Me,Weed,an Leeko

Pedro POV
"Zary come here!" I yell. She walked straight post me with headphones in listening to music. She lucky I ain't trip her. Some one knocked on the door she hoped up and opened it. They ran up to her room. I shook my head. "Monique,stop playing we gotta get this home work done." She says. "Aight,aight." The other chuckled. Zary only got home from school like an hour ago. So why her friend ain't just come over soon as she got here??

Zaryelle POV
Real reason Monique is here, cause I'm letting her meet Leeko, and we're doing homework. "Oreos?" I ask. "What kind?" She says. "Red velvet." I answer. She nodded. I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I jumped abd jumped to get them. "Why'd didn't you just ask me to help you?" Pedro asked laughing. "I don't want your help." I roll my eyes and hop on the counter. He came and grabbed my waist. "Move." I say. "Nah, that's not how you ask." He says. "Can you please move?" I ask. He pulled me down, and let me go. I went back up stairs and gave Mo the cookies. My phone vibrated and I went out to the balcony. It was Leeko,I smiled and moved the latter over his way. I watched him climb up to me. When he git to me he tackled me and squeezed me. "Mi,this is Leeko, Leeko Monique." I say. "Nice to meet you." She says. I turned on some music so Pedro couldn't hear our voices. Monique got.up and started dancing,I laughed as I watched her. "Go dance for me." Leeko says,I looked at him. "Please." He said. "Fine." I git up and started dancing,just a lil some. Won't nothing big just some slight. Slow motion started playing. So you know I gfs to do my grind ting. "Alright, in done." I say after the song. We finished out homework, and Mo left. "Wanna go to my place?" He asked. "Better then being here with Pedro, just let me change my clothes." I say. I got up grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I put on a black and white crop top some cargoes (khaki) I put my hair in a bun and let my bangs hang. I put on my taxi's and me an locked my room door. We climbed back down and ran to his car. He pulled off,the ride was mostly quiet. "You smoke?" He asked. I looked at him like 'Do ur look like they let me smoke?' "I'll take that as a no." He said. He pulled up to his house and we got out. We went up to his room and he pulled out a spliff, then lit it. I examined him. Don't know why but...I did. "Here." He says and passed out to me. So I went for it,I took a puff and held it for about thirty seconds before releasing it. He looked at me and slowly said,"And you don't smoke?" I just stared and took another puff and passed it back. "No,I don't smoke this is the first time." I shrugged as he passed it back my way. "Hey,um- Zaryelle!!" Mo'Nay says. 'Oh,damn.' I thought to myself. "Y'all know each other?" Leeko asked as I passed it back. "It's my little sister!" She says in shock. "Baby,I- Leeko wtf she doing here, get her out unless she giving head to the crew!" Neko yells. "No, my sister is not doing that!" Mo'Nay yells. Me an Leeko kept passing the spliff back an fourth while they argued. She pulled me by my arm, and I feel to the ground and bust out laughing. "Yo, she fucked up." Leeko said laughing. "Damn straight!" I say laughing hard as shit. "Come on your going home,Could have sworn he supposed to watch yo every move." She pulled me up. I just kept laughing. The rude there all I did was about her and laugh at everything she said. "Man, I'm hungry." I say and walk in the house. Pedro grabbed my arm. "Nigga move." I made a funny face and changed my voice then but out laughing. "Are you high?!" He yelled. "Pedro, why you so worried about her. Come on I'm important nit her." His girl says. "Bahahahahaha." He looked at me funny after that, then I fell.

Pedro POV
Msn, what in the hell happened to get, was all I could think. "Zary,can you hear me? How many fingers do you see?" I asked. "Umm five." She pointed her finger at me. "No it's two." I say and pick her up from the ground. "PUT HER BIG ASS DOWN SHE CAN WALK!!" Anyah yells.

---------------------------------

Zary git fucked up for the first time!!!

Does it show that Pedro girl don't like her??

Pedro,Seems worried...mh know what that means

Mo'Nay fuck with Neeko an Zary fw Leeko..brother brother sister sister

Enjoyyyy,my loves!!!