Prom (Part 1)

How Taylor asks you to Prom

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'hey babe, come over tomorrow so we can have breakfast'

You got a text from your boyfriend while you were hanging out with your best friend.

You quickly texted him back an 'ok, sounds good' and turned back to Y/B/F.

"I don't think he's going to ask me." You said.

"Come on he still has..." She started.

"A week." You interrupted. "Prom is in a week and he still hasn't asked me."

"I wouldn't give up until the day before." She shrugged.

You sighed and flipped threw the magazine you had in your lap.

The next morning, you woke up to your phone ringing.

Groggily rolling over, you grabbed it.

"Hello?" You muttered, rubbing your eyes.

"Y/N!" Taylor's voice came through the speakers, sounding very excited.

"Uh, yeah?" You asked, sitting up.

"Come over." He said.

You brought your phone away from your ear and checked the time.

"It's not even 8:00 in the morning Taylor." You groaned.

"Please." He begged.

"Ugh, fine." You gave in and hung up after the two of you said your goodbyes.

You got out of bed and got ready, putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a blue flannel over the tank top.

You slid your Vans on and did your normal everyday makeup and hair.

Getting in your car, you drove to Taylor's house.

Going up to his front door, you were surprised to see a note on the door and balloons next to it.

You grabbed the note and tour it out of the envelope.

'Y/N. Sorry I'm not here baby, but I had to run some errands. You should come with me though. Go to our favorite cafe to go to on the weekends and hopefully you'll catch up with me. If I'm not there though, ask them for the Y/N Special.
-Taylor'

Frowning, you read through the note again, confused.

You got back in your car and drove to the Red Cup Cafe.

You and Taylor went here every Saturday for lunch.

Looking around, you didn't see Taylor in the little cafe, so you went to the front.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The worker asked.

"Uh, can I have the...Y/N Special?" You asked.

She looked up at you, eyes wide.

"Oh, it's you. Of course." She smiled.

Handing you a cup of their signature hot chocolate and a note, she turned to help the next customer.

Taking a sip of the warm drink, you opened the note and read it.

'Y/N. Darn it, you must've just missed me. But I'm on my way to the park. You know the one. Where I brought you on our first date. Do you remember they have an ice cream cart thing that goes around the park. Find him and tell him your name. He will know what to do.
-Taylor'

You smiled and got back in your car.

Driving to the park, you threw your empty cup away and walked around the park, looking for the ice cream man.

Once you found him, you ran over to him.

"Hello, and what can I get you?" He smiled.

"Um, my name is Y/N." You said, a little unsure.

"Yes, of course." He said, smiling even wider. "Then this is for you."

You were handed your favorite ice cream cone and another note.

"Thank you." You said, walking away.

You started eating the ice cream and opened the note.

'Y/N. How is the ice cream? I know it's your favorite. I apologize for not being there when you got here, but hopefully you'll meet me at the next place. I need you to go to the school. Go to the place where you're only allowed to speak French. This selfie was actually taken there. *insert selfie of you in school* You always look so beautiful.
-Taylor'

You rolled your eyes at the cheesy ending and went back to your car, finishing your ice cream cone.

You drove to the school and went to the French classroom.

It was obviously locked, because it was the weekend, but on the door was another note.

'Y/N. Wow, you just cannot keep up with me, can you? Don't worry though, this is the last place I need to go to, so I promise you I will be there. Do you remember where I asked you out? That bridge. Come find me there.
-Taylor'

Smiling at the memory, you rushed back to your car.

When you got to the trail, you ran down it, over to the bridge that went over the river.

When you got to the middle of it, you saw Taylor standing there.

He opened his arms and you ran over to him, into them.

"How was the scavenger hunt?" He asked.

"What was it for?" You looked up at him.

"Did you not figure it out?" Taylor laughed.

"Figure what out?" You looked at him confused.

"Read the envelopes." He told you.

Furrowing your brow, you pulled the envelopes from the notes out of your pockets.

'Will' 'You' 'Go' 'To'

"Huh? What does that mean?" You asked.

He just smiled and leaned against the bridge.

"Taylor?" You asked.

Leaning next to him, you looked down at the water, but something carved into the bridge caught your eye.

"Prom?" You looked at Taylor, wide eyed.

"Finally caught on have you?" He laughed.

"You're asking me to prom?" You said.

"Of course, why wouldn't I ask my girlfriend to prom?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't think you were going to ask me." You confessed.

"Of course babe." He said, leaning down to kiss you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just pretend the picture is in a bridge and not a tree.
So this is basically what my brother did to ask his girlfriend to prom. I only stole a couple ideas. Like the cafe on and the french class on, but I made up the others.
Also, my brother told her she was coming over to make breakfast, and he also texted her super early in the morning because he was so excited.
But she was basically clueless just like this, like she didn't see the words outside of the envelopes and she didn't piece anything together.
Their prom was Saturday and they looked amazing, comment when your prom is/was.
Vote if you want to go to prom with Taylor.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh.bxnxnx and my new Instagram @justsomephotographer
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)