Football

Taylor is the quarterback on your high school football team

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You walked through the crowds, heading to the bleachers.

This wasn't really your scene.

Football games.

You were not really a sports person, but your best friend had talked you into going tonight.

"Y/N!"

Speak of the devil.

You turned and headed in the direction of her voice.

"Taylor asked me where you were." She said, grabbing your hands as soon as you where in reach.

"No he didn't." You said, looking down.

"Yes he did. I swear!" She told you.

"Whatever, lets just go to our seats." You rolled your eyes.

The two you went to the bleachers and sat down with some other friends.

Taylor Caniff.

The star quarterback, most popular boy in the school.

Your best friend keeps telling you that that he likes you and stuff, but you refuse to believe it.

"Y/N." She was jumping up and down and slapping you on the arm.

"What?" You were pulled from your thoughts back to reality.

"Taylor keeps looking at you." She squealed.

"Stop." You sighed.

"No seriousl-He's looking at you right now!" She interrupted herself and pointed down to the field.

You rolled your eyes but looked down at the field to where she was pointing.

Surprising you, he was looking in your direction.

As soon as you turned to him, a huge smile broke out over his face.

He made eye contact with you and winked, making you blush and the girls around you squeal.

You looked back at him and waved slightly.

Taylor smiled widely and waved vigorously back, making other people look back at you.

You ducked your head down, embarrassed.

"Oh my god!" Your best friend squealed.

"Yeah. That just happened." You said.

When you looked back over at him, the coach had called the team over for a huddle.

"Y/N, you cannot deny that Taylor likes you now, it is so obvious." She said.

"I don't know." You trailed off.

She just rolled her eyes and gave you a pointed look.

You ignored her and turned back to the field, vaguely watching the cheerleaders as they did their chants.

As you stared down at the field, the team ran out to the middle of it to start the game.

The opposing team lined up across the line from our team.

"Hike!" The center yelled as he hiked the ball to Taylor.

The play started and the players did whatever they were supposed to do.

The teams were in a huddle before playing the last few seconds, which never made sense to you.

Why stop the game three seconds before it ends?

"Taylor! Focus!"

You looked down to see the coach grabbing his helmet and forcing Taylor to look at him.

Taylor wouldn't stop staring at you though, even with the coach screaming at him and turning his head, his eyes never left you.

The whistle blew, signaling it was time to finish the game.

You saw the coach grab Taylor and whisper something in his ear, probably telling him to focus on the game.

The ball was hiked to Taylor and he threw the ball down the field as another player ran.

Right after the ball was thrown, Taylor was tackled, making you and everyone else gasp.

The player caught the ball and ran into the end zone (or whatever you call it), getting a touchdown right as the game ended.

Cheers erupted from the stands.

Taylor was pulled to his feet by another teammate.

The coach went to congratulate Taylor, but he ran right past him and up into the stands.

He surprised you by coming straight up to you and stood in front of you, breathing heavily.

"Y/N." He said.

"Taylor." You said, ignoring everyone behind you.

"I really like you, will you be my girlfriend." He asked.

You smiled and bit your lip.

Nodding, Taylor cupped your face and kissed you, right there in front of everyone.

Another set of cheers sounded, as it started raining.

How ironic.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Like I said, YOU don't know anything about sports because I don't know anything about sports. So sorry if I got anything wrong or sounded really weird describing certain things.
But tomorrow I go back to school because my Spring Break is over.
*sad face*
IMPORTANT! If any of you are good, or at least can photoshop, please message me. I have a really good idea for my next preference, but I have no idea how to make the picture. Thank you. IMPORTANT!
Vote and comment if you would like Taylor to just come up to you and randomly kiss you, because goals.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)