Ellen

Requested by Maddie0620: Taylor goes on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and you surprise him

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylor's POV:

I was sitting backstage, texting my girlfriend, waiting to be called on stage.

Someone came and told me I was up next, so I told Y/N I had to go and she wished me luck.

I missed her a lot, but I was in California, since I was invited to be on the Ellen Show and she was at home in Indiana.

Slipping my phone into my pocket after turning it on silent, I followed the person backstage, to the spot where I would enter onto the stage when I was announced.

I heard Ellen talking to the audience then, she said my name.

The crowd went crazy and the DJ started playing Buckwild.

Laughing to myself, I ran out onstage, dancing slightly.

Ellen gave me a hug and we both sat down, the music stopping.

"So that was your song, huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling. "Mine and my buddy Dillon's."

Ellen asked me a bunch of questions, mostly relating to Magcon and the Odd Rhyme Tour and stuff.

"Are you still close to the other boys? Or did the end of Magcon cause all of you to go your separate ways?" Ellen asked, as a picture of all of us went up on the big screen behind us.

"No, we're just as close, maybe even closer, as we were then. All of us are brothers." I told her.

"Why exactly did all of you chose to leave Magcon? Obviously all of you were close and enjoyed what you were doing." Ellen looked at me.

Vines and other videos of all of us from when we were at Magcon were playing behind Ellen and I.

And then one of my old tweets complaining about Bart came up.

"It just wasn't working out. We were kind of getting screwed over with management and stuff, and we were all done with it." I said, giving her a vague answer.

Ellen nodded, understanding I didn't really want to talk about it.

"So is there a special lady in your life?" She winked at me.

I looked down at my lap and smiled. "Yeah."

"Oh really." Ellen said, smirking at me. "Whats her name?"

"Y/N." I answered.

"How long have the two of you been together?" She asked.

"Almost a year." I told her.

"Do you miss her?" She asked, cocking her head.

"Yeah, I really do. It gets hard being on the road all the time when Y/N has to stay home and stuff." I said, frowning slightly.

"I bet." Ellen said.

I nodded.

"When was the last time you saw her?" She asked.

"Last month, I think." I said, thinking about it.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." Ellen said, smiling widely.

Buckwild started again as Ellen pointed to where I entered the stage.

I turned and jumped up from my chair as I saw Y/N come into view.

She ran up to me and I wrapped my arms around her, not wanting to let go.

The crowd was cheering, but I could hardly hear them as I focused on my beautiful girlfriend.

"I missed you so much." I muttered into her ear as I buried my face in her hair.

"I missed you too." She said, pulling me closer to her.

We finally broke apart and sat back down on the chair, Y/N on my lap.

My arms were wrapped around her waist and I rested my chin on her shoulder.

Ellen asked me some more questions, and asked Y/N some questions also.

When they cut to commercial, I thanked Ellen multiple times for bringing Y/N out for the show.

Y/N and I talked until the commercial ended and Y/N had to go back backstage.

"So now, we have another surprise for Taylor." Ellen said.

"Uhhh, another one?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously.

"Yes." She said bluntly, looking at me.

I raised my hands in defense.

"Who wants to hear Taylor rap?" Ellen asked the audience, who screamed very loudly.

"Alright, Taylor, follow me." She said, standing up.

I stood up also and followed her off the main stage and onto another stage.

"Ok, stand right here." She said, grabbing my shoulders and faced me towards the back wall.

Before I could say anything, the wall moved and Dillon was standing behind it.

I screamed and jumped on him, making Dillon fall with me on top of him.

Ellen was bent over, laughing at us.

"Now give it up for Taylor Caniff and Dillon Rupp performing Buckwild!" She screamed after we stood up and was handed microphones.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally saw Furious 7, and can I say, I cried twice, not even ashamed.
Who has seen it? Comment if you have.
I am currently watching KUWTK with my mom and brothers girlfriend and we're discussing Bruce Jenner.
Ps, Ellen is literally my queen, when this was requested I was so excited.
I have no idea how or why, but my shoulder hurts so bad. I can't even raise my hand without it hurting even worse.
And my dad tried to 'help me' and massage my shoulder, which literally hurt so bad I burst into tears.
Vote if you liked this update.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)