Panda

Requested by Maddie0620: the two of you go together and get Panda

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your boyfriend Taylor had been talking about wanting a dog for a while now.

He'd researched the best places to get one, what kind of breed he wanted, everything.

"Babe." He said, plopping down next to you with his laptop. "I've found the perfect one."

You pulled the laptop into your lap and looked at the screen.

On it was a picture of a bunch of cute husky puppies.

"It's a breeder whose dog just had a new litter of puppies. He lives somewhat close and look how cute they are." Taylor squealed the last part.

"They're adorable." You said, reading the information on the website.

"So it says that we can go and pick out the one we want, but I can't bring it home until it gets a little bit older." He said, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Ok, when do you want to go?" You asked, trying to look at him.

It was hard since his head was on your shoulder. Duh.

"Now." Taylor said, sitting up again.

"Now?" You asked.

"Now." He said again.

"Uh, ok." You said, confused.

You stood up from your spot on the couch and looked down at yourself.

"Taylor." You said, then motioned at your yoga pants, Taylor's sweatshirt that you were borrowing, and messy bun.

"You looked beautiful." He said, kissing the top of your head.

You rolled your eyes and lightly shoved him.

"Put your shoes on and come on." Taylor smiled.

Shoving your feet in your shoes, you followed Taylor outside to his car.

The two of you drove a little less than an hour to the breeders.

Taylor knocked on the door and a man opened it.

"Hey, my name is Taylor. I called you about picking out a dog." Taylor said, shaking the man's hand.

"Yes, of course. Come on in." He said, stepping back and letting the two of you in.

He led you both back into a room full of huskies.

"This is Bella, she's obviously the mom of all these babies. And Calum, the dad, is outside somewhere." He said, a big dog coming up to us.

You kneeled down and rubbed her head.

"And over here," He said. "Are the puppies."

"Aw." You said. "Look how cute they are."

"They're adorable." Taylor chuckled.

The two of you stepped into the gate that the puppies were all crawling around in and sat down.

Immediately, puppies started crawling all over you both.

"Taylor." You cooed, picking one up and holding it up to your face.

"Which one should we get?" He asked, petting them.

"All of them." You smirked.

He rolled his eyes at you. "What about this one?"

Taylor held up one with black spots over both eyes and a white dot on the end of the tail and blue eyes.

"Awww, he's so cute." You said, petting his head.

"Did you find the one you want?" The breeder asked, coming into the room.

"I think we're gonna take this one." Taylor said, lifting the puppy higher in the air.

"And he shall be called Simba!" He said dramatically.

"Alright, just follow me and sign some papers." The guy said, looking at Taylor weirdly. "But leave the dog."

Taylor stood up with the puppy tucked under his arm, but froze when the breeder said that, and put him back down.

You and Taylor followed him back to the front.

Taylor signed some papers and paid for the dog.

"When can we come back and bring him home?" You asked.

"Today." He said.

"Huh?" Taylor asked.

"You can bring the little guy home today." He said again.

"I thought we had to wait until they were a little older." Taylor said.

"Nope. He's old enough to be on his home." The breeder told us.

"Awesome." You said, clapping your hands together.

The guy went back to get you guys some stuff because, not knowing you could bring your dog home today, you were obviously not prepared.

"Do you really want to name him Simba?" You asked, looking at Taylor.

"No." He said, looking at the puppy in his arms. "I was thinking Panda."

"Thats perfect. He does look like a little panda." You said, kissing the dog's head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How cute was that one.
Huskies are actually my favorite breed of dog. Like, no joke. So Taylor and I are even more perfect together.
Omg, block schedule is killing me. Like, I will either commit suicide because of it, or all the annoying people will make my head explode, obviously making me die.
I run out of stories to read, so can you please comment you favorite ones. It can be of the boys, 1D, 5SOS, Ed Sheeran, anything.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Vote and comment if you want to have a pet with Taylor.
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)