Meet and Greet

You meet at a meet and greet

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You and your best friend were in line to meet Taylor Caniff and Dillon Rupp.

The line stretched out the door of the building and down the sidewalk.

Once the line moved enough that you were inside, you rubbed your bare arms to get warm again.

Y/B/F/N was jumping up and down to see Taylor and Dillon.

She was a major fan of them. You just came because she asked you to.

You craned your neck around the other people, because even though you weren't a huge fan of them. No one could deny that they were hot.

Taylor looked up and locked eyes with you.

You smiled at him and he smiled back, winking.

You blushed and turned away, talking to Y/B/F/N.

Once it was your turn to meet them, your best friend ran up and attacked Taylor into a hug. You walked up and hugged Dillon.

Y/B/F/N jumped on Dillon, him catching her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

You hugged Taylor and he picked you up and spun you around.

"Hi beautiful." He said in your ear.

"Hey Taylor." You said, blushing.

All four of you posed for the picture, Taylor's hand going in your back pocket.

You glanced at him and he winked at you. You swatted his hand away as you posed for one more picture.

Y/B/F/N jumped on Dillon's back and Taylor motioned for you to do the same thing.

You jumped on Taylor's back and he grabbed the back of your thighs. You wrapped your legs around his waist and the photographer snapped the picture.

"Thank you so much." Your best friend gushed to Taylor and Dillon.

"Anytime babe." Taylor told her, looking at you.

"Your welcome beautiful." Dillon said.

"Bye," You waved awkwardly.

"Bye bae." Dillon said, giving you another hug.

"Later princess." Taylor said to you, pulling you in for a hug also.

"Call me." He whispered.

"Huh?" You asked, pulling away.

"Check your pocket." He winked.

You and Y/B/F/N were ushered away by a security guard and other girls went up to meet Taylor and Dillon.

Y/B/F/N's mom was driving the two of you home.

Y/B/F/N talked nonstop about them in the front seat.

You sat in the back and slid your hand in your back pocket. The pocket that Taylor put his hand in. You pulled out a slip of paper.

On it was written, 'I don't know your name but you were to beautiful not to notice. Call me so we can do something together ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx -Taylor'

Your mouth dropped open and you reread it a few more times. Taylor thought you were beautiful and wanted to hang out.

What is even happening?

You pulled out your phone and programmed his name in your phone.

To: Taylor 😊💕
'hey, its the girl you gave your number to.'

You didn't know what else to say. He didn't text back for a little, which you expected since he was at a meet and greet.

You finally got home and took a shower, changing into your pajamas. You got into bed and checked your phone. There was a text from 'Taylor 😊💕'

From: Taylor 😊💕
'hi. i didnt get your name tho.'

To: Taylor 😊💕
"o ya. y/n.'

From: Taylor
'thats really pretty.'

You blushed.
To: Taylor 😊💕

'thx'

From: Taylor 😊💕
'im in (your city) for another couple days. do you want to do something tomorrow?'

To: Taylor 😊💕
'ya, thatd be fun.'

From: Taylor 😊💕
'cool, ill txt you tomorrow?'

To: Taylor 😊💕
'ya, sounds good'

From: Taylor 😊💕
'awesome, cya then. goodnight beautiful'

••••••••••••••••••••

How was that? Should the next preference be first date, to sorta correspond with this one?
Vote and comment for Taylor and Dillon's friendship #goals
Follow me on twitter @CartahftCaniff
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)