think tht the whole entire world revoles around me. But Ik damn well it dont. I hopped in the shower and washed with my bath and body works Mad about you body wash. I washed my hair with head and shoulders strawberry scented shampoo. I got out put on a blue shirt and acid washed jeans nd my Kobe's to go with them. I blow dried my hair and as I did tht daddy walked in to my room.

" Zary?"He called.

"Yes,daddy?"I answer.

I have some people I want chu to meet before you go anywhere." He says nd I nod to his demand. I curled my hair nd went up to daddy's office.

"You wanted to see me?" I says. He waved me over to the chair beside him. I sat nd waited.

"Zary this is, Travis,Kenny,John, Calvin,you already know my dude Tracey, nd this is his son also ur new guard Pedro." Daddy said.

"Your kidding,right?" I ask laughing. But he just stared.

"Daddy,I get a new guard lik every year." I whine.

"Well this one will last longer." He says.

"Whatever, I'm going to the mall." I say exiting the room. I went down stairs and grabbed the keys to my cherry red porch. I got out side,as usual said wassup to the guards and left.

--------------/------------//-------///--------////--

Ik it's short but o well I still got extra work to do on my other books. But this one is new. Enjoy it!read my other books no negative comments pls nd Ty 👏 bye FER now babes!!💜💙❤😍💋