Bullied

You get bullied so Taylor does something about it

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To say you weren't popular was an understatement.

You were hated by your school.

Not the entire school per say. But most of the girl population.

You were a drawer. An amazing one. But you had a tendency to drift off, especially when drawing.

The girls would tease you about it and call you weird and a freak.

Your boyfriend of a few years was really protective of you for that reason.

He made sure to take you to take you to school and pick you up.

Taylor would be there when the bell rang so you didn't have to wait for him.

You got invited to one of a girls from schools birthday party.

Taylor tried to convince you not to go, but you went anyway.

He ended up being right.

The party was a setup. They cut off a huge chunk of you hair. Almost half you head.

When you called him to pick you up crying was the last straw.

The next Monday, Taylor brought you to school, but this time he got out of the car also and went inside with you.

You went to your locker with your head down, embarrassed by the new haircut you had to get because of the girls chopping off a chunk of hair.

Taylor had his arm around your shoulder and was carrying your backpack, and was staring ahead, ignoring everyone staring at the two of you.

You stopped at your locker, turning the dial and unlocking it and putting your backpack in it and grabbing a few books that you need for the first few periods.

Taylor put your books in his arm and grabbed your hand.

The first bell rang, signaling everyone had five minutes to get to first period.

You looked up at Taylor, and he smiled down at you reassuringly.

Taking a deep breath, the two of you started walking to your first period.

When you got to the classroom and went inside, everyone stopped talking and looked at you and Taylor.

You paused at the door, looking around at everyone, seeing the girls who bullied you in the corner of the room, whispering.

They kept giggling and glancing at you.

Taylor noticed and bent down and kissed you head, squeezing your hand.

You sighed and went to your desk.

He bent down next to it and set your books next to you.

"Taylor. I think I'll be fine." You muttered to him.

He didn't say anything, just gave you a half smile. Knowing you were lying to him.

"Y/N. I love your hair. Did you do anything different with it?" The main bully snickered, making everyone in the class laugh.

Sighing, you put your head on the desk, blinking away tears.

Suddenly, you felt Taylor walk fast past you, making you look up to see him going over to the group of girls.

He fake laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, then grabbed her desk and flung it to the side, making it tip over and all her stuff spill as she screamed.

"Excuse me." The teacher said sharply, walking into class as the bell rang again, making it the start of first period.

Everyone stopped laughing and was staring at Taylor with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said sarcastically.

He picked the desk back up and sloppily put it back in front of her. Taylor scooped up all her stuff and slammed it roughly on the desk.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You don't even go here." Your teacher snapped.

"Of course." He muttered.

Taylor went over to you and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be waiting for you in the front." He said, loud enough that everyone could hear.

You nodded, biting back a smile.

"What a freak." A girl muttered, making your smile drop ever so slightly.

That was it for Taylor.

He grabbed the fire extinguisher that was hanging on the wall and flung it out the window.

"I am calling the police." The teacher shrieked, grabbing the phone.

Taylor just shrugged and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh my god." The main bully said, with tears on her cheeks.

Even though Taylor would have to be bailed out of jail, you were glad that he did that.

Because after that incident, everyone left you alone because they were afraid of Taylor and what he would do to them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's another preference for you guys. It was based on the movie Remember Me, the scene where Tyler, or Robert Pattinson, does pretty much this exact thing because his little sister was being bullied.
If you guys haven't seen this movie, you need to.
It's one of my favorites, even though I cried for practically the whole thing.
But it's on Netflix, so seriously, go watch it.
Yesterday was my ninth grade graduation, and its tradition that afterward everyone leaves school and goes out to lunch and stuff.
So a big group of me and my friends went to Red Robin for lunch then went to my friends apartment and swam in her pool.
We were there from around 1:30 or so when we got back from lunch to around 9:00.
Then a few of us decided to just ditch today because testing is over, we're not cleaning out lockers and getting yearbooks or anything until next week.
For those of you who are wondering, my last day of school is Thursday.
Vote and comment if you want Taylor to stick up for you, because that would be super hot.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)