Anniversary

*PICTURE OF MO'NAY AND NEEKO TO THE SIDE IN MM!*

Two months later
Zaryelle POV
I woke up to Pedro blasting music and the Smell of weed. I went down stairs and looked at him Leeko,Neeko, and the others Cashmere was here too. "Hey baby girl." Leeko got up and hugged he,then attempted to kiss me. I covered my mouth and shook my head. "Morning breath." I say and go back up stairs. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on a black and white Channel half shirt,some acid washed jeans and my Legend blues,then I straightened my hair. I went down stairs with my black Nike track jacjet and my keys in my hands. I slid on my jacket and pointed to Pedro. "Come on, we have plans today." I say. "I still ain't get my kiss." Leeko says. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. He pulled me on his lap and kissed all over my face. "Stop,please or im gonna be late for my plans." I whine. "What you got planned for today." He asked. "I gotta get my nails done,my hair done,clothes,Larry not gonna hold my j's too much longer plus I need to get out the house." I say. "What J's?" He asked. "My Martin's." I say. "Look at yo instagram first." He says. I turned on my phone and sat there,waiting for my notifications to pop up. After it popped up I looked at the picture he tagged me in then looked at him. "You loser." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. "You see the other one?" He asked. I looked at the next picture,it was about our two month anniversary. 'Zaryelle Leanne Sanchez,Happy anniversary baby girl,you mines til the end and can't no body have you. I'll kill a nigga if they even such as look at you,speak to you or touch you. Imma wife you one day,and make sure that you protected by me not a bunch of guards but by me. I'll protect you with my fucking life,We in the deep already all these females constantly try to get at me but that ain't happening. I can't risk losing MY QUEEN. These niggas gone continue to try and get at you but you ignore them continuously. You wifey til the end can't no body break us apart unless it's something we do that real reckless. I love you beautiful!!' I had a huge kool-aid smile on my face. "I love you too." I say. "You better." He squeezed my waist,and kissed me in front of them all.  "Aye, don't we got plans,nigga get off her tf wrong with you." Pedro says. I got up and was about to walk out the door. "Your shoes are by the couch." Leeko said. "Ok,thank you." We walk out. First stop was the nail salon. I got a mani/pedi. I got a stilettos that were painted blue with diamond studs on my middle finger,Pedro got the pedicure with me. After I paid some one called my phone. I looked at the caller ID and hit ignore. I haven't seen daddy in months now he wants to call me, NO! Me an Pedro were having a good day together. The hair salon we had fun, the girls did ban-two knots in his hair they just made it ever more curly. But when they did it in my hair out came out perfectly.

Pedro POV
After the salon trips we went to the mall. She was liking at watches. "Look, that is what your getting for your birthday next month." She says. "Oh word?" I say. She nodded,It was a 34k gold rolex. Then she went over and got her wrist measured. I watched as she picked out a pure silver diamond rolex, got Leeko the same one. Mane when he kissed her earlier,I will say I got kind of jealous. She supposed to be mine anyways. Then we left and went back to the house. She gave him the watch and went up stairs.

Leeko POV
Believe it or not,I bought that girl a car too. She got a black Mercedes Benz,I got the same and we got a truck for when we rolling together. Now I know you thinking, where do he get all this money from to afford everything. I got a job, why y'all think I was at the trap the day we met. I went up stairs about thirty minutes after she gave me the watch. I pushed her room door open and she erss pulling her shirt over her head, good thing she won't naked. "Thank you baby girl." I say. "You welcome." She smiled and sat on her bed to finish some homework. I sat beside her and put the keys on her book. "You didn't?" She says. "Baby girl but I did." I answer. "Omg, thank you so much!" She says and jumped on my and kissed me slowly. "What happened?" They all came in.

Cashmere POV
Every wanna pull a nigga up and just beat they ass. That's what I wanted to do. Seeing Zary on him like that,put something in me. I couldn't believe it. I looked at Pedro and bust out laughing he looked mad asl,I won't the only one jealous. "Bro you Good." I say. "Yah, let's just leave them alone for now." He says and walked out.

---------------------------------

What happened to her dad??

They so cute together!!!!

Pedro and Cashmere jealous...wow

Enjoyyyy, my loves!!!