Fanfiction

Requested by Gissel_espi: You are a Youtuber and you and Taylor make a video reading dirty fanfiction

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Taylor, can you please just sit down so we can film and get this thing over with?" You sighed, sitting down in front of your camera after pressing record.

Your boyfriend groaned and plopped down next to you.

"Ok, are you ready?" You asked, looking at him.

"So you want to get this over with?" He smirked, ignoring my question.

"Its gonna be so weird and awkward." You whined.

"Its ok, we'll just use what we learned after the video." Taylor winked at the camera.

"Taylor." You shrieked, smacking his chest.

He just laughed. "Ok, lets do this thing."

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Hey guys." You waved at the camera. "I'm here with my boyfriend, Taylor, and someone suggested that we do...a special video."

"We're gonna read dirty fan fiction!" Taylor screamed.

"Yup, what he said." You nodded.

"Are you ready for this?" He said, looking at you.

"Lets do it." You looked back at him.

You pulled out your phone and looked at the ones you saved.

"Ok, this is a good one." You laughed.

"I'm ready." Taylor said.

"This is from my point of view." You said to the camera. "I bit my lip, staring at the hot guy in front of me. He was shirtless and dripping with sweat since he had just come from football practice."

"I don't play football." Taylor interrupted.

"Sh." You shushed him.

"Sorry." He smiled.

"'What's wrong?' Taylor asked me, as I looked at his body up and down. 'Nothing, just looking.'" You burst out laughing, not being able to keep reading.

"'Ju-just looking'?" Taylor laughed.

"Ok, ok. Whew. 'Want to do more than just look?' He said, raising an eyebrow." You gave Taylor a look. "Never say that, ever."

"No promises babe." He winked.

"I stood up from the bed and before I knew it, I was pulled against his bare chest. Taylor pressed his lips to mine. Kissing me hungrily." You said.

"Why are you stopping. Keep reading." Taylor said hastily, waving his hand for you to continue.

You rolled your eyes.

"Taylor pulled my shirt off, breaking the kiss for only a second. 'Y/N.' He moaned, making me go weak at the knees."

"Y/N." Taylor actually moaned, smirking.

You smacked the back of his head.

"The two of us fell back onto the bed, and Taylor ripped my jeans off of my legs. I was left in my bra and underwear. I stopped the kiss and pulled Taylor's pants off as he kissed my neck." You said, exchanging a look with Taylor.

"I don't want to read the next part." You said, wrinkling your nose.

"I'll read it." He said, grabbing the phone from your hand.

"Bra and underwear, blah blah blah. Oh, here we are. 'Tay.' I moaned, as he sucked on my neck, most likely leaving a hickey. I pawed him through his boxers. He groaned and unhooked his lips from my neck. Before I knew it he grabbed his boxers and...oh." Taylor's eyes widened.

"I think we're done with that one." You said, plucking your phone out of his hands.

The two of you read a few more, laughing really hard at some.

"Ok, I think thats enough." You said, throwing your phone behind you onto the bed.

Taylor looked at you.

"Now, if you enjoyed this video, give it a big thumbs up and comment. Subscribe to me, and you should also subscribe to Taylor. All his links, and mine, will be in the description below." You said to the camera, pointing. "And I'll see you next week."

"Byeee." Taylor said.

"Bye." You waved.

Taylor grabbed your face and pressed his lips to yours.

When you pulled away, you turned off the camera.

"Now I need to edit it." You groaned.

"That was fun." Taylor said.

"You have a weird definition of fun then." You looked at him weird.

"My definition of fun is being with you." He said.

You smiled at him.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." He said, smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heres another update for you all.
Ugh, tomorrow we start block schedule because of testing. And I really don't like it.
On Monday's and Thursday's I have english, pe, then science. And on Tuesday's and Friday's I have math, choir, then history.
But on Monday's and Thursday's I literally have no friends at lunch. All my friends have first lunch, then I have second lunch. It sucks butthole.
At least we have lunch together the rest of the days.
On Wednesday we have early release, school ends at 1:05 instead of 2:40. So we just have normal schedule then.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Vote and comment if you liked it.
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)