Becoming sick

*1 month later*

Zaryelle POV
I woke up and first thing I did was go to the bathroom to pee. All of a sudden I had to throw up. It sounded terrible.  Pedro came in and rubbed my back while holding my hair. "You alright babygirl?" He asked.  "I should be." I say as he helped me up. I brushed my teeth and laid back down. " Do you wanna go home?" He asked.  I shook my head slowly and closed my eyes. About an hour later I got up to throw up again. I was so tired of throwing up and Pedro wasn't here with me.

Pedro POV
When I came home from work calling Zary name she sounded so weak. I went to check on her but she was in the bathroom floor knocked out.  "Get up and get in the bed." I say. "I can't get up, it's to much work plus I keep throwing up." She says. "Yeah,I see that." I answer. Her phone started to ring I looked at it and the name Christian flashed across. I answered the phone, cause I damn sure won't boutta let her answer.

P/C

Christian- Wassup shorty

-Nigga gtf off my girl line

Christian- Yo girl I fucked her

-I did too an what

Christian- Nice to know now put her on the phone.

Zary- Just give me the phone.

she struggled to get up and grab the phone.

-Hello

Christian- What's wrong you okay

-Nine times out of ten I'm dying

Christian- want me to come down there

-No, I have  a boyfriend who is overprotective and I don't need y'all fighting again.

Christian- You got a nigga then why am I on ya line

-Cause you chose to be Christian,I'm not dealing with any of this tonight I'm sick and I don't wanna be bothered with anyone tbh not even him

P/C Over

I hung up and laid in the bed sick as can be until I texted my dad. He came over nd checked on me. "Your not running a temperature,and you said you been throwing up all day?" He asked. "Yes,to the point where I just laid in the bathroom floor." I say. "Like your mom did-,Aye motherfucker!" He yelled. "Daddy, what's wrong, where you going." I say,becoming worried. "Don't worry bout it." He ran down stairs,I got up nd followed him. "Go bck up stairs and lay down." He says. "Daddy,stop." I say. "You got her pregnant you know that right." He stopped in front of Pedro. "Pregnant?" I say. "Yes." My dad answered. "What?" Pedro said. "Isn't it a good thing that I'm pregnant,now I got a reason to get out tht house. Sure Pedro might not be ready but I am hell." I say. "How you know it's mine, what if it's Christian's?" Pedro questioned. "Cause I watched that nigga put condom on. But you...shower is all I can say." I laughed.  " Shit." He mumbled.

Pedro POV
After her dad left I just stared at her,she sat there and looked at nothing. "So,a doctor appointment tomorrow?" I say. She just got up nd wet up stairs. I started there thinking maybe I should stay down here and give her some space. She came back down stairs and laid on top of me. "This can not get any worse. Pedro why did we even have sex?" She asked. "Ion know." I answer. She looked up at me and sat there. "Are you gonna be there for me and the baby?" She asked. "Why would you ask me that?" I kind of snap. "Because niggas like you don't like taking care of their kids,I need someone who will take care of me and his family." She says.  "Niggas like me? Zaryelle get the fuck out my face. Cause imma the care of my kids regardless of what the situation is." I snap on her. "It was a question why you getting mad? For no reason right. Okay, so if u gonna be there I glad tht you will be." She snapped back.  "Get the fuck out my face, he a nice night bro gwan bout ya business shorty." I shake my head. Completely annoyed with her and everything else. She went up stairs when a timer went off. She slammed the door,and didn't come out for a while.

*Three hours later*

Zaryelle POV
I went down stairs with the test in my hand face red and tears still falling. I put the cap on top of the test, nd sat it on the coffee table before leaving out. I went see Monique as of right now her nd my dad know also Pedro. I knocked on the door and it swung open. She pulled me into a hug. "I wanted to go to College, I'm stuck here now cause I have  a baby to take care of. I don't wanna leave him or her with Pedro cause ion know what girls he's gonna have around my child. I don't wanna kill the baby,pretty sure he doesn't either. I'm so stressed and everything is going terrible. My dad almost killed him when he figured it out. I'm scared." I cry. "It'll be alright, If you want too while your in College I'll keep the baby nd you can take him or her whenever your home." She says. "Thanks Monique." I say wiping my tears. "No problem now go home and get some sleep girly." She smiled. I pushed her out the way and ran to the bathroom. Yes I threw up....again. I went home brushed my teeth and laid down. I felt extra pressure on the left side of the bed, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.  "Of course I'll be there for you and the baby. Don't ever doubt that I wouldn't especially if it's mine. We just gotta work together on this.  I understand that you are worried that I won't be around, but I'll help as much as I can. If it's a boy I'll raise him the best I can an not to be like me an mess around with a bunch of girls. I love you Zaryelle." He sys and kissed my cheek.  "I love you too." I say.  "Get some sleep I'll be back later baby girl." He says letting me go.

----------------------------------------------------------

HERE!!!

Boy???

Or

Girl???

You choose I'll come up with names then let y'all can an house those too.