Pedro Vs. Christian

*3 days later*

Zaryelle POV
I sat outside chilling and I look across the street. There's Christian, I got up and went inside. I went to tlk to Savanna. I told her everything about the flight...even the sex. Then he texted me.

Txt convo

Chris- Come back out here

-Can I talk to my peoples first

Chris- forty seconds

-Shut up

Chris- Seriously

Txt convo over

I went back outside and someone pulled up. Pedro hopped out the car and my mouth dropped. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. " Ya aunt called ya dad yesterday and he sent me down here." I made a stank face, and rolled my eyes. Christian walked over. " He bothering you?" He asked. " Nigga who you." Pedro says. "Her soon to be nigga, so back up cuhh." Christian says. "Well I'm her guard,an imma protect her from fuckboys like you." Pedro pushed him. He pushed back, I stepped in the middle. "Touch each other again and see what happens,especially you Pedro." I say,Pedro smirked and bit his lip. "Or what Mami what's gone happen." He pulled me into him. "You gone get cut." I answer. Christian pushed him off me and boom they started fighting. It's dangerous asf to try an pull them apart but I did. Once I had em, I looked at them both before turning to Christian and slapping him,then did the same to Pedro. " Hit me again see what happens." Pedro said,I slapped him again this time harder than before. He grabbed me and picked me up. "I'll slam yo lil ass quit playing with me like that Zaryelle Leanne." He says getting serious. "I'll swear one minute you love struck next ya so serious." I say. "A time an place for everything just how tonight you packing yo stuff and staying in a hotel room with me." He says,putting me down. "I was planning on going back tomorrow so okay." I say, he kissed me and followed me into the house. I can't believe they fought over me,and I kind of feel like a hoe. It's not that I don't want Pedro buhh he also got this thing with respect for my dad. But yet he took my virginity. ...that's none of my business.