Back to regular bases

Three months later
Zaryelle POV
If you don't know the Zary and Pedro thing did not work he to bossy. I was getting out the shower he wasn't here yet so I decide to do a little shopping. I put on a white and red beel trill half shirt,acid washed overall shorts, some red knee high socks with white stripes on them. I put on my fire red fives and put my hair back into a bun,and tied a black bandana around my head. I grabbed the keys to the silver lexus,my phone and a white Michael Kores purse. I left the house, one of the guards were just getting here, before the gates closed,I sped out. I put on Nicki Minaj The pinkprint on my way to the mall. I pulled up,and hopped out. I walked all the way to the food court and saw Cashmere, with some girl. I still decided to go speak to him. After I got my icey from Taco bell,I went over to him. I poked him in his neck and ducked. He turned abd I turned with him. "She's behind you." The girl says. I smiled as he turned around. "Hey Zary." He threw his arms around my waist. "Hey." I say.

Pedro POV
"Wtf you mean she left." I ask them. "Give her credit bitch babby smart,book and street." Marco says. "Book yes,street no, y'all just dumb asses, y'all couldn't keep her little ass in the house." I say and hopped back in my rover. Ion know where she went,her and Mere don't even talk no more. I looked for hours. When I got back to the house,it was quiet,I went up stairs and pushed her room door opened. She was sitting in the floor. "Who the hell told you to leave this damn house?" I ask. "Me myself and I nigga why?" She rolled her neck. "Zaryelle,I swear to little ass be trying to get me kilt. If you go some where ask me,I follow you, won't say shit to yo ass.Damn.Little monster." I say and leave her room. "Your not my dad you know!" She yelled. "I'm daddy today!" I yell. After tgat a stiletto heel came flying down the steps,almost got my head. "Crazy ass." I say and plip down in the couch. Her sister then walked in. "Is Zaryelle here?" She ask. "Up stairs." I say. "Thank you." She says.

Mo'Nay POV
I went up stairs. She was walking out her room. "Umm hi." I say. "Wassup." She says and walked down stairs,I followed her. "I came to see if you wanted to go out. You know girl time." I say. "Ask him, he had to go every where I go." She answered. "Do you mind?" I ask. "Warning you her attitude terrible, but yeah let's go." He says. We all went out to eat at Olive garden. "So who is your mom?" I asked. She loijed at Pedro then back at me. "She's dead." She shrugged. "Sorry for your lost." I say. ;Eh,she deserved it." She says,I frowned at her. "What do you mean." I asked. "She did things to me that I never designed, always made straight A's, keep everything done.Did whatever she wanted me too." She says. "Wow." I say. "Yeah, but that was twelve years ago." She smiled."Tell me about your self."

"Well as you know,I'm twenty-three, Always thought my real dad was dead but he's not. I'm currently in college.Studying to be a doctor going for my masters degree." I say.

"Cool." She says, and continued eating. Soin after we left, she didn't even finish her food she so small. We whipped back to her house,and said our good byes. He says she has an attitude,but it doesn't show. I thought.

Pedro POV
Today was one of those good days but tomorrow she'll be back to her self. After her sister left she started mugging.

"Move out my way fucker." She says and pushed me out the way. "No, that ain't how you ask." I say and push her back some.

"Move Pedro,I'm nit playing.!" She rolled her eyes. I stood there like the guard I am.

"Na na  boo boo." I tease her. I could see she was getting mad, that vein was popping out the middle of her forehead. "You look like to dad." I chuckle.

"Pedro Martinez,please get out of my way so I can go up to my room and shower." She says just claiming down a slight bit. I looked at her, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm good,right here." I laugh. The vein appeared again. She was poised now.

"Pedro get tf out of my way before I kill yo ass,damn mibe nigga one two skip skip fag bag." She says fully aggravated. I grabbed her and squeezed her.

"How, do you ask me for things?" I say abd continue squeezing her. She wiggled around,til she bit me. She walked away,I smacked her ass as hard as I could before she got to far up.

OUCH! Damn Pedro you get on my nerves!" She yelled slamming her room door. I heard the water start running and sat down. She came down in shorts a tank top socks with her hair down half an hour later. She plopped on the couch not to far from me. She snatched the remote out my hands and turned the channel. I punched her in her leg.

"Bitch babby,yo bratty ass." I say she flicked me off. "Let's go then." I say and kiss her.

---------------------------------
Aii aii aii,let me get this straight you saying they supposed to fuck..m m m! Pedro and Zary...they argue to much.
Once again Mo'Nay is played by MissLoyalty01
My lil homie