Stage

Requested by Maddie0620: Your on tour with him and everyone wants you to go on stage with him

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Taylor had been dating for a long time and most of his fans loved you.

I say most because there are always those few that hate everyone their idol is with unless it's themselves.

"Hey babe." Taylor said, coming up behind you and kissing your cheek.

"Hi Tay." You said, smiling as he sat next to you.

"I want to ask you something." He said.

"Ok..." You looked at him weirdly.

"So you know how I'm going on tour, for the RV Project." Taylor started.

"Yeah." You said sadly.

"No, no, no. Don't be sad." He said quickly. "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

You stopped and looked at him.

"What?" You asked.

"Yeah." Taylor said softly, looking down.

"Taylor...I would love too." Your face broke out in a huge smile as you nodded.

He looked back up at your face with surprise.

"Really?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, do you want me to change my mind?" You teased.

"Definitely not." He shook his head swiftly.

"Good." You smiled, kissing his lips.

########################

It was now during the tour.

You were 18, so legally you could go with Taylor, but you still lived at home so your parents were only allowing you to go for part of it.

"You ready?" You asked Taylor as you both sat in the RV waiting for the meet and greet to start.

Then after the meet and greet, Taylor would be performing on stage for everyone.

"Yup." He said, drinking a Monster.

You rolled your eyes at him and leaned back, so your back was resting against his chest.

Taylor wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer.

"Taylor. Time to go." One of the security guards said, opening the door to the RV.

You sighed and Taylor groaned.

"Guess you should get out there." You said, making no sign of getting up.

"Probably." He said, not moving either.

"TAYLOR."

You both jumped when he came back into the RV.

"Come on. Your fans are waiting." He said, standing in front of you both with his arm crossed.

"I'm coming." Taylor said, waving his head at him and putting his face in the crook of your neck.

"Right. Now." He nearly growled.

"Alright, alright." Taylor said.

You both got up and followed the security guard out of the RV.

The three of you went through the back door and you stayed backstage as Taylor went and did the meet and greet.

After the meet and greet was done, Taylor came backstage and waited with you while the stage got setup and the fans were seated.

"...And give it up for TAYLOR CAAAANIFFFFFF!" The announcer screamed.

Taylor pecked your lips before running out onstage where the deafening screams got even louder.

He did a few songs and some other stuff (don't judge me I don't know what he does bc I've never gone to a show).

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

"You want me to bring out Y/N?" Taylor yelled.

The crowd stopped chanting and started screaming.

"I'll go get her!" He said, then ran over to you.

"Come on babe." He said, grabbing your arm.

"No Taylor, this is your show." You shook your head.

"But you heard them, they want you." Taylor whined.

You hesitated, and he used that as his chance to drag you on stage.

The lights were blinding and the screams deafening, but you smiled and waved to the crowd.

"Hey guys." You said into the microphone Taylor put in front of your mouth. "How's it going?"

You didn't think it was possible, but they screamed even louder.

"That's good." You laughed.

For the rest of the show, you stayed onstage with Taylor.

The two of you joked around and brought people up on stage with you.

After the show, you were sitting together on the RV, wrapped in a blanket and watching movies on Netflix.

"They loved you today." He said.

"Did they?" You asked, looking at him.

Taylor nodded. "And I love you everyday."

"I love you everyday too." You said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMGOMGOMGOMG
I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry.
Holy crap, I am a shit writer.
Who doesn't update in two weeks?!
Ughhhhh.
And this one sucks.
I wrote it all tonight, and I had to restart because I was going to do something, but then I decided not to.
But yeah.
Can you guys please request some ideas for me. I have like three and they suck.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie, Instagram -@sxrxh.bxnxnx / @justsomephotographer, and add me on snapchat, sarahmarie50.
Vote and comment if you want to go on tour with Taylor.
Bye loves, stay cloudy.