PDA

You guys get caught doing PDA

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylor and some of the other guys invited you to go to the beach with them.

Of course you said yes, not wanting to miss an opportunity to hang out with your boyfriend and his friends.

Taylor picked you up and then went to Nash and Cam's house where Jack, Jack, and Dillon already were.

"Lets go to the beach-each, lets go get away." Cam and Nash were screaming when you and Taylor got there.

"You guys ready to go?" Taylor asked the other boys.

"Yaaaas!" They all screamed.

All of you climbed into the same car, squeezing into the back seat, except for Jack and Jack who drove and got shot gun.

So you, Taylor, Nash, Cam, and Dillon were all squished into a seat meant for three people.

You were practically sitting on Taylor, so he just moved you so you were completely on your lap so there was more room.

"Ewww, get a room." Cam said in a Valley girl accent.

Taylor kissed you on the lips and the other guys made noises like they're throwing up.

"Shut up." You said, hitting Dillon on the chest.

The car stopped and you were finally at the beach.

Everyone piled out of the car and grabbed the towels and everything.

Dillon and Taylor found a spot in the sand and declared that it was the best spot on the entire beach and we just had to be there.

All the guys took off their shirts, leaving them in their swim trunks. And you slipped off your shorts and tank top, revealing your black bikini.

Taylor grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Your so hot." He whispered in your ear.

"Ok, seriously. We are all here too." Johnson said.

"C'mon, lets go in the water." Cam suggested.

You all ran to the water and splashed each other.

Nash suddenly came out of no where and jumped on Gilinsky, tackling him under water.

You laughed as Jack struggled to come out of the water, Nash sitting on top of him.

Taylor came up behind you and hugged you around your waist. Resting his head on your shoulder.

The guys all dared Dillon to go up to a random girl and flirt with her, so you all were laughing as Dillon attempted to flirt with some girl.

Before you could do anything, Taylor pulled you down under the water.

"Taylor!" You screamed, movie your wet hair out of your face.

Taylor was laying on his back wiht you on top of him.

He sat up and kissed you. You kissing him back right away.

"Ewwww!!! PDA!" Nash screamed.

"Taylor! Y/N! There are children here!" Cam yelled, covering Johnson's eyes.

"Fuck off!" Jack told Cam, swatting at his hands.

"Ohhh, get some Taylor!" Gilinsky called to him.

You pulled away and laughed, throwing your head back.

"Alright children." Dillon said, pushing you off of Taylor, making you fall back into the water. "No more PDA for you."

Taylor just rolled over and kissed you on the cheek.

••••••••••••••••••••

I really want to go to the beach with them.
How fun would that be?
Vote and comment for the boys shirtless.
See ya later alligator, stay cloudy :)