Choir Trip

The two of you meet on a school choir trip

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You laughed with your friends as you stood outside of the bus, waiting to load onto it.

Not only was your choir class going to Y/State/Capitol, but the other choir in a different period was going also.

Once you were finally aloud to get on the bus, you and your other friends went to the back, although it was you and your four friends, so two of them sat together in the very last seat, two sat together in the seat across, also in the very back, so you sat by your self in the seat in front of them.

"Can I sit next to you?"

You looked up to see a guy with a red bandana on, standing next to your seat.

"Yeah." You said, scooting closer to the window.

Two other boys sat in the seat across from you and the boy in your seat started talking to them.

One of your friends behind you winked and nodded her head at the guy sitting next to you.

You rolled your eyes at her and shook your head.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." He said, turning to you after a while.

"Y/N." You smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you." Taylor said.

"You too." You giggled slightly.

"So, are you excited for the trip?" He asked.

"Yeah, kinda." You shrugged.

"Kinda?" Taylor raised an eyebrow at you.

"I don't know. I would rather come for fun than a choir trip where we have to sing to be here." You explained.

"That makes sense." He nodded.

You nodded also.

There was still a while until you got to the hotel, so you put your headphones in and leaned your head against the window, closing your eyes.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you took and earbud out and looked at Taylor.

"That doesn't look very comfortable." He said.

You shrugged. "Its not."

"Do you want to lean on me?" He asked slowly.

"Are you sure?" You questioned.

"Yeah I don't mind." Taylor said.

"I guess." You said.

"Do you want to listen?" You asked Taylor, holding out an earbud.

"Sure." He smiled.

"You can pick whatever." You said handing him your phone with the music app open.

You slowly put your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes, letting the music Taylor chose fill your head.

"Y/N." A guy whispered.

"I got it." Another person said.

"Get up!" They screamed in your ear.

Your eyes shot open and you jumped.

"Screw you." You said to your friend as you flipped her off.

"You wouldn't wake up." She shrugged. "We're here."

You smoothed your hair so it wasn't as crazy and stood up, putting your phone that Taylor gave back to you in your pocket.

Everyone went inside the hotel and waited as your teacher and other chaperones got the room keys and everything.