Punched

Taylor punches a guy who was giving you a hard time

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I know right. Y/N is such a whore."

Little did they know that you were walking right in front of them.

You sighed. This wasn't the first time these people had been bugging you.

Calling you names to your face and behind your back.

You walked into math class, the group of annoying teenagers following you.

"Hey Tay." You sighed, plopping down next to your boyfriend.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, knowing something was off.

You just shrugged, not wanting to create any more drama.

"They were bothering you again, weren't they." Taylor didn't ask. He said.

You just nodded slowly.

Taylor clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

The same people had been torturing him for years.

He suspects the only reason they started saying stuff about you was because the two of you started dating.

"Tay. Its fine. They didn't know I was there." You tried to calm him down.

He did for a second, but then the group of kids burst into laughter again, all of them looking at us.

You hung your head down, glancing at Taylor.

His face was red with anger.

Before anything else could happen, the bell ran and your math teacher walked in the room.

She told you to get out your graph books and start taking notes that were written on the board.

Everyone did, but you noticed that Taylor would glance over at that group every so often.

"Don't do anything stupid." You muttered to him.

He just looked at you, then looked away, not saying anything.

You sighed and continued taking notes.

Nothing happened until about the period was almost over.

The leader of the group came across the room to do something.

He passed your's and Taylor's desks, giving the two of you a look.

Taylor stood up quickly, pushing his chair back, and stood in front of him.

He didn't do anything, but Taylor bent down and whispered in his ear.

"You shouldn't have talked about Y/N like that." He whispered.

Then before you could even blink, Taylor brought his arm back and connected his fist with they guys face.

He was pushed back into someone else's desk as half the class screamed.

Taylor just stood there as the teacher rushed foreword.

She stepped between the two of them. "Whoa whoa."

The other guy ran out of the classroom and Taylor smirked at him as he left.

"Taylor, can you go to the office?" The teacher said, surprisingly calm.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

He smiled at you and grabbed your hand as he passed.

Letting it go when he got to far away, Taylor left the room.

You could see him out of the windows and he was just walking calmly.

The bell rang not long after that and everyone slowly left the classroom, still in shock.

One of the girls in the group came up to you.

"Why did Taylor do that? He did nothing wrong." She shrieked.

"Nothing wrong?" You gaped at her.

She nodded, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at you.

"He's been bugging Taylor for years and now he's started to bug me. He had it coming."

It was true. Those who weren't in his little circle of friends, hated the guy. And that was practically the whole school.

You went to your next class, almost being late.

Right after the bell rang for the start of class, the vice principle came in and said something to your teacher.

She pointed at you and said, "Y/N."

You got up and went over to the two of them.

The vice principle asked you to come with him. Ge just wanted to hear your side of the story and what happened and everything.

You explained that he had been almost bullying Taylor for years and that he just snapped. And Taylor shouldn't be the the only one being punished.

"I agree with you. I just wished that Taylor would have come to me instead of dealing with it himself. Because then Taylor wouldn't be getting in trouble. But now I have no choice." He sighed.

"What's his punishment?" You asked.

"Taylor is suspended for three days." He said.

"Oh." You nodded.

"Can I see him?" You asked.

"Sure." He said.

You followed the vice principle to the main office, then he lead you back to his personal office.

He let you go in there then closed the door.

"Hey." You said softly.

"Hi babe." Taylor said, half smiling.

The two of you talked, and you started crying a little.

"Don't cry." Taylor said, putting his arms around you.

"I don't know why I'm crying." You said, laughing a little and wiping your eyes.

There was a knock on the door and the vice principle came in.

"I think you should go back to class. Taylor's dad is coming to get him soon." He said.

You both nodded and Taylor pulled you into a last hug.

As you left and walked through the main office, one of the secretaries asked you something.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked as you were leaving.

"Yeah." You said.

"You two are so cute." She said, making you smile.

"Thanks." You then left and went back to class.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this whole thing is a true story.
But best guy friend is dating my beat girl friend (ironic right) but the douche of the school has been bugging him for over three years, and called by best girl friend a whore and stuff. So in math my best guy friend went up to asshole and whispered in his ear, "You shouldnt have said that about mckenna." Then socked him in the face.
Boyfriend goals
It was the best thing that has ever happened.
Even though he is suspended for three days.
But this happened in third period so next at lunch everyone was talking about it, and literally no one felt back for asshole except for his little clique.
Everyone was talking about how good of a job my best guy friend did and how asshole should have been punched a long time ago.
So I just used the actual story of what happened and used you and Taylor.
Vote and comment if you want Taylor to punch someone in the face for you.
Also, I am running out of ideas, so if you could please either comment of message me some preferences you would like me to do, that would be awesome.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)