26. Ignite🦋

Beginne am Anfang

"Excuse..." I tried to speak up again, but Julia shushed me. "Come on, hurry up." Julia looked at Ron eagerly.

Ron got up and picked up the necklace. He looked at me and eyed me some instructions, which I didn't understand at all. But I kept my mouth shut and played along with him. He held out the necklace and smiled at me. "May I?"

I looked at Julia who was looking at us with dreamy eyes. I sighed and got a hold of my hair and slowly lifted them up to give Ron the better access to my neck. Ron slowly put the necklace on my neck and went back to his seat.

"Lovely!" Julia exclaimed and looked at me. "Ok, I won't disturb you guys anymore. Enjoy your date!" She went back to her seat.

"What was that all about?" I asked Ron straightly. "Why did you mislead her?"

"Come on." Ron smiled. "Didn't you see, she looked so happy. I just didn't want to break her heart."

"Okay," I was still looking at him straight. "But I will return this to you later and I don't want to hear anything about this matter anymore."

Ron held up his both hands in the air in surrender. "Fine."

I chuckled in a low voice.

Ron took some tissues from the table and dabbed it on his forehead with an uncomfortable face. Suddenly he looked flustered.

"Are you alright?" I asked him concernedly.

"Actually, no." He admitted. "I am feeling very uncomfortable right now." He looked at me with a stiff expression.

"What should I do?" I panicked. "Should I call Ryder?"

"No." he raised his hand to calm me down. "I should go to the washroom." He slowly stood up and looked around. When his eyes caught the sight of the previous waiter, he signalled him to come.

"Yes sir," The waiter asked him politely. "What can I do for you?"

"I am not feeling well." Ron held the corner of the table to keep his balance. "Can you show me the way to the bathroom, please?"

The waiter took a quick look at him.

"Sir if you are not feeling well, you can use a room in our hotel." He suggested. "You can lie down there if you feel too uncomfortable."

"He is right." I chimed in. "You can take some rest there."

Ron closed his eyes. "Fine."

************

I accompanied Ron to the room with the help of the waiter. The waiter told us to call him if we needed anything. Ron loosened his tie and popped open the first two buttons of his shirt.

"I feel too hot right now." He wiped off some sweat from his forehead. His face was red. "I will inform Ryder to take you..."

I raised my hand to stop him. "You don't need to think about that now. I will stay until you feel ok."

"But.."

"Just go." I pointed to the bathroom with my chin. He didn't argue anymore and went to the bathroom with a flushed face.

I stood in the middle of the room. That room looked bigger. That must be a suite room. I slowly walked towards the big glass window and took a look outside of the room. I could see the bright and stunning Christmas decorations from the window. I thought the...

My train of thoughts stopped when suddenly I started to feel my body was heating up at an abnormally fast rate as if it had been activated instantly by something. I looked at my skin which slowly began to turn red. An aggressive desire started to ooze from the core of my body, and the heat was making it impossible to control, to hide, to endure the desire.